PHO - Pokémon Hackers Online
Go Back   PHO - Pokémon Hackers Online > Hacking Suite > Hack Showcase

Notices

Hack Showcase The spotlight of some of our favourite hacks. Consider this our Seal of Quality™.

User Tag List

Old 31st July 2014, 03:08 AM   #101
MakoReactor
Resident Edgelord Troll
Super Moderator

MakoReactor

Quote:
Originally Posted by semicolon View Post
unfortunately both of you are incorrect - i am not intending to hate nor am i troll living under a rock. i am simply a humble fan of your hack that is wondering if this new chapter will accurately depict the situation that unfolded. not sure how long 'ages ago' is to you, but yesterday the chapter was still up in your first post. again i am in no way trying to 'stir things up', as you described. im disappointed that you decided to continue your habit of disrespecting members on your new forum. ):

actually this account was created by me, an aspiring rom hacker, was created to learn more about hacking and play some new ones and discuss them. I would appreciate it if you didn't assume things, not sure why you decided to send an uncalled-for insult my way, i don't like being attacked ):
Don't see how I'm wrong for explaining something stated earlier in the thread (or one of the others). Anyway you brought it upon yourself. that being said I would reccomend not talking about it. because I for one would hate to see yet more drama unfold around one of my favorite hackers. So lets just drop it shall we.

Check out my channel
MakoReactor is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 31st July 2014, 03:08 AM   #102
BigBoss
ROM Hacker/Tester

BigBoss

Quote:
Originally Posted by semicolon View Post
unfortunately both of you are incorrect - i am not intending to hate nor am i troll living under a rock. i am simply a humble fan of your hack that is wondering if this new chapter will accurately depict the situation that unfolded. not sure how long 'ages ago' is to you, but yesterday the chapter was still up in your first post. again i am in no way trying to 'stir things up', as you described. im disappointed that you decided to continue your habit of disrespecting members on your new forum. ):

actually this account was created by me, an aspiring rom hacker, was created to learn more about hacking and play some new ones and discuss them. I would appreciate it if you didn't assume things, not sure why you decided to send an uncalled-for insult my way, i don't like being attacked ):
I don't think he meant to insult you but the way you came off was a little harsh. If you were not part of the actual event as it unfolded I suggest we all let it go as Aethestode did.
BigBoss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st July 2014, 03:13 AM   #103
semicolon
twat

semicolon

im sorry, i didn't realize - can someone please explain to me their point of view of what occurred on the PokeCommunity? obviously I misunderstood something along the lines.

Mr.Mako, I accept your apology, thank you for being nice about it. please don't call people out on hating so rashly anymore though, it easily hurts feelings ):
Old 31st July 2014, 03:16 AM   #104
Team Fail
Balance and Ruin
Ex-StaffStyle AdminstratorPHO VIP

Team Fail Team Fail Team Fail Team Fail Team Fail

Hey guys, can we attempt to move along from the subject? It's over with, and it was on another site, we don't want to see that moving its way here. If you want to ask more about this topic, take it to PM.

Thank you for your time, PHO. I won't soon forget it.
Team Fail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st July 2014, 03:18 AM   #105
semicolon
twat

semicolon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Fail View Post
Hey guys, can we attempt to move along from the subject? It's over with, and it was on another site, we don't want to see that moving its way here. If you want to ask more about this topic, take it to PM.
ah good - someone of authority! it may be my faulty wifi connection, but it seems some of my posts have been deleted. im not sure if that was done on purpose or accidentally, but is there any way they could be revived? thank you for the time!
Old 31st July 2014, 03:18 AM   #106
BigBoss
ROM Hacker/Tester

BigBoss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Fail View Post
Agreed ^__^
BigBoss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st July 2014, 03:24 AM   #107
MakoReactor
Resident Edgelord Troll
Super Moderator

MakoReactor

well (Ontopicish) are we maybe gonna see a youger Ruby in the GSC hacks?

Check out my channel
Old 31st July 2014, 03:37 AM   #108
aethestode
Hacker

aethestode aethestode aethestode

semicolon, If you want to know the other side of the story you can always pm me or pm the people here. Stirring things that was settled already is just unnecessary and spiteful. In addition, your wrong about the chapter as the chapter was removed 2 days ago at night, so I don't know where you got that from.

In addition, on the side note about being disrespectful. I only do that to those that were being disrespectful in the first place. Otherwise, I can be extremely kind and helpful, and helping others with their hack.

On an unrelated topic, my hack makes fun of everything. It has a lot of black humour in it, it's no secret, I don't even try to hide it. I make fun of films, notable people, typical stereotype, herp derps, and heck I even make fun of myself in the hack.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Mako View Post
well (Ontopicish) are we maybe gonna see a youger Ruby in the GSC hacks?
Yes, we would.

Last edited by aethestode; 31st July 2014 at 03:53 AM.
aethestode is offline   Reply With Quote
Likes MakoReactor liked this post
Old 31st July 2014, 03:39 AM   #109
MakoReactor
Resident Edgelord Troll
Super Moderator

MakoReactor

Yay. I asked cause I'm planning on doing Gold since he was my fav character in the Manga.

Check out my channel
Old 31st July 2014, 03:42 AM   #110
aethestode
Hacker

aethestode aethestode aethestode

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Mako View Post
Yay. I asked cause I'm planning on doing Gold since he was my fav character in the Manga.
Good on you!
aethestode is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
adventure, chapter, pokemon, red, [GBA], [Gen III]