View Single Post
Old 27th May 2014, 01:51 PM  
Pia Carrot
Orange Developer
Administrator

Pia Carrot Pia Carrot Pia Carrot Pia Carrot Pia Carrot
Default PHO Summer Hacking Contest 2014

The First Annual PHO Summer Hacking Contest!

Welcome, denizens of PHO! I welcome you to another contest here on the forum, and this time it is for summer! You'll have a whole season to finish your hacks this time, so I don't think it will fail like it did during Christmas.

The Theme

You may do anything you'd like in your hack so long as it is based on the premise of exploration or puzzle solving. Eye candy is always a plus.

Rules and Regulations

• You may NOT submit a pre-existing hack.
  • You may NOT submit someone else's hack.
  • Your submission must be a hack, Game Development will have contests once more members have interest in it.
  • Must have some premise on exploration, even if its a puzzle game
  • You may only win one award, so even if it qualifies for best graphics and best gameplay, you will only get one of these, NOT INCLUDING OVERALL

The Awards

Each of the following categories will have a trophy for you to display in your hacks thread (or whatever you want to do with it, give us some free advertisement on PC! ;p)

Categories include:
  • Best Exploration
  • Best Puzzles
  • Best Design
  • Best Overall

*If you're coming from ROMHack.me, just leave this form on my wall, which you can find here: http://www.romhack.me/Pia_Carrot/

Fill in this form and post in this thread if you'd like to sign up for this contest.
Code:
Name:
Hack of (ROM):
(If from RHM) RHM User Page:
(If from forums) PHO Profile Page:

Judging will be done by the PHO Staff and a select few others. Be pro-active and start your hack now! The due date of your hacks are August 10, 2014.

Entries:
  • Sukiyami
  • Pia Carrot
  • DominatioN
  • mastamilo657
  • AlphaSapphire
  • Elsa
  • lsmash
  • tttom64
  • Soulryu
  • itari
  • Dem Eyes