PDA

View Full Version : A Little PHO Story

PEDRO12
16th December 2012, 03:20 PM
[css-div=" float: left; padding-right: 10px; width: 300px; height: 928px;"]http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/351/7/c/the_evolution_of_pho_by_pedro121-d5oaf2q.png[/css-div]

Pokemon Hackers Online (PHO) started up as a small yet very exciting community. The domain at the time was pho.xpt.net. Unfortunately, that place never got to see my epicness (<-- u_u), but I hear it was still awesome regardless. Bottom line is, they survived without me. It was founded by Green Charizard, Christos, and TreeckoLv100. Soon after that, the domain and name were changed to The Pokemon Board (TPB), under new ownership, Seth. This is when I joined (aka the time TPB became fun). A short while after, TPB went offline and was rebooted twice, as PHO. Sadly, however, because it took time to reboot and setup the new site, and because the domain changed, PHO lost a lot of its members and activity.

After a while, Seth decided that something major had to be done about the activity. So he along with the acting Assistant Administrator at the time, Capricorn, decided to start PokeCascade Forums (PCF). At the time, Seth was using an assumed identity as administrator of PCF, he was known as Thorne. The community gained some activity, and later on it was merged with PHO and the PCF Community was formed. It was a good run, after the merge we gained some activity, had some fun. Then, PCF started dying again, and so administration decided to reboot the forums as TPB on new upgraded software, vB4. Sadly that did not succeed, for a number of reasons, but I like to think it was because everyone hates vB4.

And so, PHO/TPB/PCF was gone, forever. No I'm just kidding, there's more. It took some time, but eventually Seth and Kristian agreed that Seth would handover copyrights of PHO to Kristian. And so PHO started, again u__u

As par usual, we weren't very active. Actually, we weren't active at all. This is when Kristian and I started talking on msn. This was a month ago. We thought that PHO kept failing for two reasons:
We had a bad name, so we decided to change the name to RHO, after the majority of the staff agreed to the new name.
You can't run a forum based only on, well, the community. You need something to attract people. So, basically, we needed much much more. This is why this time around, with RHO, we have a community, a social network, a main site, a wiki, something we call the Scylla Project, along with Project <Blank> (Yes very mysterious I know ;D I mean like, come on, we can't tell you everything. Our enemies would use that against us o_o They'd like, plant listening devices in our arms O_O Wait, what's this? IT'S IN MY ARM *itch itch* I found you ya little ba**rd. *grabs knife* ... uhm, yeah).

Don't worry though, we have this covered. We will not fail this time. Trust me, we can't fail. I bet my life on it. Literally. Yea I made a deal with the devil, if RHO fails, he takes my soul. If it suceeds, well I get nothing in return. Unfortunately it was only afterwards that I realized it was a very one-sided deal, but oh well, what can I do about it now? u_u

But rest assured, this place is run by people who don't sleep, you're in good hands. I doubt I'll still be sane a couple days/hours from now at this rate, BUT WHO CARES HUH? GAHAHAHA.

Yeah.

Just so everyone knows, this thread is meant for ya'll to talk about PHO/RHO, just some general chat. Kinda like the DCC but mostly for some fun and remeniscing ;D

Fizzay
16th December 2012, 03:30 PM
Nice story, Pedro. xD But everyone knows that PCF was the most awesome place at the time because I arrived. Silly Pedropoos.... ;D

So I guess it's our time to write our own part in this tale, eh?

http://www.daycody.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/R.jpg
Looks like you're getting the gist of this, eh? So here's another twist;
I seemed to have lost a letter, it might be in my most posted thread?

PEDRO12
16th December 2012, 03:31 PM
Go ahead, it'll be interesting reading you guyz'ez stories ;D

Fizzay
16th December 2012, 03:35 PM
Go ahead, it'll be interesting reading you guyz'ez stories ;D

There once was a boy named Fizz.
He made this place awesome and sexy.
And then he killed PEDO12 PEDRO12 and took his spot on the staff team.
And everyone lived happily ever after.
Except PEDO Pedro of course; he died.

T H E E N D

Icey
16th December 2012, 03:38 PM
I like the story where Pedro dies.

PEDRO12
16th December 2012, 03:44 PM
There once was a boy named Fizz.
He made this place awesome and sexy.
And then he killed PEDO12 PEDRO12 and took his spot on the staff team.
And everyone lived happily ever after.
Except PEDO Pedro of course; he died.

