PHO - Pokémon Hackers Online
Go Back   PHO - Pokémon Hackers Online > Hacking Suite > Resources and Tutorials > Generation 1 & 2

Notices

Generation 1 & 2 RBY and GSC Resources and Tutorials. Mostly for disassembly.

User Tag List

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11th September 2013, 04:45 PM   #1
Luna
Johto Region Champion
AdministratorPHO VIP

Luna Luna Luna Luna Luna
Default Agixp 4.11 English

Note: I did not make this tool. I just translated it from German to English. Mostly I just copied the text from the English Translation of Agixp 3.0 and sometimes I filled in with a description that probably isn't word-for-word but is an accurate description of what the thing in question does that fits in the space I had.

To anyone who does not know, AgiXP is basically the standard compressed image editor for 2nd gen games. You can extract and import pokemon and trainer pictures, as well as any other compressed graphics if you know the offset. The only problem is random people cannot get it to run.

The most common error, and one of the most annoying to fix, is that of two missing files. MSCOMCT2.OCX and FM20.DLL. The first one can be found pretty easily with google. However, FM20.DLL is listed by Microsoft as non-redistributable separately. If you have office, you will pretty much have this file. Microsoft also says you can download something called ActiveX Control Pad which will install it as well. However, for those of you who do not wish to install the extra program, I have included both of the needed files in the zip file, and google can help you to properly register them depending on your version of Windows. Hopefully this will help many of you.
Attached Files
File Type: zip AGIXP411 English.zip (1.31 MB, 613 views)

"I'm gonna, uh, demonstrate the hot moves..." - Flannery

Last edited by Luna; 12th February 2014 at 02:37 AM. Reason: I just attached a .zip file with AGIXP and any files I could think of that you might need
Luna is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Tags
411, agixp, english, [Editor]