PDA

View Full Version : Looking For Hackers For Game Idea

PokemonPimping
7th January 2014, 11:44 PM
Hello Im PP , I am interested in Hacking however, I don't wish to hack, rather, I'd like to lead a project to create a hacked Rom. I have been playing pokemon since it came out in the states and I have been interested in making roms since I heard of the Shiny Gold hack. I have a story line ,however, it not complete and I need to know if it is Too much, too little, and gain some other feedback and what not.

If you are interested respond. I'm Looking for people who know how to seriously hack, maybe have some credentials, definitely know how to edit events and even change sprites (both overworld and battle)..I'm not just looking for one person, maybe I am, but a team would be great to have. We could possibly make one of the best hacks ever.

Let me know
PP

Pia Carrot
8th January 2014, 12:44 AM
This is not a place to recruit or make a team. This is a place for hackers and for those who wish to learn how to hack. We do not welcome those who won't even consider putting forth effort into even learning.

If you do change your mind, however, we have plenty of tools, documents and tutorials for you to learn from.

PokemonPimping
8th January 2014, 01:35 AM
Ah I see. I downloaded some editing tools and I don't know how to do it all, yet , because I'm just starting. I'm currently playing around with scripting and I have been editing in advance map. I just figured if i was going to be involved with hacking to try a different approach , similar to how a recording of music goes. There is the performer the producer and the engineer (this is a minimum amount of obviously). Just trying something new. No disrespect intended.

Pia Carrot
8th January 2014, 01:41 AM
Ah I see. I downloaded some editing tools and I don't know how to do it all, yet , because I'm just starting. I'm currently playing around with scripting and I have been editing in advance map. I just figured if i was going to be involved with hacking to try a different approach , similar to how a recording of music goes. There is the performer the producer and the engineer (this is a minimum amount of obviously). Just trying something new. No disrespect intended.

Feel free to ask questions in the Questions and Answers forum if you get stuck ;)