T H E E N D

I like the story where Pedro dies.

But whyyyyyy? If it wasn't for PEDO PEDRO, there would probably be an overload of Pizza in the world (aka 'I eat a crap load of Pizza').

Nice story Fizz, you have that the other way around though ;D

Icey
16th December 2012, 03:47 PM

You took Fizz's place on the staff team!? :o

Fizzay
16th December 2012, 03:50 PM
But whyyyyyy? If it wasn't for PEDO PEDRO, there would probably be an overload of Pizza in the world (aka 'I eat a crap load of Pizza').

Whut? Gurrl, you be smokin' too much dope.

PEDRO12
16th December 2012, 03:51 PM
You took Fizz's place on the staff team!? :o

Yeah except for that part. No wait, he like didn't tak... I uhm... wut. o_o

Let's, let's just stick to the story ok? I haven't slept in 33 hours, I can't analyze anything right now.
'-'
Whut? Gurrl, you be smokin' too much dope.

nu i izint, u iz.

Team Fail
16th December 2012, 04:02 PM
Well we all know our little PERDO will think of something in the end.

But this time, we want to make the site a success. Being a former admin (For those of you that know the backstory there), PHO was difficult to work with, so restructuring it and giving it a new name would have been, by far, the best option.

Now, let's do it right this time!

PEDRO12
16th December 2012, 04:06 PM
Well we all know our little PERDO will think of something in the end.
Don't, don't call me that ever again. ;-; I'm not a 'Perdo', whatever in the hell that is. xD
But this time, we want to make the site a success. Being a former admin (For those of you that know the backstory there), PHO was difficult to work with, so restructuring it and giving it a new name would have been, by far, the best option.
Very true indeed.
Now, let's do it right this time!
Yes let's, we have a lot on the table this time. We're working on giving ourselves something to offer, actually more than one thing to offer. We're not taking any chances nor are we leaving it to chance. Every time we did that in the past, we failed.

This time, we're taking any and all precautions and building a base structure for RHO to operate off. Something that'll give us leverage, power, something that'll give everyone else incentive.

Full Metal ★
16th December 2012, 04:38 PM
... The Hell? Since when do you guys do comedy skits?

PEDRO12
16th December 2012, 04:42 PM
... The Hell? Since when do you guys do comedy skits?

I prefer not to do everything seriously, we've done that in the past and it never really helped PHO, some humor (however lame and boring it may be coming from yours truly), is good for the heart and liver ;D

But no, the purpose of this thread is to shed light on how RHO came to be, from the beginning.

Now fix your god damn signature, we gave you a small area for it, you don't get to cross over into our property (as in the post options buttons and content area).

Thank youuuu.

Elsa
16th December 2012, 05:26 PM
The Story of a Young Man Named Rocka

Rocka was a young boy at 13 years old when in June of 2009, he discovered Pokémon hacking. He was fascinated and was already a lover of the Pocket Monster world. He tried to learn how to hack because it all seemed so complex. Rocka saw that the biggest community out there was PokéCommunity so he joined and tried to fit in. Him, being so young and naive, was insulted on the few posts he made there. He then looked for another outlet of hacking. Rocka discovered PHO. He posted a few times, but was kind of unnoticed. He had an idea. Rocka posted a thread called "PHO or Pokecomunity?" The thread asked the members which they prefered, the large, bustling metropolis PokéCommuntiy or the small, rural PHO? This thread gained much popularity and a lot of controversy. Staff got involved and told people to be careful of what they said and the thread was locked. But, out of this thread, Rocka had constructed a name for himself (not a great one, but one nonetheless) and had gained a couple friends. One being Abnegation. He quit posting in the PokéCommunity and put all his focus into the PHO. Rocka witnessed all the merges and changes and ultimately stayed with it to the end. People left and people joined, but he stayed. Rocka, oddly enough, has been around when most of the people here joined. He remembers the day when a new member called "Team Fail" joined and became very popular. He was around when Green Charizard stepped down and gave all control over to Black Charizard. Most (if not all) of Rocka's original friends are no more. He has no plans of leaving soon and enjoys the whole RHO experience.

That is the story, of Rocka210.

