PDA

View Full Version : Looking for hackers for my new hack of Ruby

AquaMastertoto
15th January 2014, 04:43 AM
Hey guys, AquaMasterToto here. I am currently attempting to create a well-organized hack of Pokemon Ruby, however, I'm having some minor difficulties with items, scripting, and some mapping. Keep in mind that this is my very first hack, so I'm just developing the skills to hack. I already have the storyline and title for the game, it's the mapping and scripting and change of events that challenges me. If anyone would like to join me in creating this hack, just reply and I'll get back ASAP.

Title: Pokemon Allies and Enemies

Storyline:
You're a 15-year old boy/girl who's lived in Yinsern Town your entire life. Your brother left Yinsern 5 years ago to try to become a Pokemon Master across the region of Alanask, but eventually ended up joining the devious Team Magma, and now they're rampaging cities and towns. Professor Gordon calls you to his lab the day you turn 15, explaining the situation involving your brother. Then he asks you to go out on a journey to find him and bring him back home. He then lets you choose of 3 Pokemon: Chikorita, Cyndaquil, or Totodile. After that, he gives you the National pokedex and sends you out on your journey to find your brother and convince him to return.

That's all I have so far, along with creating new maps and editing Pokemon. Again, if you would like to join, reply below and I'll get to you ASAP. Also, if you have any suggestions or supportive criticism/ideas, tell me so I can note them and possibly being it to the game! Thanks! :D

Pia Carrot
15th January 2014, 04:55 AM
Note: This is not a place to recruit members for a team.

This is hardly an idea. It's rather generic in terms of Pokémon storyline and you're asking for a team. You're obviously quite new to this rom hacking business, so why not try to learn everything yourself? Most successful hacks were done by a single person. There are lots of tutorials and documents here for you to learn from, so give it a whirl.

P.S: No one at PHO would join a team, we're all too stuck in our own ways!