PHO - Pokémon Hackers Online
Go Back   PHO - Pokémon Hackers Online > Hacking Suite > Archived Hacks

Notices

Archived Hacks Any In Development hacks that have had no activity in at least 1.5 years are here. If a hack of yours is in here and you'd like it restored, PM a member of the Mod team.

User Tag List

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27th October 2014, 06:43 PM   #11
Banjora Marxvile
Champ in the Making
Ex-Staff
 
Banjora Marxvile's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: England
Age: 24
Posts: 150
Banjora Marxvile
Default

No offense or anything, but I really wouldn't use that tile at all, it just doesn't fit the rest of the tiles, and even if you did add it and others, I fear it will still look kinda weird in game as it is too "birds eye view" in a weird angle imo. It's your choice of course though
__________________
All my Resources, in one easy Archive!

Hey, my name is Banjora Marxvile.
I am the Moderator of the ROM Hacks section on this site.
If you have any questions or anything you want tto ask, please don't hesitate.
Banjora Marxvile is offline  
Sponsored Links
Old 27th October 2014, 06:53 PM   #12
Proxy-Pie
Beginner
 
Proxy-Pie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 30
Proxy-Pie
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banjora Marxvile View Post
No offense or anything, but I really wouldn't use that tile at all, it just doesn't fit the rest of the tiles, and even if you did add it and others, I fear it will still look kinda weird in game as it is too "birds eye view" in a weird angle imo. It's your choice of course though
Lol, I've already stated twice that I'm not gonna use it anymore XP
BTW, do the 4 images in the OP have to be screenshots? or does that Metapod Evo. chart count?
__________________
Newbie Pokemon ROM hacker :P
Proxy-Pie is offline  
Old 8th November 2014, 07:39 AM   #13
kobalis
Newbie
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 1
kobalis
Default Sweet

Wow im excited to try this one definilty going to be following, good luck
kobalis is offline  
Likes Ewery1 liked this post
Old 8th November 2014, 08:58 AM   #14
Proxy-Pie
Beginner
 
Proxy-Pie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 30
Proxy-Pie
Default

Thanks ^^
__________________
Newbie Pokemon ROM hacker :P
Proxy-Pie is offline  
Old 21st November 2014, 12:03 AM   #15
Proxy-Pie
Beginner
 
Proxy-Pie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 30
Proxy-Pie
Default

And another update!
This time it's regarding the starters. The 3 Starters you'll get to pick from in Pokemon Masigna are the Johto starters: Totodile, Chikorita and Cyndaquil, but they all have a unique twist to them this time around! You might recall that the Johto starters were the only ones to not have dual typing, but in this game, they'll all have dual typing!
I'll start off with the Totodile Evolution line, this is what Feraligatr looks like:

Its fins are brown now, and its belly and eyes are colored a bit like Golden Yellow.
It's Water/Fighting type, and it packs quite a punch!
I'll post more info regarding its moveset and the other starters later, peace!
__________________
Newbie Pokemon ROM hacker :P
Proxy-Pie is offline  
Old 22nd November 2014, 06:46 PM   #16
Water Blue
悪魔
 
Water Blue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 14
Water Blue
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proxy-Pie View Post
And another update!
This time it's regarding the starters. The 3 Starters you'll get to pick from in Pokemon Masigna are the Johto starters: Totodile, Chikorita and Cyndaquil, but they all have a unique twist to them this time around! You might recall that the Johto starters were the only ones to not have dual typing, but in this game, they'll all have dual typing!
I'll start off with the Totodile Evolution line, this is what Feraligatr looks like:

Its fins are brown now, and its belly and eyes are colored a bit like Golden Yellow.
It's Water/Fighting type, and it packs quite a punch!
I'll post more info regarding its moveset and the other starters later, peace!
It looks good, are you gonna change Meganium and Typhlosion's types too?
Water Blue is offline  
Old 22nd November 2014, 07:32 PM   #17
Proxy-Pie
Beginner
 
Proxy-Pie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 30
Proxy-Pie
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Water Blue View Post
It looks good, are you gonna change Meganium and Typhlosion's types too?
Most definitely!
Meganium will be Grass/Psychic and Typhlosion will be Fire/Dark!

Though nothing's set in stone yet. I think having them being Grass/Psychic, Fire/Fighting (lol) and Water/Dark could also work.
__________________
Newbie Pokemon ROM hacker :P
Proxy-Pie is offline  
Old 23rd November 2014, 07:50 PM   #18
Proxy-Pie
Beginner
 
Proxy-Pie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 30
Proxy-Pie
Default

I've decided to just move to Fire Red because I have more options there...
Does anybody know how I could change the "Hey, Are you from Pallet Town" Message that the Pokemart clerk says? I don't intend on keeping the name as "Pallet Town"...
__________________
Newbie Pokemon ROM hacker :P
Proxy-Pie is offline  
Old 24th November 2014, 01:33 AM   #19
Crystal Togekiss
Eternal n00b
 
Crystal Togekiss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Here
Posts: 92
Crystal Togekiss
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proxy-Pie View Post
Most definitely!
Meganium will be Grass/Psychic and Typhlosion will be Fire/Dark!

Though nothing's set in stone yet. I think having them being Grass/Psychic, Fire/Fighting (lol) and Water/Dark could also work.
Meganium would have STAB moves that were super effective against both of the other starters if you made Feraligatr Water/Dark and Typhlosion Fire/Fighting. Just a little food for thought.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proxy-Pie View Post
I've decided to just move to Fire Red because I have more options there...
Does anybody know how I could change the "Hey, Are you from Pallet Town" Message that the Pokemart clerk says? I don't intend on keeping the name as "Pallet Town"...
Using AMap and PKSV, it's relatively easy. Just make sure the string is the same size as before!
__________________
Coming Soon: Pokemon I-Don't-Have-a-Better-Name-For-It Version
Crystal Togekiss is offline  
Old 24th November 2014, 05:03 AM   #20
Proxy-Pie
Beginner
 
Proxy-Pie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 30
Proxy-Pie
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal Togekiss View Post
Meganium would have STAB moves that were super effective against both of the other starters if you made Feraligatr Water/Dark and Typhlosion Fire/Fighting. Just a little food for thought.
How so?

And regarding changing the Clerk's text, maybe it's just because I'm still new to all this, but I can't find his script in advanced map...
__________________
Newbie Pokemon ROM hacker :P

Last edited by Proxy-Pie; 24th November 2014 at 05:39 AM.
Proxy-Pie is offline  
 

Tags
masigna, pokemon, [GBA]

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:59 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc. User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Feedback Buttons provided by Advanced Post Thanks / Like (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Pokémon characters and images belong to Pokémon USA, Inc. and Nintendo.
Pokémon Hackers Online (PHO) is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo LLC, Creatures, GAMEFREAK inc,
The Pokémon Company, Pokémon USA, Inc., The Pokémon Company International, or Wizards of the Coast.
All forum/site content (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2006-2013 Pokémon Hackers Online (PHO).
Green Charizard Christos TreeckoLv100

"Black 2" by ARTPOP. Kyurem artwork by XOUS.

no new posts