PHO - Pokémon Hackers Online
Go Back   PHO - Pokémon Hackers Online > Generation I/II Hacking > ROM Hack Projects

ROM Hack Projects Have a hack with some good progress? Post it here. Threads require approval.

User Tag List

Old 12th March 2014, 04:37 PM   #31
Mattysoxfan
Neophyte

Mattysoxfan

So this is the hack being played on twitch? wondering how people got themselves a steelix....
Mattysoxfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 18th March 2014, 10:14 PM   #32
Talon8
n00b

Talon8

Hey, I just registered to post here^^

First of all, good work, it's nice to actually see a hack that's not overfilled with unnecessary changes that affect gameplay negatively.

I'm not sure if you will countinue working on this hack, but if you do, I have 2 questions and/or suggestions for you:

1. Is there any game mechanic included that lets you change the clock and time in game? I heard of other crystalhacks that let you change the time simply by pressing up or down in the pokegear menu. This would be very useful, since lots of emulators can save the game without resorting to the games own save mechanism, but that in turn messes with the time, since the clock freezes as soon as you close the emulator.

2. I assume that Lugia and Ho-oh were untouched and are still catchable at Lv. 60 with the same moves. If that's the case, it unfortunately means that the don't possess their signature moves, aeroblast and sacred fire (they had them only in their respective editions, were they were catchable at Lv. 40.) Is there a way for you to change their moveset (for example to replace gust for their signature moves)?

Also, I'm sorry for any mistakes I made, english isn't my mother tongue.
Talon8 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
crystal, edition, emu, pokemon, version, [GB/GBC]