PHO - Pokémon Hackers Online
Go Back   PHO - Pokémon Hackers Online > Hacking Suite > Hack Showcase

Notices

Hack Showcase The spotlight of some of our favourite hacks. Consider this our Seal of Quality™.

User Tag List

Old 27th September 2014, 11:17 AM   #461
Ttar0914
Back again, once again.

Ttar0914

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evan View Post
i am getting a error with my patched file it says the 1m sub-circuit board is not installed. if someone could tell me what im doing wrong or what is wrong with my game please let me know. i just patched a clean Fire red rom and it doesnt seem to be working...please let me know how to fix this

edit: it might be my emulator i just tried another one and it seems to be working
Have a look at your save file settings. If it's set to Flash 64K, change it to Flash 128K, restart your game by pressing Ctrl + R, and it should be working then again.
Old 28th September 2014, 11:44 AM   #462
pikachugirl2015

pikachugirl2015

How do I get slowpoke to move out of the way on pinkan island?
pikachugirl2015 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th September 2014, 02:02 PM   #463
AustNerevar

AustNerevar

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkBlazing Groudon View Post
Have a look at your save file settings. If it's set to Flash 64K, change it to Flash 128K, restart your game by pressing Ctrl + R, and it should be working then again.
I'm running the My Boy! emulator on Android. I'm not entirely sure if those settings are possible on my emulator. But the strange thing is, a previous version of this rom hack didn't have the 1 m circuit board error.
AustNerevar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th September 2014, 05:30 PM   #464
BigBoss
ROM Hacker/Tester

BigBoss

Quote:
Originally Posted by AustNerevar View Post
I'm running the My Boy! emulator on Android. I'm not entirely sure if those settings are possible on my emulator. But the strange thing is, a previous version of this rom hack didn't have the 1 m circuit board error.
Do you have the full version? Also it is because I have the same one and it is in the Misc Options I believe.
BigBoss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th September 2014, 08:48 PM   #465
Ttar0914
Back again, once again.

Ttar0914

Quote:
Do you have Visual Boy Advance on your computer? If yes, have a look at the save type. If it's Flash 128K (that means that the .sav file is 128 kB big and that fixes the error in most cases) start the game, do the intro and then just save (NO QUICK SAVE!) and copy the .sav file to your Android phone's My Boy! folder. That should fix the problem.
Old 29th September 2014, 02:43 AM   #466
b58

b58

Go back to entrance of d island, talk to green

Sent from my GT-S5570 using Tapatalk 2
b58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th September 2014, 06:16 AM   #467
AustNerevar

AustNerevar

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkBlazing Groudon View Post
Do you have Visual Boy Advance on your computer? If yes, have a look at the save type. If it's Flash 128K (that means that the .sav file is 128 kB big and that fixes the error in most cases) start the game, do the intro and then just save (NO QUICK SAVE!) and copy the .sav file to your Android phone's My Boy! folder. That should fix the problem.

I can't save the normal way. I figured it was related to the 1m circuit board error. Whenever I go to star>save I get: "Save error. Please exchange the backup memory."

I've played other ROM hacks on this emulator with no problem saving. I have the full version of the app.
AustNerevar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th September 2014, 09:56 AM   #468
Ttar0914
Back again, once again.

Ttar0914

Quote:
I can't save the normal way. I figured it was related to the 1m circuit board error. Whenever I go to star>save I get: "Save error. Please exchange the backup memory."

I've played other ROM hacks on this emulator with no problem saving. I have the full version of the app.
That's not what I meant. Try changing the save type from Flash 64K to Flash 128K on VisualBoyAdvance, close and re-open VBA and Red Chapter, an then press Start --> Save. This should help.
Old 29th September 2014, 12:02 PM   #469
b58

b58

Quote:

Are u playing a previous save file or a new game?

Sent from my GT-S5570 using Tapatalk 2
b58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th September 2014, 12:27 PM   #470
aethestode
Hacker

aethestode aethestode aethestode

Updated the main page with new chapters.

Here's mine: 2466-3703-5335
aethestode is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
adventure, chapter, pokemon, red, [GBA], [Gen III]