PHO - Pokémon Hackers Online
Go Back   PHO - Pokémon Hackers Online > Other Generations Hacking > ROM Hack Projects

ROM Hack Projects Find and play great Pokémon ROM Hacks here, or post your own hack project.
Note: This is not a place to recruit members for a team.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11th September 2014, 02:33 AM   #11
Taconinja
Getting there...
 
Taconinja's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 26
Taconinja
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Fail View Post
No, not here. 1 post, believe it or not, is the minimum requirement.

@Taconinja Your imgur albums aren't publically displayable, however, if you get the direct link to them, you can embed them using [IMG] tags.

As well, use VBA's screenshot function. It makes great screenshots that don't take up the entire page.
1 post? damn... i just wasted an hour getting 15. Thanks for the tip about VBA, i didnt know that. And ill set up the direct link with the img tags right away.

Last edited by Taconinja; 11th September 2014 at 02:34 AM. Reason: typos
Taconinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11th September 2014, 04:57 PM   #12
RocketLeader
Pokemon Rocket Strike creator
 
RocketLeader's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Mystery Zone
Posts: 76
RocketLeader
Default

Somehow this hack looks interesting. How much of the game is completed so far?
__________________
http://www.pokemonhackersonline.com/...034#post128034
Check out my Pokemon Hack "Pokemon Rocket Strike"!
RocketLeader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th September 2014, 11:52 PM   #13
Taconinja
Getting there...
 
Taconinja's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 26
Taconinja
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RocketLeader View Post
Somehow this hack looks interesting. How much of the game is completed so far?
Up through pewter, just like it says in the original post...

Edit: My bad, i forgot to put the Current Progress in
Taconinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Likes RocketLeader liked this post
Old 16th September 2014, 09:13 PM   #14
Water Blue
悪魔
 
Water Blue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 14
Water Blue
Default

I don't get it... why does your Mom become a Nidorino.

Last edited by Water Blue; 16th September 2014 at 09:15 PM. Reason: Not complete message
Water Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th September 2014, 12:42 AM   #15
Taconinja
Getting there...
 
Taconinja's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 26
Taconinja
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Water Blue View Post
I don't get it... why does your Mom become a Nidorino.
It's just a placeholder at this point. I wasn't sure what would happen if i removed it and someone fainted on route 1, but now im pretty sure that's not gonna happen, so she will be taken out of the game.
Taconinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th September 2014, 04:41 AM   #16
KaiserOddSoul
n00b
 
KaiserOddSoul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 8
KaiserOddSoul
Default

I'd recommend adding more into the maps. Everything seems barren, just grass everywhere. I know it's kinda the point, like in pokemon snakewood, but you can add humorous things, or broken buildings, ect. Also, you may wanna give the starter a better move, like bubblebeam or something to raise it's atk. The nidoran grunt is giving me trouble because I barely do dmg to it. Likee I can bet it, but there is nothing worse than grinding for the first battle of the game. Maybe have a tm sitting around somewhere to make beating it easier? Give a good reason to explore. Just make the maps more dense with stuff before you work on more maps. Play aethestodes games/pokemon snakewood for good examples.

Good concept, just needs a little bit of love lol.
I'll keep you posted every update you do.
__________________
Check out my youtube. Let's plays include, pokemon hacks, handheld yugioh games, and rpg classics.

KaiserOddSoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th September 2014, 12:32 PM   #17
Taconinja
Getting there...
 
Taconinja's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 26
Taconinja
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaiserOddSoul View Post
I'd recommend adding more into the maps. Everything seems barren, just grass everywhere. I know it's kinda the point, like in pokemon snakewood, but you can add humorous things, or broken buildings, ect. Also, you may wanna give the starter a better move, like bubblebeam or something to raise it's atk. The nidoran grunt is giving me trouble because I barely do dmg to it. Likee I can bet it, but there is nothing worse than grinding for the first battle of the game. Maybe have a tm sitting around somewhere to make beating it easier? Give a good reason to explore. Just make the maps more dense with stuff before you work on more maps. Play aethestodes games/pokemon snakewood for good examples.

Good concept, just needs a little bit of love lol.
I'll keep you posted every update you do.
Thanks for the feedback! Yea, snakewood was a pretty big inspiration to me, but in terms of destroyed buildings and stuff, I can't really do anything except for try to make things work with the existent tiles, as I can't art at all. Also, Corpfish's spA stats will be boosted to the same as its normal attack, or I may replace it, can't decide.
Taconinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th September 2014, 12:28 PM   #18
KaiserOddSoul
n00b
 
KaiserOddSoul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 8
KaiserOddSoul
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taconinja View Post
Thanks for the feedback! Yea, snakewood was a pretty big inspiration to me, but in terms of destroyed buildings and stuff, I can't really do anything except for try to make things work with the existent tiles, as I can't art at all. Also, Corpfish's spA stats will be boosted to the same as its normal attack, or I may replace it, can't decide.
Use your haxor skillz to make it start with scratch or vicegrip. Problem solved.

If you can't do tileing, maybe put patches of dirt and rocks. Or find someone who can do it, or maybe there are some free use resources, and you'll just have to give credit for them. Poke around the forums.
__________________
Check out my youtube. Let's plays include, pokemon hacks, handheld yugioh games, and rpg classics.

KaiserOddSoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st October 2014, 12:20 AM   #19
Taconinja
Getting there...
 
Taconinja's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 26
Taconinja
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaiserOddSoul View Post
Use your haxor skillz to make it start with scratch or vicegrip. Problem solved.

If you can't do tileing, maybe put patches of dirt and rocks. Or find someone who can do it, or maybe there are some free use resources, and you'll just have to give credit for them. Poke around the forums.
There are patches of dirt and rocks in place of destroyed buildings, other than in Pallet.
Taconinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th November 2014, 02:52 AM   #20
Taconinja
Getting there...
 
Taconinja's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 26
Taconinja
Default

new dowload link posted:
corphish boosted
gameplay up to/mapped through cerulean
probably other stuff idk
Bugs ig bc they don't have scripts yet:
DONT TALK TO THE DUDE IN JIM'S HOUSE.
DONT TALK TO THE SCIENTIST UP ON THE CAPE.
__________________
My hack: Pokemon Nidokingdom
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=335563

Taconinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
firered, nidokingdom, pokemon, [GBA]

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:24 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc. User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Feedback Buttons provided by Advanced Post Thanks / Like (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Pokémon characters and images belong to Pokémon USA, Inc. and Nintendo.
Pokémon Hackers Online (PHO) is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo LLC, Creatures, GAMEFREAK inc,
The Pokémon Company, Pokémon USA, Inc., The Pokémon Company International, or Wizards of the Coast.
All forum/site content (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2006-2013 Pokémon Hackers Online (PHO).
Green Charizard Christos TreeckoLv100

"Black 2" by ARTPOP. Kyurem artwork by XOUS.

no new posts