BTW: Here's the original avatar used in both PokéCommunity and the original PHO
http://www.pokecommunity.com/customprofilepics/profilepic157167_1.gif

PEDRO12
16th December 2012, 05:29 PM

Rocka was a young boy at 13 years old when in June of 2009, he discovered Pokémon hacking. He was fascinated and was already a lover of the Pocket Monster world. He tried to learn how to hack because it all seemed so complex. Rocka saw that the biggest community out there was PokéCommunity so he joined and tried to fit in. Him, being so young and naive, was insulted on the few posts he made there. He then looked for another outlet of hacking. Rocka discovered PHO. He posted a few times, but was kind of unnoticed. He had an idea. Rocka posted a thread called "PHO or Pokecomunity?" The thread asked the members which they prefered, the large, bustling metropolis PokéCommuntiy or the small, rural PHO? This thread gained much popularity and a lot of controversy. Staff got involved and told people to be careful of what they said and the thread was locked. But, out of this thread, Rocka had constructed a name for himself (not a great one, but one nonetheless) and had gained a couple friends. One being Abnegation. He quit posting in the PokéCommunity and put all his focus into the PHO. Rocka witnessed all the merges and changes and ultimately stayed with it to the end. People left and people joined, but he stayed. Rocka, oddly enough, has been around when most of the people here joined. He remembers the day when a new member called "Team Fail" joined and became very popular. He was around when Green Charizard stepped down and gave all control over to Black Charizard. Most (if not all) of Rocka's original friends are no more. He has no plans of leaving soon and enjoys the whole RHO experience.

Cheers cheers, great story indeed! Rocka shall remain in our hearts.

R.I.P. Rocka.

Icey
16th December 2012, 05:38 PM

I remember that guy.
Hated 'im.

Elsa
16th December 2012, 05:43 PM
I remember that guy.
Hated 'im.

Yeah. He was a pain, wasn't he?

Icey
16th December 2012, 09:38 PM
Yeah. He was a pain, wasn't he?
H-hey Rocka!
My best bud, my main man!
Heh...

You're such an old PHO geezer. So glad you're still with us :)

Elsa
16th December 2012, 09:40 PM
H-hey Rocka!
My best bud, my main man!
Heh...

You're such an old PHO geezer. So glad you're still with us :)

Nice to see you to, Icey :D

Geezer? That's the one term you thought of to describe the AMAZING ROCKA?

Icey
16th December 2012, 09:41 PM
Nice to see you to, Icey :D

Geezer? That's the one term you thought of to describe the AMAZING ROCKA?

Well, you're 10 months veteran to me PHO-wise.
Oh, and let me overtake you in post count and I'll give you sherbet.

Green Charizard
19th January 2013, 01:44 AM
I love this thread, it's marvellous. I've logged in to say how touched I was to see the Charizard, Spheal and Treecko at the bottom. Blimey, does anyone remember me?

I guess it wise to contribute my two cents to this (darn internet - it's made me americanised). PHO is about 7 years old now. That's frightening, because it makes the site old and me old too. If only the 14 year old me could see my bearded University-self now. Anyway, enough personal reflection - this is about the site!

I was good friends with Vince (TreeckoLv.100) and Christos in MSN days of old, friendships forged in PokeCommunity's ROM hacking area. Long connoisseurs of the fine WAH http://wahackpokemon.com/ by means of Google translator, we thought there was definitely a gap for an English ROM Hacking site. We were right. We had modest beginnings. A tacky three-column-badly-coded layout with a bulbasaur at the top on byethost's free hosting.

We actually then got bought a domain name and hosting as a gift, by someone who later tried to pull the sites strings a little too much after a few months - so we told him what he could do with his domain name and our 14 year old selves got back to work on our old cheapo site.

Over subsequent years the tale has pretty much been told, I can't thank Pascal enough for his work keeping the site in existence.And anyone who's ever moderated or worked here. I won't name anyone for fear of forgetting.

This is worth a look:
http://web.archive.org/web/20080707171545/http://pho.xpt.net/
http://web.archive.org/web/20110207201547/http://pkmnhackersonline.com/

But it's grand to see the site in this new iteration. You're the new generation!

My wishes to all of you. To times to come!

Goldie
19th January 2013, 02:19 AM
This is a cool thing, makes the memories come flowing back :'), I had a good time on PHO/PCF and I'm glad it's still a thing. Also yes vB4 is terrible lol.

