PHO - Pokémon Hackers Online
Go Back   PHO - Pokémon Hackers Online > Generation I/II Hacking > ROM Hack Projects

ROM Hack Projects Have a hack with some good progress? Post it here. Threads require approval.

User Tag List

Old 14th December 2013, 01:39 AM   #1
Zoe Ayamoto
Only Love Me...or Die

Zoe Ayamoto
Default Pokemon Ice Silver

Hello forum, I'm G0LD Z! and this my project :P

BASE

STORYLINE

The story takes place in johto , four years after the events of GSC , johto apparently all live in peace after the threat that marked the return of team rocket , the story this time
focuses on ( PLAYER) , a boy who lives in Cherrygroove City and that for a couple of years
trace a dream , reaching challenge that great trainer named GOLD , which everyone
learned that except johto , he became the league champion and his victory on RED, the legendary trainer at Mount silver,

But everything changed one day , He left his home and meets her best friend, who after a while you see that on the outskirts of the city men who wear purple and black suits apparently threaten a girl who apparently refuses to deliver a suitcase carries , then PLAYER and her friend to see it , are directed to try to help , but did not know that the 2 men were coaches and would not hesitate to use their pokemon, but because of the uproar they caused, the men wanting to decide to go unnoticed , threatening that they will return .

After that the girl who first helped risk scolds coaches fight , but then thanks them which have saved , and I will say it is the teacher's assistant elm , and that the bag she carried was an important research that the famous Professor Oak will request , and then tell them your name is KRIS .

Then tell them to go to the lab in spring town , where I told him what happened to Prof. Elm, which after reaching the value is amazed at enfrentase had two thugs, why is when they give you a pokemon to be coaches to return , saying they have to be big wooden coaches, and that 's not a mistake, since for years discovered the talent of a guy who started from scratch and made ​​it big.

This is how you and your friend will leave johto adventure to become great coaches and to challenge the legendary champion , but all is not as you imagined , because after you found out the purpose of the men who wanted the bag , it was actually an organization criminal who called TEAM GAMMA , were coming from a distant region and its purpose is to become a legendary pokemon to dominate at 6 pokemon world regions ,

According to a legend existed a powerful alien dragon that formerly was called " the legendary original" , but his body was divided into three , resulting in another 2 dragons, gamma team now wants to take that legendary , using energy of mysterious orbs, but need 2 people that their ideology is based on truth and justice , to attract the two legendary dragons and so to see the third legendary , the dragon power balance and unite the three to revive the legendary original, which will return to the top of Mt silver to be under the orders of whom met all three.

This is how you and your friend are tricked team interests gamma MUST now join forces to save once again to johto , now a real threat.

(Sorry for my bad english, i translate with google translator)

What's New

• A fuller history than gold and silver.
• As spent four years there have been new places and routes and cities were unchanged
• The order of gyms has changed and there are new leaders
• In four years pokemon species that have migrated doing different pokemon from other regions ( including kalos )
• To go to the league now must beat the 16 leaders johto and kanto .
• The league maintains the Elite Four , but there is a new champion
• There will be small cameos of Gold , Silver and Kris to help in some parts of the game.
• Pokedex reformatted and only three legendary .
• Some places that were not included in gold and silver will be reopened , as the viridian forest and Seafoam islands.
• Mapping of some routes courtesy of Pokemon HeartGold .
• Gender Selection ! ! ! (Coming soon)

MULTIMEDIA

Credits

Tiles - Mateo, WesleyFG and Dark_Max
Help:Chamber y JavcDark
Tutorials - Mateo, Miksy91, Tauwasser and much more...
Sprites - I, Mateo, Pokekoks, Soloo993, CK47, Pixeleye and more...
Maps - Pokemon HeartGold
Others: Hidaka (TS of kyurem)

Userbar

Last edited by Zoe Ayamoto; 14th December 2013 at 01:45 AM.
Zoe Ayamoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 14th December 2013, 01:45 AM   #2
Pia Carrot
Orange Developer
Administrator

Pia Carrot Pia Carrot Pia Carrot Pia Carrot

Sick hack, love the font. If you need anyone to translate the script to english for you, it's my native language and I'd love to help

I'm a boob
Pia Carrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th December 2013, 01:50 AM   #3
Zoe Ayamoto
Only Love Me...or Die

Zoe Ayamoto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pia Carrot View Post
Sick hack, love the font. If you need anyone to translate the script to english for you, it's my native language and I'd love to help
I like relase a english version, I speak spanish, but yes the first beta be in english to all , the help is welcome, thanks to comment
Old 15th December 2013, 09:37 AM   #4
ThirteenFour
I respect Zubat

ThirteenFour

Quite liking it so far too.. Though I didnt like some of the screenshots that much because of the plant/grass/tree colors..

Also, with the migration of Pokemon from later gens, how would you balance out movesets, types and stats? just curious..
ThirteenFour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th December 2013, 11:07 AM   #5
Saturnus
Megane

Saturnus

Nice title screen, I think it stands out overall.
I love GBC hacks, maybe a beta tester like me can test?
Saturnus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th December 2013, 02:06 AM   #6
Zoe Ayamoto
Only Love Me...or Die

Zoe Ayamoto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saturnus View Post
Nice title screen, I think it stands out overall.
I love GBC hacks, maybe a beta tester like me can test?
before the beta are putted out you can be a beta tester

Emmm my coment is too short, the better is put a little update of the game.

Is a Olivine City Gym puzzle, the gym have a plattforms and warps to make hardest arrive to the leader, can you give me how see you the pokemon league logo, devamped for Pokemon BW2

Some new icons for newest pokemon

I like the pokemon League system of pokemon Black and White, I implement this mechanism to my hack, the masp is incomplete, I work on the tiles, sorry
Old 22nd December 2013, 01:35 PM   #7
Pokemon_Master
Born Again Christian

Pokemon_Master

I really like this and the tiles and graphics that you changed. Also the title screen. Looks cool. Hey how do you changed the colors of the Johto worldmap?
Pokemon_Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd December 2013, 04:20 PM   #8
Dema
Love me.

Dema

Oh my god, this is amazing. I havent played a good solid GBC hack in a while, this will be a great change!
So how long have you been working on this?
Dema is offline   Reply With Quote
Likes Zoe Ayamoto liked this post
Old 4th January 2014, 02:26 PM   #9
Zoe Ayamoto
Only Love Me...or Die

Zoe Ayamoto

Little Update c:
I only put this pic, in this scan I try to make the HGSS Pokecenter, is not the final map

Give me a comment
Old 29th January 2014, 06:53 PM   #10
Zoe Ayamoto
Only Love Me...or Die

Zoe Ayamoto

My loor thread, looks veeeeery death and empty :c, this thread Needs to be updated.

8 textboxes made from scratch (the last is bassed in the original textbox 1)

My new pokecenter bassed on HGSS, I forgot put the npc of mart in the 2nd floor :P

Thats all ^^

Tags
ice, pokemon, silver, [GB/GBC]