PHO - Pokémon Hackers Online
Go Back   PHO - Pokémon Hackers Online > Other Generations Hacking > ROM Hack Projects > Ideas, Concepts & WIP

Ideas, Concepts & WIP Got an idea you need some feedback on? Or perhaps you have a concept or WIP hack you would like to show off.

Old 27th December 2014, 11:46 PM   #1
Omega
n00b

Omega
Default Pokemon Game Idea

Hello Everyone,

I am a new member here and I do like every single project I see here. I am not a Pokemon Game Hacker or Maker. The thing is that I am a Mugen contributor since 1999 and a FM2nd (Fighter Maker AKA Doujin Maker) creator since 2002.

Pokemon Red, Gold and Ruby were some the games I liked as a kid. Just a couple weeks ago, I played the Remake Omega Ruby for the 3ds.

I came here to look for hackers and coders as I have plenty story idea's. If someone is willing to make a game and needs a story (with city, boss, gym idea's) I would love to write the story.
Omega is offline   Reply With Quote
Likes Proxy-Pie liked this post
Sponsored Links
Old 28th December 2014, 12:26 AM   #2
Proxy-Pie
Getting there...

Proxy-Pie

I guess I could use some help with my hack. I thought of some things, but I don't have a full narrative.
Old 28th December 2014, 01:19 AM   #3
Omega
n00b

Omega

That sounds Great man. PM Me what you have in store and I'll see what I can do there.
Omega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th May 2015, 12:49 PM   #4
Yourking77
Map Designer

Yourking77

I need a story idea, i also need a good team name that is not cheasy? I need a good story for hoenn involving rayqauza, groudon, and kyoggre. Any suggestions would be great.
Yourking77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th May 2015, 11:08 PM   #5
Ray
A human being...?

Ray

Can I help with the background lore between the 3, like, giving a more detailed back story?

When I fell apart
Yeah, something changed in my heart
As you can tell from these scars
I'm not the man that you knew before
-NateWantsToBattle, Monster Inside
Ray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th May 2015, 07:00 PM   #6
narayana12
n00b

narayana12
Question a large and new game

Hey guys i dont know much about this but i have an idea ... y cant we start with a trainer who travels just like ash upto version x & y .. we start from kento with 3 starter pokemons this grows better and better
narayana12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st July 2015, 04:48 PM   #7
Shortiesgaming
n00b

Shortiesgaming

@narayana12 cause of Limitations on Rom size it is possible too add at most maybe 2-3 or at best 4 Regions if you compress the size of each Map
Shortiesgaming is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
game, idea, pokemon