PHO - Pokémon Hackers Online
Go Back   PHO - Pokémon Hackers Online > General Chat > Off-Topic Talk

Off-Topic Talk Feel like chilling and talking about random stuff? In the Off-Topic section you can talk about anything unrelated to the other sections.

Old 22nd May 2015, 03:01 PM   #1
sweetladyamy
T-Girl Gamer and Entrepreneur

sweetladyamy
Red face Some of the fun things in life

Hi there. Life...it's not all about hacking, playing, creating...no there's much more than that.

I shall share some of the things in life I find I enjoy, that may or may not, involve hacking, playing, and creating.

One thing I could never, not ever live without is music, and I have a lot of it.

So, what kind of music do I listen to?

Rather than list genres as most would, I'll list names of artists in those particular genres, as well as the genres those artists are involved with, just in case you don't recognize them.

Let's see...ah, Deep Purple, Dire Straits, Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers, The Ramones, ZZTOP, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Bob Seger and the Silver Bullet Band, Fleetwood Mac, MC5, Rolling Stones, Bon Jovi, King Crimson, Jeff Beck, Bob Dylan, Jimi Hendrix, Aerosmith, all of which fall under Rock.

Hmmm...ah, KISS, Poison, Warrant, Black Sabbath, Dead Kennedys, P.O.D., Rammstein, Gallows, Rage Against The Machine, Rev Theory, Shinedown, Unwritten Law, Voivod, Artillery, Black Label Society, Ozzy Osbourne, Killswitch Engage, these all fall under Metal.

Ummm...ah, Nickelback, The Rembrandts, Joan Jett and the Blackhearts, Queen, Burning Brides, Bad Religion, Sum 41, Audioslave, Three Doors Down, Blink-182, Blur, No Doubt, Garbage, Linkin Park, Rush, Nirvana, these fall under Alternative.

I got some more, yes, and...ah, Judas Priest, AC/DC, Extreme, Queens'ryche, Foo Fighters, Jimmy Eat World, Incubus, The Exies, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Motörhead, Trust, Anarchy Club, The Bags, The Acro-Brats, AFI, Priestess, The Cardigans, Silversun Pickups, this is all Hard Rock.

Oh yes, here's more...ah, Anthrax, 3 Inches of Blood, Metallica, Megadeth, The Sleeping, In Flames, Prototype, Avenged Sevenfold, Iron Maiden, Mötley Crüe, Ratt, Alice Cooper, Alice in Chains, White Zombie, Rob Zombie, and I could list a ton more Heavy Metal artists but won't.

But I do have more...ah, SLAYER, Dethklok, Children of Bodom, Darkest Hour, A Perfect Circle, System of A Down, Tool, Drist, Samhain, Mercyful Fate, Suicidal Tendencies, Lamb of God, Thrice, DragonForce, these fall under the following: Speed Metal, Thrash Metal, Black metal, Death Metal, Psychedelic Metal, Melodic Death Metal, Power Metal.

Oh wait! I have more! Ah! Beastie Boys, Stevie Wonder, Fall Out Boy, Run-DMC, Daft Punk (some), Panic! At The Disco, Pitchshifter, Brad Sucks, QOTSA, and there are more that fall under various genres and sub-genres, but that will do for now. Ask me for a complete list off this thread.

But music isn't all I enjoy. I am a writer, and I write a lot of fan fiction. In fact, that's one of the reasons why I joined deviant art (I won't speak the other reason). I also love creating games, on paper, in my head, and with software also known as RPG MAKER, specifically VX ACE. So, yes, I am a huge fan of RPGs (Pokemon is also an RPG).

I am also very fem-fashion conscious, and I absolutely love being glamorous and glitzy (though not all the time). I adore ladies' fashion, and always compliment a lady on her purse, boots/shoes, skirt or dress, or her accessories when I like what I see. I also enjoy women.

I am also a huge anime fan, a complete admitted otaku. I currently have a massive crush on Ryuko Matoi of Kill La Kill. Oh, she's such a bad ass, she really just gets me going. Also, Mako Mankanshoku's a real cutie. She just has this cute little voice that makes you wanna give her a big ol' squeeze, well that and her cute facial expressions, and her antics too! On top of that, she's also very wise, and cunning.

Hmm...what else? Oh yeah, I'm a musician myself. I write my own music, and someday, I'll have a band too. In fact, if you're interested, there are spots open, if you want to join. lol

Well, that's it for me, what about the rest of you? Share with me, with the rest of us, what makes life so great for you! What is fun in your lives?
sweetladyamy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 22nd May 2015, 10:18 PM   #2
Jisuke
私の陰茎は非常に大きい
Ex-StaffPHO VIP

Jisuke Jisuke

I approve of your taste in music
As for me, I enjoy music, listening and playing.
Also shout-out to mai waifu narcotics
Jisuke is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fun, life, things