PHO - Pokémon Hackers Online
Go Back   PHO - Pokémon Hackers Online > Other Generations Hacking > Guides & Documentation

Guides & Documentation Learn how to make your own Pokémon game through the process of ROM Hacking, or help out the community by sharing your information.

Old 9th January 2011, 01:44 AM   #21
BlueUmbreon
Getting there...

BlueUmbreon is on a distinguished road

YO peoplez, an AWESOME new update has been released. Be sure to check it out :P
Old 9th January 2011, 04:43 PM   #22
Ayato
Neophyte

Ayato is on a distinguished road

Hm, That's good, did you change the Backround bytes, I mean add that part in the next one? That will help some people out I would do it but um we do have a tile inserting tutorial so also..(Too lazy to do it D=)
Old 18th November 2011, 08:35 PM   #23
HunterCrash
ROM Hacker

HunterCrash

you could have explained how to edit the palletes so they won't always be using the default Firered/ruby ones. and also, you could have showed how to do the X and Y flip on the block editor so when people insert tiles, they only have to insert half of it, and save up space for more tiles.

EDIT: oh also, you could explain how to send the tiles from one ROM to another with the save PAL file and loading it onto another ROM. then just saving the tileset and inserting it on the other rom.
HunterCrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st October 2015, 09:31 PM   #24
Syrex
Catch me smokin' potent

Syrex

I've been looking for this.

Is it a good idea to replace tiles in set 0?

I have many maps and i dont want to have to remap them

Edit: Holy mother of grave digging, my bad.

Trippy is, As Trippy Does.
Aspiring Mapper/Scripter
Skype - SyrexPC

Syrex is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
easy, inserting, tile, [Tutorial]