PHO - Pokémon Hackers Online
Go Back   PHO - Pokémon Hackers Online > General Chat > Off-Topic Talk

Off-Topic Talk Feel like chilling and talking about random stuff? In the Off-Topic section you can talk about anything unrelated to the other sections.

Old 20th December 2014, 08:28 PM   #1
Symmetry1427
n00b

Symmetry1427
Default Help with Pokemon Adventure Red Chapter Beta 9 PLEASE!!

Im new to the site so please forgive me if this is posted in the wrong area, but I am really having some issues with this game I've been playing and was wondering if anyone could help. I am currently playing Pokemon Adventure Red Chapter. It's and excellent game, but I am having some issues with Lavender Town. I was playing Beta 7 first, which I assume ends at Lavender Town because there was no road leading out to the west like I was told there was. After looking up a walkthrough to confirm that my game was either glitched or a previous Beta, I found the more recent beta - 9. I replayed the entire game back to Lavender Town only to find the same problem- there is no road to the west leading out, just a wall.

I have repatched the game and redownloaded it like 4 times now and it's the same thing. Has anyone else encountered this before? Or is there something I did wrong? I really love this game and I'd like to finish it. The creater says it's complete up to Naval Gym, so I know the beta isn't over. Any thoughts?
Symmetry1427 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 21st December 2014, 06:18 AM   #2
Alpha&Omega
Hacker

Alpha&Omega

When I experienced playing beta 9 I saw the same thing but it wasn't a bug or anything&the reason why is because parts of Kanto is following the magna.The other thing is that if you can move on you could get to the Orange Islands.

Last edited by AlphaΩ 21st December 2014 at 06:20 AM.
Alpha&Omega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st December 2014, 02:08 PM   #3
DarkTammer
What does this button do?.....

DarkTammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Symmetry1427 View Post
Im new to the site so please forgive me if this is posted in the wrong area, but I am really having some issues with this game I've been playing and was wondering if anyone could help. I am currently playing Pokemon Adventure Red Chapter. It's and excellent game, but I am having some issues with Lavender Town. I was playing Beta 7 first, which I assume ends at Lavender Town because there was no road leading out to the west like I was told there was. After looking up a walkthrough to confirm that my game was either glitched or a previous Beta, I found the more recent beta - 9. I replayed the entire game back to Lavender Town only to find the same problem- there is no road to the west leading out, just a wall.

I have repatched the game and redownloaded it like 4 times now and it's the same thing. Has anyone else encountered this before? Or is there something I did wrong? I really love this game and I'd like to finish it. The creater says it's complete up to Naval Gym, so I know the beta isn't over. Any thoughts?
I don't know if Aethestode still has the map in the original post but lavender town has changed, the route to the west is gone. Instead there is a path going west on the route between Celadon & Vermillion. The first ttme you pass by there will be an old guy blocking your path but once you finished lavender town, he'll be gone thus you'll be able to pass and move on
DarkTammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd December 2014, 09:59 PM   #4
Symmetry1427
n00b

Symmetry1427

Thank you so much!!!!

I was so upset that I wouldn't be able to finish this because it seems like such a promising game. Glad I'll be able to
Symmetry1427 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
adventure, beta, chapter, pokemon, red