Team Fail
19th January 2013, 04:49 PM
It was certainly not easy getting here, but we managed. Although I agree - VB4 sucks. Back when we were TPB in VB4 and I was literally the sole admin, one small unmade decision brought us here. Not that it was a bad thing, mind you.

Here's to many more, guys!

Pia Carrot
19th January 2013, 04:54 PM
Over subsequent years the tale has pretty much been told, I can't thank Pascal enough for his work keeping the site in existence.And anyone who's ever moderated or worked here. I won't name anyone for fear of forgetting.

I live for Pascal. It really was a shame to see him go :(

After working with PHO for over a year now, it really has changed in many ways, both good and bad. Hacking has changed considerably, and we have a lot of dead content, but I'm sure it'll be a safe haven for hackers and game devs in the future.

Shiny Quagsire
19th January 2013, 06:47 PM
I remember when I joined around 2008-2009ish, PHO still had the three column news page, and the forums were actually called "PHO". I was such a newb back then. I actually found this picture of my "hack" on my Photobucket:

http://i569.photobucket.com/albums/ss135/mtinc2/Eternal%20Darkness/start2.jpg

Lol, my mapping sucked back then. Such a difference now:

http://i569.photobucket.com/albums/ss135/mtinc2/ODALETOWN_zpsded36722.png

I was active for several months, then I got inactive, and the forums had to reboot to "4.0." That's when I started getting good at hacking.

(aka the time TPB became fun)
Ah, good times. Good times. I remember it, there was always somebody asking for help, new tools coming out, new hacks that looked pretty friggin awesome (Pokemon Gray anyone?) Everyone was nice, people actually got banned. RomHackTube was just blooming. It was a good time. Then between PokeCascade and Petalburg Woods and all that stuff, I left. And now I'm back, and I haven't regretted it since. :D

Icey
19th January 2013, 07:19 PM
Pokemon Gray was delicious.

The reboot made the forum a sorry state of affairs, but we managed to pull through and here we are today - alive and strong. The friends we have made and shared, the hacks we enjoyed, the forum we used...

This is a community I would be lost without. Long live RHO.

Pia Carrot
19th January 2013, 11:39 PM
Astar was my first pair ever on any forum x) Miss that guy :,D
I was one of his first beta testers for Pokémon Gray. He had some cool ASM so the screen would become achromatic for a "past" cutscene.

Icey
19th January 2013, 11:54 PM
Astar was my first pair ever on any forum x) Miss that guy :,D
I was one of his first beta testers for Pokémon Gray. He had some cool ASM so the screen would become achromatic for a "past" cutscene.

And people thought he misspelled "tag" in that cutscene.

SSJ4 Furanki
22nd January 2013, 04:12 AM
Wow, I still remember those old days. That seems like it wasn't that long ago; but, it has been.

Daru
22nd January 2013, 10:31 PM
i liked the part when i started the downfall of pcf

**** thorne

Pia Carrot
22nd January 2013, 10:55 PM
i liked the part when i started the downfall of pcf

**** thorne

I still think it was bs that you were banned for that xD

Shhwonk
22nd January 2013, 11:54 PM
I don't have much of a story for this site (and its past sites) since my memory sucks, but I guess I'll post some tidbits of what I DO remember...

I joined, as a major n00b back when the forum started. I was a spriter over at the Pokémon Crater Forums until it was destroyed, and then I found the PokéCommunity. I was hardly active on PHO, mostly active on PC, and even made some minor fame for myself there.

I was actually a longtime friend of Pascal; many years prior, we'd attended (I believe we were both admins, and the owner was a great German guy named Manuel) of a small casual Pokémon board. I think it was called the Pokémon Boards lol..

So when TPB opened, Pascal promoted me to Moderator and it was fun. At one point, as far as my memory serves, I used a certain set of tiles in one of my projects that I'd forgotten to give credits for, and quickly lost my rank. I kind of lost hope in TPB at that point and just left altogether, so I wasn't there for PCF.

Deciding to log back into my OOOOOLD e-mail account, I got an incredibly fast instant message greeting from Kristian. Here I am, now it's RHO, and it's pretty steady. All you guys are phenomenal characters. I'm staying forever.

