PHO - Pokémon Hackers Online
Go Back   PHO - Pokémon Hackers Online > Generation I/II Hacking > ROM Hack Projects

ROM Hack Projects Have a hack with some good progress? Post it here. Threads require approval.

User Tag List

Old 2nd August 2013, 06:32 PM   #1
Pia Carrot
Orange Developer
Administrator

Pia Carrot Pia Carrot Pia Carrot Pia Carrot
Default [Telefang Hack] Pokémon Diamond

Pretty horrible translation of Keitai Denjuu Telefang Power Version, but it's very playable.

Hack Name: Pokémon Diamond Version
Hack of: Keitai Denjuu Telefang Power Version
Type: Translation

Story:

(From Wikiafang)
In the year 2020 it has become possible to travel to the Denjuu world using D-Shots, special mobile phones. Making friends and sharing telephone numbers with Denjuu has become popular among humans.
The protagonist, Shigeki, despite having originally arrived in the Denjuu world by accident, becomes determined to travel the world with his new Denjuu companion, and make more new friends while he is there.

Screenshots:

Bugs:
  • Saving can crash the game (use savestates)
  • Game Over crashes the game
  • May freeze randomly (save often)
  • ...Probably more....

Download:

In the attachments.
Attached Files
File Type: ips Pokemon Diamond.ips (324.0 KB, 10 views)

I'm a boob
Pia Carrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Likes Linkandzelda liked this post
Sponsored Links
Old 2nd August 2013, 08:34 PM   #2
Miksy91
Gotta fill something here.

Miksy91

Before reading this, I actually thought you were referring to certain hack instead;
-removed (sorry!)-

(Dunno if it's totally prohibited to share rom files here or not. If it is, feel free to remove this link.)

That's actually a really cool hack by MeanMrMustard. Since most people around here have probably never even heard of it, I think it's not so bad to share a direct downloadlink to it. After all, the largest struggle in getting playable hacks is not getting the right rom file to do the patching, but finding the hacks itself.
Old 2nd August 2013, 08:37 PM   #3
Pia Carrot
Orange Developer
Administrator

Pia Carrot Pia Carrot Pia Carrot Pia Carrot

Directly linking to ROM files is prohibited here, and I wouldn't post MeanMrMustard's hack without his permission.

The sole purpose of uploading these patches is because we are not supposed to link to roms here.

I'm a boob
Pia Carrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th September 2013, 12:47 PM   #4
AtecainCorp.
Banned

AtecainCorp.

About KTD... It is sort of good game... But some things in this game is similar to Pokemon Games <Except obtaining Monster Method>

Did you know all that in the Pokemon Gold and Keitai Denjuu Telefang is that same amount of "Placeholders". Three... I test in. One is ? mark, Secound is shade of hero and third is mesed graphic... So strange. That SHADE of hero was named like girlfriend of hero XD

Also... In KTD is unused HUMAN WORLD MAP... Where is some places rather than tree from intro... Like Shigeki <Main hero> School, park, main plaza... And other places <Without Warps>

Last edited by AtecainCorp.; 9th September 2013 at 12:48 PM. Reason: One thing...
AtecainCorp. is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
diamond, hack, pokemon, power, telefang, [GB/GBC]