PHO - Pokémon Hackers Online
Go Back   PHO - Pokémon Hackers Online > Other Generations Hacking > ROM Hack Projects

ROM Hack Projects Find and play great Pokémon ROM Hacks here, or post your own hack project.
Note: This is not a place to recruit members for a team.

Old 11th September 2014, 02:33 AM   #11
Taconinja
Getting there...

Taconinja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Fail View Post
No, not here. 1 post, believe it or not, is the minimum requirement.

@Taconinja Your imgur albums aren't publically displayable, however, if you get the direct link to them, you can embed them using [IMG] tags.

As well, use VBA's screenshot function. It makes great screenshots that don't take up the entire page.
1 post? damn... i just wasted an hour getting 15. Thanks for the tip about VBA, i didnt know that. And ill set up the direct link with the img tags right away.

Last edited by Taconinja; 11th September 2014 at 02:34 AM. Reason: typos
Taconinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11th September 2014, 04:57 PM   #12
RocketLeader
Pokemon Rocket Strike creator

RocketLeader

Somehow this hack looks interesting. How much of the game is completed so far?
Old 11th September 2014, 11:52 PM   #13
Taconinja
Getting there...

Taconinja

Quote:
Originally Posted by RocketLeader View Post
Somehow this hack looks interesting. How much of the game is completed so far?
Up through pewter, just like it says in the original post...

Edit: My bad, i forgot to put the Current Progress in
Likes RocketLeader liked this post
Old 16th September 2014, 09:13 PM   #14
Water Blue
悪魔

Water Blue

I don't get it... why does your Mom become a Nidorino.

Last edited by Water Blue; 16th September 2014 at 09:15 PM. Reason: Not complete message
Water Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th September 2014, 12:42 AM   #15
Taconinja
Getting there...

Taconinja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Water Blue View Post
I don't get it... why does your Mom become a Nidorino.
It's just a placeholder at this point. I wasn't sure what would happen if i removed it and someone fainted on route 1, but now im pretty sure that's not gonna happen, so she will be taken out of the game.
Old 26th September 2014, 04:41 AM   #16
KaiserOddSoul
n00b

KaiserOddSoul

I'd recommend adding more into the maps. Everything seems barren, just grass everywhere. I know it's kinda the point, like in pokemon snakewood, but you can add humorous things, or broken buildings, ect. Also, you may wanna give the starter a better move, like bubblebeam or something to raise it's atk. The nidoran grunt is giving me trouble because I barely do dmg to it. Likee I can bet it, but there is nothing worse than grinding for the first battle of the game. Maybe have a tm sitting around somewhere to make beating it easier? Give a good reason to explore. Just make the maps more dense with stuff before you work on more maps. Play aethestodes games/pokemon snakewood for good examples.

Good concept, just needs a little bit of love lol.
I'll keep you posted every update you do.

KaiserOddSoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th September 2014, 12:32 PM   #17
Taconinja
Getting there...

Taconinja

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaiserOddSoul View Post
I'd recommend adding more into the maps. Everything seems barren, just grass everywhere. I know it's kinda the point, like in pokemon snakewood, but you can add humorous things, or broken buildings, ect. Also, you may wanna give the starter a better move, like bubblebeam or something to raise it's atk. The nidoran grunt is giving me trouble because I barely do dmg to it. Likee I can bet it, but there is nothing worse than grinding for the first battle of the game. Maybe have a tm sitting around somewhere to make beating it easier? Give a good reason to explore. Just make the maps more dense with stuff before you work on more maps. Play aethestodes games/pokemon snakewood for good examples.

Good concept, just needs a little bit of love lol.
I'll keep you posted every update you do.
Thanks for the feedback! Yea, snakewood was a pretty big inspiration to me, but in terms of destroyed buildings and stuff, I can't really do anything except for try to make things work with the existent tiles, as I can't art at all. Also, Corpfish's spA stats will be boosted to the same as its normal attack, or I may replace it, can't decide.
Old 30th September 2014, 12:28 PM   #18
KaiserOddSoul
n00b

KaiserOddSoul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taconinja View Post
Thanks for the feedback! Yea, snakewood was a pretty big inspiration to me, but in terms of destroyed buildings and stuff, I can't really do anything except for try to make things work with the existent tiles, as I can't art at all. Also, Corpfish's spA stats will be boosted to the same as its normal attack, or I may replace it, can't decide.
Use your haxor skillz to make it start with scratch or vicegrip. Problem solved.

If you can't do tileing, maybe put patches of dirt and rocks. Or find someone who can do it, or maybe there are some free use resources, and you'll just have to give credit for them. Poke around the forums.

KaiserOddSoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st October 2014, 12:20 AM   #19
Taconinja
Getting there...

Taconinja

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaiserOddSoul View Post
Use your haxor skillz to make it start with scratch or vicegrip. Problem solved.

If you can't do tileing, maybe put patches of dirt and rocks. Or find someone who can do it, or maybe there are some free use resources, and you'll just have to give credit for them. Poke around the forums.
There are patches of dirt and rocks in place of destroyed buildings, other than in Pallet.
Old 29th November 2014, 02:52 AM   #20
Taconinja
Getting there...

Taconinja

new dowload link posted:
corphish boosted
gameplay up to/mapped through cerulean
probably other stuff idk
Bugs ig bc they don't have scripts yet:
DONT TALK TO THE DUDE IN JIM'S HOUSE.
DONT TALK TO THE SCIENTIST UP ON THE CAPE.

Tags
firered, nidokingdom, pokemon, [GBA]