Alice
23rd January 2013, 09:50 AM
I joined PHO 3 or 4 years ago, under the same username I was using for PokeCommunity. However at the time I didn't really have any need to be here because I was quite happy with PC and posted there quite regularly. Then in January or February last year I met Pia Carrot, and we became good friends. He was a mod back then as well, and said to me every now and then I should come back. One day when he was showing me a thread he had made that I found amusing (I cant remember what the thread was about) I decided to leave a comment, so I logged in, changed my username to Sukiyami, reintroduced myself to the community and had a warm welcome back. I became friends with quite a few people there, including a vast majority of the forum staff (In fact I've started my own forum with a few of them). Then I was involved in PEDO13s plan to reboot the forum (why did we think that was a good idea xD), and soon after that we turned into TPB again. I was VERY active on TPB, becoming top poster on day 1 and keeping it till pretty much the end (only lost it cos Pascal made his post count like 600 posts higher with admin powers >.<. Towards the end of TPB I changed my name to Gasai Yuno (I think). When it closed I joined both TPP and PHO, but didn't really post on either. A short while later, DragoniteA7X (a former Mod for anyone who doesn't know her) started up HCF, which I joined and became mod of the creative boards there. A short while later she promoted me to co-admin and I accidentally exceeded our server bandwidth (oops). So, we were disabled for a month and I came to TPP to stay for a bit, posted a fair bit, won the post off that never ended and changed my name to Konjiki no Yami. After we merged here I was hesitant at first and considered leaving like a few of my friends had, but I joined the IRC and became friends with the awesome people there, then took part in the New Years Nonsense and won. Now I'm a VIP, and I'm not as active as I'd like, BUT! I've made some great friends along the way, and continue to do so today.

So, if you are new here, and arent sure if you wanna stay, I say stick around, cos we have an awesome community here that given a short amount of time will treat you like family. If you decided to stick around through everything that happened, in all the merges and reboots, I think you made a wise choice.

To all the new members, from those of us who've been here for a while...

WELCOME TO THE FAMILY!

Sky0fBlades
23rd January 2013, 05:40 PM
Despite what my Join Date implies, I signed up here in late 2010. I remember how I was so determined to start ROM hacking and meet others who were doing the same. Although that gusto has somewhat died down, I am happy about how long I've stayed (longest time I've ever stayed on one forum!). Being in college right now I realize that I can't always be here, but as long as I am talking to others and continuing with hacking I hope to stay. I haven't gotten all that close to others here surprisingly (I tend to be a bit detached...), but I'm glad to still have my friends here.

Daru
25th January 2013, 02:52 AM
I still think it was bs that you were banned for that xD

it was the best

they should have gotten a proxy ban thing

i made so many accounts on there omg

Dusk of Dawn
27th January 2013, 02:26 PM
Well, I seem to come late to the party like I always do. Oh well. Sorry guys.

I'm pretty speechless....normally I'd say some sappy thing about PHO and how awesome it was and stuff, but I think most of you would already know what I'm about to say, but PHO does mean a lot to me, even as we continue to evolve and become a better and better community along the way.

You guys are all awesome. :3 I apologize for not being on as much as I could(life happens, distractions), but I do check upon RHO to see how it's doing and whatnot.

I feel bad because I really don't know what else to say at this point. u_u

Pia Carrot
27th January 2013, 03:20 PM
Well, I seem to come late to the party like I always do. Oh well. Sorry guys.

I'm pretty speechless....normally I'd say some sappy thing about PHO and how awesome it was and stuff, but I think most of you would already know what I'm about to say, but PHO does mean a lot to me, even as we continue to evolve and become a better and better community along the way.

You guys are all awesome. :3 I apologize for not being on as much as I could(life happens, distractions), but I do check upon RHO to see how it's doing and whatnot.

I feel bad because I really don't know what else to say at this point. u_u

You're awesome too, Derk >w< We hope you stay for a while, even if you are busy with life.

Daru
2nd February 2013, 07:08 PM
omg guys remember this

So, we all know our beloved admins, Horus and Thorne. Well, what if I told you that they were the same person?

They are

He has to keep a secret from us. Well, Horus. Is it really necessary? Kelz could be a full admin. We'd still have 2 admins.

Apparently "Thorne" thought "Horus" had a better rep or something

Thorne is Horus. Yeah, they are the same person. He is just appearing to be two people because he thinks that "Horus" has a better rep than "Thorne" or some ****. Look, the only reason I'm telling you this is because I saw your VM convo. Oh, and he constantly stalks our PM's, as well as a few other people. So yeah, that's that. Just let the place die, since he obviously doesn't give a ****.

