PHO - Pokémon Hackers Online
Go Back   PHO - Pokémon Hackers Online > Hacking Suite > Archived Hacks

Notices

Archived Hacks Any In Development hacks that have had no activity in at least 1.5 years are here. If a hack of yours is in here and you'd like it restored, PM a member of the Mod team.

View Poll Results: What Tilesets for Johto?
That same like Hoenn. 9 47.37%
Revamped GSC. 10 52.63%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

User Tag List

Old 31st October 2014, 11:01 PM   #11
AtecainCorp.
Banned

AtecainCorp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banjora Marxvile View Post
It is now moved back to he Projects section now that it fits the requirements. Thank you for the understanding.
I understand that this forum have Rules... And Ok. I know that I make failure with adding GBA rom here without Patch. For now I working on two Projects. Telefang Rombase for Pokemon Games. And Pokemon Dirty Sun <Both in RUBY engine>
Sponsored Links
Old 1st November 2014, 03:37 PM   #12
Zoe Ayamoto
Only Love Me...or Die

Zoe Ayamoto

The Johto maps need some improvement in the tiles, the style is so add, remember, the GBC and GBA tiles Never can be combined in the same map, because look fatal, try to use better tiles to Johto c:
Old 2nd November 2014, 11:09 AM   #13
AtecainCorp.
Banned

AtecainCorp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal Kuchiki View Post
The Johto maps need some improvement in the tiles, the style is so add, remember, the GBC and GBA tiles Never can be combined in the same map, because look fatal, try to use better tiles to Johto c:
Ok. I understand your Opinion. I think that retro style Johto tilesets can make this game more greater. So. I give you now choise about Tilesets.

BOTH MAPS IS MAP OF NEW BARK TOWN.
In the left is make by current Tileset Style. Nostalgic remade from GSC.
In the right is remade of New Bark Town in currently Hoenn tilesets.

