PHO - Pokémon Hackers Online
Go Back   PHO - Pokémon Hackers Online > Hacking Suite > Hack Showcase

Notices

Hack Showcase The spotlight of some of our favourite hacks. Consider this our Seal of Quality™.

User Tag List

Old 22nd December 2014, 09:54 PM   #531
Symmetry1427

Symmetry1427

Thanks so much, I will try that out right now!! And will this open a path in Lavender later? I have seen youtube videos where the event for placing the pikachu is there, and there's a road leading out of Lavender- will this happen later on?
Symmetry1427 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 23rd December 2014, 12:22 AM   #532
DarkTammer
Junior Trainer

DarkTammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Symmetry1427 View Post
Thanks so much, I will try that out right now!! And will this open a path in Lavender later? I have seen youtube videos where the event for placing the pikachu is there, and there's a road leading out of Lavender- will this happen later on?
When you are playing the pikachu bonuschapter you're referring to, there will open a path to a "small area" at the northern part of your screen but you'll be inside. Furthermore, in the newer beta's there's no other way to lavender town besides the one you took from vermillion. The youtube videos might be featuring old betas
DarkTammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st December 2014, 10:27 PM   #533
maxam

maxam

Hi man, I just wanted to say thanks for all of the trouble you go through to make this, which I'm sure is not easy at all.

I love the manga, espicially the the first main saga of RBG and GSC, so this is like, a fucking dream coming true.
while I do have one little nitpick which I'm sure you tossed all night in your bed contemplating it is not having the chapter in which Red and Blue get their pokemon mixed up, which is HILARIOUS! You could have probably pulled it off magnificently.
But besides that, you made this into a great game, man, and I love it, espicially the universe you're creating, that's a bold amazing move. Also, a few things to congratulate you regarding the game events performance:
1. Molzapcunu- FOR FUCK SAKE THAT WAS SO AWSOME!!!!
2. Little mudkip turned evil- never been scared in pokemon. Not untill this surprisingly amazing sidestory, so really- congrats.
3. giving the player just the right amount from the script (as far as I remember, there were more explanations in the manga, been a while since I read it)
4. capturing the Green character so perfectly!!! Oh My God! You did her as sneaky and funny and dubious as the manga character! It's un-freaking-believable man! Thank you for not messing that one up (You KNOW other people would have. We did get Mike Myres once as The Cat In The Hat... Not a fond memory...)

Overall, just wanted to say thanks. Never got the chance, and I can't wait until you finish your next hacks.

And a happy new year
maxam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd January 2015, 11:00 AM   #534
shivam

shivam
Default help needed

i've completed the indigo league. i saved my game and closed it. when i started it again nobody knows me as a champion and oak says: 'i can see great things ahead of you'. he is not giving me the orange ticket. PLEASE HELP
shivam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd January 2015, 12:21 PM   #535
DarkTammer
Junior Trainer

DarkTammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by shivam View Post
i've completed the indigo league. i saved my game and closed it. when i started it again nobody knows me as a champion and oak says: 'i can see great things ahead of you'. he is not giving me the orange ticket. PLEASE HELP
Hmm, the best thing of course was directly going to prof oak after beating the indigo league. Did you check if that progress was properly saved? If it was, I cann't help you get the ticket but you can surf past the captain in Vermillion that asks whether you have it. By surfing past him, you should be able to continue the orange archipello
Old 6th January 2015, 05:40 PM   #536
IceMonkey

IceMonkey

Hi Aetherstode! I play Pokemon Adventures: Red Chapter, but I'm stick in the Chapter S.S Anne where the halls are full of Magnemites Lv 100 and I'm playing beta 9, but I'm days trying to pass the Magnemites (sorry for bad inglesh i'm portuguese)
IceMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th January 2015, 05:54 PM   #537
DarkTammer
Junior Trainer

DarkTammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceMonkey View Post
Hi Aetherstode! I play Pokemon Adventures: Red Chapter, but I'm stick in the Chapter S.S Anne where the halls are full of Magnemites Lv 100 and I'm playing beta 9, but I'm days trying to pass the Magnemites (sorry for bad inglesh i'm portuguese)
Just take your time, you can't be seen by them. To continue you need to go through the first hall (the small one) and then you get to a big U-shaped room with a lot of Magnemites. There you need to go upstairs at the first (!) set of stairs. But be prepared for a pretty hard battle thus you best take the second pair which allows you to leave the ship unhindered. Save once leave so you don't have to get past all those magnemites again
Old 6th January 2015, 07:49 PM   #538
IceMonkey

IceMonkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkTammer View Post
Just take your time, you can't be seen by them. To continue you need to go through the first hall (the small one) and then you get to a big U-shaped room with a lot of Magnemites. There you need to go upstairs at the first (!) set of stairs. But be prepared for a pretty hard battle thus you best take the second pair which allows you to leave the ship unhindered. Save once leave so you don't have to get past all those magnemites again
Thank you, I will try this, but when I try to save it appears: Save Error - Please exchange the backup memory
IceMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th January 2015, 09:33 AM   #539
DarkTammer
Junior Trainer

DarkTammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceMonkey View Post
Thank you, I will try this, but when I try to save it appears: Save Error - Please exchange the backup memory
I had the same problem and there was a solution but I wasn't able to change my settings so I chose to use another emulator and started anew, but I thought someone in already had that problem and got an answer so try using: Search this thread
Old 13th January 2015, 12:23 PM   #540
joekim87

joekim87

Hello! Hope it's not a stupid question but the download link wasn't working on my iphone... It's not supposed to work or am I being stupid..

Thanks,
Joe
joekim87 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
adventure, chapter, pokemon, red, [GBA], [Gen III]