PHO - Pokémon Hackers Online
Go Back   PHO - Pokémon Hackers Online > Other Generations Hacking > ROM Hack Projects

ROM Hack Projects Find and play great Pokémon ROM Hacks here, or post your own hack project.
Note: This is not a place to recruit members for a team.

Old 18th May 2017, 06:48 AM   #21
Kristofferst
Pokémon Trainer From Hoenn

Kristofferst

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky0fBlades View Post
Alright, finally updated the Title Screen! Here's a look at it:

How do you guys like it? I'll update the first post with an animated version (similar to the one there now) sometime later on.

Also, new patch released.
It's good. I hope Jirachi and Fairy type will be available in the game next update.
Kristofferst is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 18th May 2017, 04:16 PM   #22
Sky0fBlades
Emerald Hacker

Sky0fBlades

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristofferst View Post
It's good. I hope Jirachi and Fairy type will be available in the game next update.
It's going to take some time to get the map and event for Jirachi finished, but while I work on that I will still be releasing improvements and other additions.

As for Fairy type, that wasn't really planned for this hack but I just might make a separate patch of the game that has this feature. I wanted to keep the gameplay a bit more pre-2007 but with more content, enhancements, and only small bonuses from later generations. I am, however thinking about adding a new Type to this game exclusively for one or two special 'Pokémon'.

UPDATE: Oh also I just noticed there are a few very minor pixel errors with the new title screen (4 pixels are outside of palette range, and 1 pixel I intended to remove). I will be fixing that in a bit and reuploading the patch, and also updating the image in my last post.

UPDATE 2: TitleScreen Updated!

Last edited by Sky0fBlades; 22nd May 2017 at 08:12 PM.
Sky0fBlades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd May 2017, 08:15 PM   #23
Sky0fBlades
Emerald Hacker

Sky0fBlades

Location Guide has been updated with readability improvements. I also decided to not totally give away the methods for obtaining the new Legendaries in this guide, since it just ruins the fun. Now they are more like hints instead, but the basic locations are still given.

Also, I just found a glitch with one of the features which caused some of the 'special' trainer battle themes to be changed to the normal one. This will be fixed in the next release.

However, since it might be a little while before the next release, here is a patch for you guys to apply to the hack itself (not a new ROM) which fixes that issue:
Attached Files
File Type: ips CE_5-18-2017 FIX.ips (28 Bytes, 2 views)

Last edited by Sky0fBlades; Yesterday at 03:27 AM.
Sky0fBlades is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cosmicemerald, emerald, hack, pokemon, project, sky0fblades, version, [GBA]