PHO - Pokémon Hackers Online
Go Back   PHO - Pokémon Hackers Online > Hacking Suite > Hack Showcase

Notices

Hack Showcase The spotlight of some of our favourite hacks. Consider this our Seal of Quality™.

User Tag List

Old 4th August 2014, 02:03 PM   #181
Aiden
テラ

Aiden

Quote:
Originally Posted by aethestode View Post
Yep, I'll fix them .
Thank you for the Ruby Sprites! I really appreciate it.
I forgot that there's no space in "Of course" in the second Screenshot, also are you gonna use RSE Titles and OWs in the RSE Saga or the same Titles and OWs?

And You're Welcome .

Quote:
Originally Posted by JpNicoleti View Post
Hi, i'm JpNicoleti, i'm from Brazil (sorry for the bad english). I only want to say a really like your Hacks! They are so awesome! Thank you so much!

I have one question: you'll make Hacks for the Gold/Silver/Crystal Chapters? And the storylines of FireRed/LeafGreen Mangás?
Yes, he's going to make the Gold, Silver, Crystal, Ruby, Sapphire, FireRed, LeafGreen (Also WaterBlue for Blue Oak and ThunderYellow for Yellow), and Emerald Chapters. but that will take long after he finished Red, Blue, Green and Yellow Chapters .

"You have to be strong. Strength of heart will carry you through the hardest of trials."
PokéCommunity | Romhack.me | Avatar | GIF | Pokétch
Aiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 4th August 2014, 02:45 PM   #182
bledowizard

bledowizard
Default Valencia Island Glitch Beta 8.3

I don't know if this has been posted here before but on the top floor at the Valencia island pokecenter, after finding Prof. Ivy the Nurse Joys that run back and forth super fast cause the game to freeze. Not just at ramdom points, though, sometimes the map won't even load or it freezes when you take a couple steps, and sometimes you can finish the script with the patient being healed and on the way out it says "RED put the bead mail in the bag" and freezes. I love your hacks, keep working!
bledowizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th August 2014, 03:25 PM   #183
aethestode
Hacker

aethestode aethestode aethestode

Quote:
Originally Posted by JpNicoleti View Post
Hi, i'm JpNicoleti, i'm from Brazil (sorry for the bad english). I only want to say a really like your Hacks! They are so awesome! Thank you so much!

I have one question: you'll make Hacks for the Gold/Silver/Crystal Chapters? And the storylines of FireRed/LeafGreen Mangás?

Here's some hint for GSC chapters

Spoiler:

Here's some hint for FireRed, WaterBlue, LeafGreen and ThunderYellow Chapter.
Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lehux View Post
I forgot that there's no space in "Of course" in the second Screenshot, also are you gonna use RSE Titles and OWs in the RSE Saga or the same Titles and OWs?

And You're Welcome .

Yes, he's going to make the Gold, Silver, Crystal, Ruby, Sapphire, FireRed, LeafGreen (Also WaterBlue for Blue Oak and ThunderYellow for Yellow), and Emerald Chapters. but that will take long after he finished Red, Blue, Green and Yellow Chapters .
There's always enough space

Tiles. Yes and no.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bledowizard View Post
I don't know if this has been posted here before but on the top floor at the Valencia island pokecenter, after finding Prof. Ivy the Nurse Joys that run back and forth super fast cause the game to freeze. Not just at ramdom points, though, sometimes the map won't even load or it freezes when you take a couple steps, and sometimes you can finish the script with the patient being healed and on the way out it says "RED put the bead mail in the bag" and freezes. I love your hacks, keep working!
I don't think anyone encounter that problem as no one brought that one up.
aethestode is offline   Reply With Quote
Likes Ajinkiya, JpNicoleti, Jaypz liked this post
Old 4th August 2014, 03:59 PM   #184
acf

acf

Love your works, Aethestode!

But you know, when searching for your ROM (pokemon adventure red), google always show results from pokemoncommunity. This forum should think about this problem.

(I don't like pokemoncommunity anymore, so please kill that site)
acf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th August 2014, 04:11 PM   #185
aethestode
Hacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by acf View Post
Love your works, Aethestode!

But you know, when searching for your ROM (pokemon adventure red), google always show results from pokemoncommunity. This forum should think about this problem.

(I don't like pokemoncommunity anymore, so please kill that site)
Ehh, no comment really. But thanks for the support.
Old 4th August 2014, 07:30 PM   #186
The Real Mew
Pokefanboy

The Real Mew
Default Just to make sure and hello! :)

Hello
I think Im running the latest beta of this game (8.1) but I can only see the regular fire red starting screen (apart from the trainer instead of the charizard). Is this normal?

Btw I've played a few hours of this game and have to say its fantastic! Ive been playing hacks for many years now(even made a few). I use to have an obsession and buy carts of pokemon Quartz. This was of course before I had access to many emulators on different consoles and flashcards.
This is by far the greatest one of them all and I cant wait to keep playing all the titles that you produce!
Please keep up the fantastic work. This hack beats all other and I cannot wait to play the others that are currently out. I believe that's just Red, blue, green and yellow yes?
No gold or silver yet?
Anyway, thank you so much for bringing me these amazing games!
Kieran - TheRealMew
The Real Mew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th August 2014, 08:00 PM   #187
Ttar0914
Back again, once again.

Ttar0914

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Real Mew View Post
Hello
I think Im running the latest beta of this game (8.1) but I can only see the regular fire red starting screen (apart from the trainer instead of the charizard). Is this normal?

Btw I've played a few hours of this game and have to say its fantastic! Ive been playing hacks for many years now(even made a few). I use to have an obsession and buy carts of pokemon Quartz. This was of course before I had access to many emulators on different consoles and flashcards.
This is by far the greatest one of them all and I cant wait to keep playing all the titles that you produce!
Please keep up the fantastic work. This hack beats all other and I cannot wait to play the others that are currently out. I believe that's just Red, blue, green and yellow yes?
No gold or silver yet?
Anyway, thank you so much for bringing me these amazing games!
Kieran - TheRealMew
The latest beta isn't 8.1, it's 8.3 and don't worry, the new title screen is part of Beta 9, so the old fire red title screen with Red is currently the correct one.

So far there are only the Red/Green/Blue/Yellow Chapters, the GSC Chapters are planned after the first four chapters.

Last edited by Ttar0914; 4th August 2014 at 08:03 PM.
Ttar0914 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th August 2014, 01:42 PM   #188
aethestode
Hacker

Added new chapter

Added new bonus chapter "Lost Squirtle Chapter"

Added Daycare centre for Beta 9
Likes Reds Charizard, DarkTammer, Jaypz liked this post
Old 5th August 2014, 02:44 PM   #189
Logical Cabbage
The Logical One

Logical Cabbage

Nice new installment of the chapter! Just seeing the Assassination Chapter gives me shivers! Love it! And a Day Care too? Does that mean we can breed pokemon too? Or is it just the same old breeding system from before? At least I can get a Squirtle to beat up Blue.

Logical Cabbage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th August 2014, 03:02 PM   #190
aethestode
Hacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logical Cabbage View Post
Nice new installment of the chapter! Just seeing the Assassination Chapter gives me shivers! Love it! And a Day Care too? Does that mean we can breed pokemon too? Or is it just the same old breeding system from before? At least I can get a Squirtle to beat up Blue.
You can breed Pokemon.

Tags
adventure, chapter, pokemon, red, [GBA], [Gen III]