Yeah, he can't even let private messages stay private. His excuse is "advertising". Look, if someone leaves to go to somewhere else, it means that they have something that you don't. That makes it your duty to put it on here and help it become active.

I mean, forgive me if this is bad advice, usually driving anyone into a corner is seldom advised, but this situation is a clear exception that they need to realize their actions and actually include the staff into a lot of what they're doing, and work with the different opinions that the many staff members would have. That's the thing with being an admin: It's not just the work you have to do, it's the work you have to put up with. That's, ultimately, what separates an admin position from any other position there is: the members, the other staff members, everyone sees the admins as the role models of the forum, and that amounts to some incredible pressure. With that being said, that gives you that same right to tell either Horus or Thorne that, bluntly speaking, they need to get their **** together, or risk the forum's collapse and have all that effort put into the forum basically for nothing.

He doesn't include the staff in big decisions, such as the forum merge
he doesn't get invovled with the members
doesn't actually do his job:

It's not just the work you have to do, it's the work you have to put up with.

letting the forum die

Does that sound like a good admin to you? It doesn't to me.

Ugh, Horus, just promote Kelz to Admin since he obviously is doing a better job than you as far as staffing goes.

So yeah

good day

Team Fail
2nd February 2013, 08:10 PM
Yes I remember that omg. I also remember when Seth...

Nah. There's just too much to recall.

Icey
2nd February 2013, 08:15 PM
We should build a memorial to Seth, really.

Elsa
2nd February 2013, 10:30 PM
We should build a memorial to Seth, really.

100% agree with this!

We should make a Minecraft server and have a nice little Black Charizard memorial.

Pia Carrot
2nd February 2013, 11:06 PM
100% agree with this!

We should make a Minecraft server and have a nice little Black Charizard memorial.

I see what you did there...

Pascal is still a good friend of mine, I need to talk to him more to be honest.

droomph
2nd February 2013, 11:15 PM
What happened to him? I'm sorry but you piqued my interest and now I can't stop thinking about it

Daru
2nd February 2013, 11:23 PM
right after i made that post he banned me forever. i then got on a website that gave you a lot of proxies to use so i spammed the forums until i made an account and convinced them that it wasn't me. i got them to unban me that way.

droomph
2nd February 2013, 11:29 PM
oh so like he's a…huh idgi nvm then

Pia Carrot
2nd February 2013, 11:30 PM
Dutch.

droomph
2nd February 2013, 11:45 PM
huh, what do you mean?

Daru
2nd February 2013, 11:46 PM
lol. horus was a bit different. i'm sure he's s great guy, but forum-wise he's just not all there.

Elsa
2nd February 2013, 11:55 PM
lol. horus was a bit different. i'm sure he's s great guy, but forum-wise he's just not all there.

Just because he's gone doesn't mean we need to bash him. He may of had some troubles but he did a lot of great things for the forums.

Daru
2nd February 2013, 11:57 PM
Just because he's gone doesn't mean we need to bash him. He may of had some troubles but he did a lot of great things for the forums.

exactly why i said

droomph
2nd February 2013, 11:58 PM
Well, I say that we just move on and deal with the people right now - they aren't much of a problem anymore, and we've learned from their mistakes, might as well stop thinking about them.

Daru
3rd February 2013, 12:11 AM
but always be prepared for max/cycling road

droomph
3rd February 2013, 12:11 AM
what do you mean

Sky0fBlades
3rd February 2013, 12:40 AM
what do you mean
He means to watch out for those who keep coming back to the forums under different names, claiming to be different people who are related family-wise, causing unrest/awkwardness and wrongly (and repeatedly) accusing the staff of being mean and unfair.

droomph
3rd February 2013, 12:51 AM
ah, trolls.

Sky0fBlades
3rd February 2013, 01:03 AM
ah, trolls.
Haha, now that I think of it, "troll" would have summed it up...
But at least now I've described one of their game plans here so that's good. :cool:

Icey
3rd February 2013, 05:17 PM
MichaelXD keeps harassing me on MSN ;p

Elsa
3rd February 2013, 05:18 PM
Might as well rename this the Daily Chit-chat thread ;p

droomph
3rd February 2013, 08:23 PM
or circlejerk, since we're talking about PHO on PHO.

