PHO - Pokémon Hackers Online
Go Back   PHO - Pokémon Hackers Online > Central PHO > Site Talk & Suggestions

Site Talk & Suggestions If you need to talk to us about the site or perhaps get help with a problem or make a suggestion, you can do it here. This section is NOT for Rom Hacking questions or anything related to Rom Hacking!
Important Links:
> Forum Rules, Forum Staff

Old 3rd November 2014, 10:33 AM   #11
Crystal Togekiss
Eternal n00b

Crystal Togekiss

Could we maybe have a subforum (probably in WIP) for translation/proofreading help?
If not, could I make a thread devoted to that specific subject?
Crystal Togekiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 3rd November 2014, 01:11 PM   #12
Elsa
Let it go!
PHO VIP

Elsa

I suggest that we move the Game Development section. It may still have use to us.

- - - - - - - Elsa - - - - - - -
Twitter | YouTube | Steam | Twitch
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Elsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd November 2014, 03:33 PM   #13
Pia Carrot
Orange Developer
Administrator

Pia Carrot Pia Carrot Pia Carrot Pia Carrot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hateful Reaver View Post
Could we maybe have a subforum (probably in WIP) for translation/proofreading help?
If not, could I make a thread devoted to that specific subject?
I'm perfectly OK with a thread for this. Where would you want it posted and would you like it stickied?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiimeister View Post
That Makes Some Pretty Nice Sense. The Others Have Tons Of Sections Couz They're Not Focusing On A Thing (Specifically On Hacking). But In This Site, You'll Easily Know The Main Theme Of It By The Webs Name. But There Are Some Out Of Place Dudes That Don't Know About The Sites Focusing For. Yeah, I'm Referring Yours Truly By One Of Those Dudes xD

But Anyway, I Have A Suggestion. Don't Know If Its A Cool One. If The Site Do An Annual Hacking Award, How About Making A Winner Be More Special. Not Just Giving A Hack The Usual Trophy/"Best In" Or Something Images. Like Umm... Ahh... I Don't Know, But I Hope You Get My Point.
We would like to get Hack of the Seasons and Hack of the Year started up soon, although for this year you are more likely to just see seasonal awards.

I'm a boob
Pia Carrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Likes Raiimeister liked this post
Old 3rd November 2014, 06:42 PM   #14
Crystal Togekiss
Eternal n00b

Crystal Togekiss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pia Carrot View Post
I'm perfectly OK with a thread for this. Where would you want it posted and would you like it stickied?
I don't know if it would belong in ROMHacks or WIP. I would like it to be stickied, but it might not need to be; I'm not sure how many people would actually take advantage of this.

Tags
forum