Which one is better for you. Please voting. I make especialy Pool for it. Tileset which you chose can be currently for Johto and Eventualy Kanto regions.

~~~~~~LITTLE UPDATE~~~~~~~~
I end adding Maps of Johto Victory Road, Johto Pokemon League and interior both them. Guardian of Viridian gate need from You KANTO PASSAGE to let you go into Kanto Region. Guardian near Mt.SIlver need from you JOHTO CUP. Item got from Lance after beating in Johto Pokemon League. But Beafore you chose your way. You need got Rising Badge. Without it you cannot go to VIctory Road. I make Johto Story Linear. So you need GlacierBadge to go throught Ice Path.
Old 5th November 2014, 10:37 PM   #14
AtecainCorp.
Banned

AtecainCorp.

Sorry fo Double Post. But little new Update. So I decide to upgrade tiles of Distortion World which I want make larger.

How did you like New Tilesets for Distortion World? Home of Giratina become larger. And with my newest finding with adding new Pokemon to Pokemon Ruby by expanding list. I planing to add formes and Mega evolutions.
Old 11th November 2014, 09:52 PM   #15
AtecainCorp.
Banned

AtecainCorp.

GREAT NEWS!

BETA 5 comming. With them great new's. I ADD MEGA EVOLUTIONS and PRIMAL REVERSIONS to my hack. What that mean? I found and way to expand Pokemon amount in Ruby. So I add this new Pokemon.

Origin Giratina, Primal Groudon, Primal Kyogre, Primal Dialga, Mega Rayquaza, Mega Venusaur, Mega Charizard (X), Mega Blastoise, Mega Heracross, Mega Sceptile, Mega Blaziken, Mega Swampert, Mega Houndoom, Mega Latias, Mega Glaile, Mega Sableye, Mega Sharpedo, Mega Camerupt, Mega Altaria, Mega Latios, Mega Gardevior, Mega Ampharos, Mega Pinsir, Mega Salamence, Mega Metagross, Mega Absol, Mega Manectric, Mega Mawile, Mega Gyarados, Mega Tyranitar, Mega Banette, Mega Aggron, Mega Gengar, Mega Aerodactyl, Mega Alakazam, Mega Kanghaskan, Mega Mewtwo (Y), Mega Scizor, Black Kyurem, White Kyurem.

Megas and Primal Pokemon need new items. Also some older need it. What is those items?

PRIMAL STONE - Used for primal Reversion. It cause change Groudon/Kyogre/Dialga to Primal formes.
MEGA STONE - Causing Mega Evolutions.
GREISOUS ORB - Used to change Alternate Giratina to Origin Giratina.
TRADE SIM - Used without trades.

You can obtain a sum of 451 Pokemon now. Take Mega Stones and evolve your Pokemon with power of Bounds! New Hoenn Era coming.
Likes Raiimeister liked this post
Old 11th November 2014, 10:12 PM   #16
Taconinja
Beginner

Taconinja

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtecainCorp. View Post
GREAT NEWS!

BETA 5 comming. With them great new's. I ADD MEGA EVOLUTIONS and PRIMAL REVERSIONS to my hack. What that mean? I found and way to expand Pokemon amount in Ruby. So I add this new Pokemon.

Origin Giratina, Primal Groudon, Primal Kyogre, Primal Dialga, Mega Rayquaza, Mega Venusaur, Mega Charizard (X), Mega Blastoise, Mega Heracross, Mega Sceptile, Mega Blaziken, Mega Swampert, Mega Houndoom, Mega Latias, Mega Glaile, Mega Sableye, Mega Sharpedo, Mega Camerupt, Mega Altaria, Mega Latios, Mega Gardevior, Mega Ampharos, Mega Pinsir, Mega Salamence, Mega Metagross, Mega Absol, Mega Manectric, Mega Mawile, Mega Gyarados, Mega Tyranitar, Mega Banette, Mega Aggron, Mega Gengar, Mega Aerodactyl, Mega Alakazam, Mega Kanghaskan, Mega Mewtwo (Y), Mega Scizor, Black Kyurem, White Kyurem.

Megas and Primal Pokemon need new items. Also some older need it. What is those items?

PRIMAL STONE - Used for primal Reversion. It cause change Groudon/Kyogre/Dialga to Primal formes.
MEGA STONE - Causing Mega Evolutions.
GREISOUS ORB - Used to change Alternate Giratina to Origin Giratina.
TRADE SIM - Used without trades.

You can obtain a sum of 451 Pokemon now. Take Mega Stones and evolve your Pokemon with power of Bounds! New Hoenn Era coming.
Hey you managed to accomplish the mega evolution mechanic in gen 3? that's pretty cool i'm interested to know how you did that.

Old 11th November 2014, 10:18 PM   #17
AtecainCorp.
Banned

AtecainCorp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taconinja View Post
Hey you managed to accomplish the mega evolution mechanic in gen 3? that's pretty cool i'm interested to know how you did that.
Well... I make Mega Evolutions as another Pokemon Evolutions. But Mega Stones is scatered somewhere in Hoenn and Johto. I make in Cinawood store. But Mega Stone is horribly Expensive. One Mega Stone costs 300,000$. Collect Money for get great Pokemon XD

Primal Stones is on three points of game. Primal Dialga, Primal Groudon and Primal Kyogre make game greater. Also Origin Giratina.

So sad that I do not invented 3th generation mechanics for Megas. Someone did it. But he do not want share this knowledge. For now. It was new Evolutions to make Pokemon Stronger.

I know that two Most Wanted Megas is MEGA SALAMACE and MEGA METAGROSS. I set Bagon to be extremly hard to find. Even with Larvitar.
Old 12th November 2014, 07:55 PM   #18
AtecainCorp.
Banned

AtecainCorp.

TODAY! I RELEASE BETA 4,5 WITH ADDED FULLY GRAPHICS OF MEGAS, PRIMALS and SOME FORMES.

http://www.filedropper.com/pokemonrubyrenevbeta45

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~WHAT IS MISSING IN THIS BETA~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
- Earsing Limiter for showing new Pokemon in Contests <Still IDK how to find it>
- Broken Hoenn Dex <But I add new scientist in Birch Lab who give you National Dex which working normaly>
- Cries of New Pokemons <Except Giratina> I know. But ORAS Mega wich I include do not have released cries Yet. So I try make them yourself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~BUGS~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
- Using Mega Stone, Primal Stone and Greisous Orb on Pokemon Which can't take it. Cause game freezing. Also after Evolution that item add 1 lvl to pokemon that evolved.
- Broken Hoenn Dex. It shows 000 in some places. But with giving National Dex i fix that issue.

THIS IS UPS PATCH FILE. I recomend use UPS Patcher. Also start your game again. This version can make issues with old one. <Especialy with New and Larger Distortion World and some new Events>
Old 13th November 2014, 05:14 PM   #19
AtecainCorp.
Banned

AtecainCorp.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=af71...wz5SsuB_X5xX0g - POKEMON RUBY RENEV new Trailer.

Last edited by AtecainCorp.; 13th November 2014 at 05:18 PM.
Old 16th November 2014, 07:40 AM   #20
Hakon
Don't ever give up!

Hakon

Just a suggestion or just an idea:
Maybe you could change the '???' typing like the move curse and stuff to fairy typing?
And you should change the tileset to something a little smoother...

Tags
beta, pokemon, renev, ruby, [GBA]