Pia Carrot
4th February 2013, 02:13 AM
Who remembers Light? Kinda miss that guy...

Sky0fBlades
4th February 2013, 05:51 AM
I remember him, he's pretty cool. I don't know what he's been up to, I'm guessing he is moderating PCF or something...

Hey Icey, I bet MXD's still accusing you of being hostile, is he not? If I were being harrassed by him I'd probably have some hilarious and nonsensical conversations with him for fun. His persistence is actually admirable (if it is not driving you insane). xD

Team Fail
4th February 2013, 06:24 AM
I kinda miss Light myself. But yeah. He doesn't moderate PCF anymore, as it became part of this site. :P

Sky0fBlades
4th February 2013, 06:34 AM
I think I remember seeing him on PokeCommunity, it was a while back but I always thought that's where he was hanging out. I don't really go there often TBH so yeah. I didn't mean Cascade though of course ;^^

Icey
4th February 2013, 04:12 PM

It was only 6 or 7 months ago, I'd hope people remember...
It's making me feel old :/

But, yeah, he was great. Wish I talked to him more :(

Elsa
5th February 2013, 12:06 PM
It has been a while since we've seen him, hasn't it. Wow.

droomph
6th February 2013, 03:00 AM
lights is PEDRO12 on Pokécommunity, right? I think he's just forgotten about the forum (like I had) lol

I'm sure he'll come back someday.

Pia Carrot
6th February 2013, 03:36 AM
Lights? Pretty sure he's just busy with school, like many of the staff are right now.

Light
8th February 2013, 07:26 PM

Still alive ;p

I only lurk on EGC now. Very busy with life and work and everything.

Team Fail
9th February 2013, 04:39 AM
Still alive ;p

I only lurk on EGC now. Very busy with life and work and everything.

Oh good you are still alive lol. Good to see you.

Daru
13th February 2013, 02:16 AM
wait i have another story

you guys remember tensa zangetsu? i got him demodded (kelz was pissed but w/e) and then got lethe and drag modded. the thread went something like:

"tensa sucks. demod him or i go."

everyone said okay yeah he sucks except kelz and then they demodded him

i also told them to mod lethe and drag

there you go. that's how drag and lethe got mods

AJ
13th February 2013, 02:53 AM

you guys remember tensa zangetsu? i got him demodded (kelz was pissed but w/e) and then got lethe and drag modded. the thread went something like:

Lol. I remember you got Lethe mods after like a few weeks after she joined. I remember when you demodded kelz by accident and mafe left a hilarious gif response (in quote collection) of everyone's reaction to it.

Daru
13th February 2013, 05:21 AM
oh wow. haha, i remember that. man, when mafe and lethe were on something was bound to happen.

p.s. mafe is doing fine and is in college now!

Pia Carrot
13th February 2013, 09:26 AM

I remember Lethe lol. I don't think she really liked me :s
As for Dragonite, we're dating right now lol

Daru
13th February 2013, 01:21 PM
what

WHAT

Pia Carrot
13th February 2013, 07:44 PM
*smacks self* I wasn't supposed to let the cat out of the bag yet. Oh, the things I do at 4:30AM...

But yeah, going on one month this Friday :D

Daru
13th February 2013, 10:35 PM
wait what happened to that other guy

AJ
13th February 2013, 11:52 PM
what

WHAT

pretty much this. And isn't she in high school still?

Pia Carrot
14th February 2013, 12:13 AM
As am I.

Sky0fBlades
14th February 2013, 02:40 AM
I remember Lethe lol. I don't think she really liked me :s
As for Dragonite, we're dating right now lol
Holy crap.
Life's just full of surprises... At least today is. Wow.

AJ
14th February 2013, 06:36 AM
As am I.

Really? I thought you were in college......lol now that doesn't seem weird. By the way what happened to Dnite anyway?

Pia Carrot
14th February 2013, 10:18 AM
Really? I thought you were in college......lol now that doesn't seem weird. By the way what happened to Dnite anyway?

She's still around but she's left forums pretty much. DeviantArt and Twitter now.

PEDRO12
24th September 2013, 04:11 PM
Heh, do you guys remember this thread?

droomph
24th September 2013, 10:47 PM
well now I do and I've made myself sad again.

Daru
6th October 2013, 04:30 AM
down with thorne