PHO - Pokémon Hackers Online
Go Back   PHO - Pokémon Hackers Online > Hacking Suite > Hack Showcase

Notices

Hack Showcase The spotlight of some of our favourite hacks. Consider this our Seal of Quality™.

User Tag List

Old 29th June 2014, 02:49 AM   #41
Rich666

Rich666

Well I'm not likely to sell it any time soon, so message me some time when you want to and we can see then
Rich666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 26th October 2014, 08:16 PM   #42
Wennekk

Wennekk

How do I actually install the hack? I just have it sitting in the same folder as my .GBC for my computer emulator.
Wennekk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th October 2014, 08:18 PM   #43
Rich666

Rich666

You don't need to patch the original version or anything like that, it's a game of its own. So yeah just put it in the same folder as your other games
Old 26th October 2014, 08:22 PM   #44
Wennekk

Wennekk

Oh okay, thanks I honestly wasn't expectinga reply so fast, that's the sign of a strong community. The issue is it doesn't appear on it's own, it says it's unsupported by my VBA emulator.
Old 26th October 2014, 08:32 PM   #45
Rich666

Rich666

Actually I was sorting some eBay emails and happened to be at my inbox when the 'reply to a thread you posted on' message arrived :P This probably the only thread I've ever posted in on this forum so you got lucky ;D heh.
It probably is quite active though all the same

What format is the file you are putting in the rom folder?
Old 26th October 2014, 08:36 PM   #46
Wennekk

Wennekk

The file is .ips which is new to me, the rest of my playable VBA files are .GBC or .GBA files. Also yes I was very lucky heck I just made the account to enquire about this, been looking everywhere for it.
Old 26th October 2014, 08:46 PM   #47
Rich666

Rich666

Ah right, yeah .ips is a patch file so it needs to be patched over the original. However there are just 'normal' versions of this wacky mad game so you'd be better off just grabbing that. If you want a link or something then let me know, but it should be easy enough to find.

Although learning how to patch .ips files will be worth it if you play patched games in future, and is really rather easy
Likes Wennekk liked this post
Old 27th October 2014, 06:39 PM   #48
Banjora Marxvile
Champ in the Making
Ex-Staff

Banjora Marxvile

Take this into PMs please. I also assume you are talking about linking to ROMs via PMs, which are not allowed on this site afaik, so please cut it out, thank you But if you are not on about linking to ROMs, take it elsewhere as I feel it is getting off topic here.

EDIT: Whilst I am here, I noticed that this thread was revived beyond the one month rule only yesterday, so I need to lock this unless the creator wants it reopened.

Hey, my name is Banjora Marxvile.
I am the Moderator of the ROM Hacks section on this site.
If you have any questions or anything you want tto ask, please don't hesitate.
Banjora Marxvile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th November 2014, 06:23 PM   #49
Pia Carrot
Orange Developer
Administrator

Pia Carrot Pia Carrot Pia Carrot Pia Carrot Pia Carrot

Imma just reopen this seeing as I'm still active. For those of you that have no idea what an ips is you'll need to patch the original version of game, which I have stated in the op as "Pocket Monsters Crystal Glass (Chinese) (Unl) [C][a1]"

Linking to ROMs is against the rules here so I'll have to hide your posts.
Pia Carrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd November 2014, 02:38 AM   #50
BakedWaffle

BakedWaffle
Default Can't Open

How come i download it, then open it, but then it tries to open it with Adobe and it says it doesn't work :/ What am i suppose to open it with?
BakedWaffle is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
crystal, pokemon, vietnamese, [GB/GBC], [Gen II]