PDA

View Full Version : PARTYING!

AriNikoBradshaw
8th October 2013, 04:06 PM
Are you a party guy/gal or do you hunker down in your house whenever there are some announced? Or are you just not invited to the parties?

Spill the tea http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v232/korn0818/6fa8bf9c.gif

Me? I don't get invited :(

Linkandzelda
8th October 2013, 05:13 PM
I don't like parties and if there is one going on or if I'm invited, I make up some excuse so I don't have to go lol.

Jisuke
8th October 2013, 05:20 PM
I personally dislike partying because well, getting drunk with other people has it's own set of consequences. But for some reason, I became very popular over the last two months. I am being invited by people I don't even know. And I do not know why.
Confused panda is confused.

Aperso
8th October 2013, 05:29 PM
I hate Parties. Loud music, loud people it just makes me want to hide in a corner and cry. Plus I get invited to loads, I just throw away the invite unless it is a small group of friends that I know (As long as I know all of them).

Team Fail
8th October 2013, 05:57 PM
I've never actually been invited to a party.

I'm also not really a party animal, so parties wouldn't be my forte.

Miksy91
8th October 2013, 07:41 PM
Well if everybody else doesn't, I guess that makes me the first one who does, hahha!

I enjoy going to nightclubs, although I don't do that so often nowadays since we have all kinds of other events I can participate in. The culture is a bit different elsewhere but where I'm from, people tend to go out and drink quite regularly actually. I personally belong to three different university organizations (although I'm only truly active in one), and they held all kinds of events pretty often (and safe to say we do take some alcohol while at it as well).

But if you do it with common sense you do it for having fun, not for getting drunk.

Luna
8th October 2013, 07:46 PM
I don't really like to be around a ton of people that I don't know, especially when its a ton of people I don't know that are also being obnoxious. Now, getting together with a handful of friends and drinking while playing video games or camping or sitting around a bonfire or something random is cool. I don't even mind the stupid if its around people I know. I even go to bars sometimes but usually if there's a band playing that I want to hear. If I'm gonna drink, its cheaper to buy at the liquor store or the grocery store than to buy it at a bar, and I'm always broke haha. But as for things like going to parties at a fraternity house or some stuff like that, you can count me out.

Aljam
8th October 2013, 07:57 PM
I used to hate going to parties until about a year ago. I'd always never get invited or if I did I would think too much about what others thought about me. I eventually learned to not care what other people think and now I occasionally go to bars with friends or house parties. It isn't that bad. I feel like I've become a lot more social in the past couple of years.

droomph
8th October 2013, 09:05 PM
partying? i'm doing it right now.

at school.

on the internet.

while i'm supposed to be working on classwork.

bu

dammit the teacher saw

so no i don't party.