PHO - Pokémon Hackers Online
Go Back   PHO - Pokémon Hackers Online > Central PHO > Site Talk & Suggestions

Site Talk & Suggestions If you need to talk to us about the site or perhaps get help with a problem or make a suggestion, you can do it here. This section is NOT for Rom Hacking questions or anything related to Rom Hacking!
Important Links:
> Forum Rules, Forum Staff

Old 11th July 2013, 07:14 PM   #11
Pia Carrot
Orange Developer
Administrator

Pia Carrot Pia Carrot Pia Carrot Pia Carrot

Reb0rn is 16. Our staff our picked because we think they can do their assigned job correctly. What they do otherwise is not under my jurisdiction unless it goes against forum rules. Any violations will be taken care of by an Admin or Assistant Admin like myself.

While it is ideal to be the adult here, it is the internet and we must learn to cope with others shortcomings and sometimes that can include immaturity.

I hope you change your mind in the future and I wish you to have a nice day.

I'm a boob
Pia Carrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11th July 2013, 07:21 PM   #12
karatekid552
What does this button do?.....
Ex-Staff

karatekid552 karatekid552

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sailor Pia View Post
Reb0rn is 16. Our staff our picked because we think they can do their assigned job correctly. What they do otherwise is not under my jurisdiction unless it goes against forum rules. Any violations will be taken care of by an Admin or Assistant Admin like myself.

While it is ideal to be the adult here, it is the internet and we must learn to cope with others shortcomings and sometimes that can include immaturity.

I hope you change your mind in the future and I wish you to have a nice day.
Just to comment on this, Reb0rn was brought in to develop styles. Withen an hour, he was halfway done, and the next day, he was completely done. He had never developed a style before. He has also begun working on several more. That is his job, and he was obviously a good candidate. He does it well and his personality perfectly fits his section of moderation.

He also has several issues that I will not go into, that involve him physically and mentally, and yet he is able to be here with us, actually being productive. If you really want to know him, maybe you should talk.
karatekid552 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th July 2013, 03:42 AM   #13
Jisuke
私の陰茎は非常に大きい
Ex-StaffPHO VIP

Jisuke Jisuke

I'm sorry guys.
and... I'm sorry Gamer2020. It was wrong of me to send you that message.
Jisuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th July 2013, 11:03 PM   #14
ProClifo
The Village Pirate Cat

ProClifo

How about an 'introduce yourself' section?
Old 13th July 2013, 11:20 PM   #15
Linkandzelda
RHO つぃちょう
Webmaster

Linkandzelda Linkandzelda Linkandzelda

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProClifo View Post
How about an 'introduce yourself' section?
It was discussed when re-opening and planning the layout, that welcome sections are in a sense another off-topic section.

Linkandzelda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th July 2013, 04:03 AM   #16
droomph
握りモンスター
Ex-StaffPHO VIP

droomph

Well how about a "starting out" thread where people can get used to the community?
Old 14th July 2013, 04:27 AM   #17
Rizon
What are we doing?

Rizon

How about the Name Change thread?
Old 14th July 2013, 06:12 AM   #18
diegoisawesome
Working on Shining Opal, kinda
Ex-Staff

diegoisawesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rizon View Post
How about the Name Change thread?
I'm not so sure that this would be a good idea. I mean, PC took it away for a reason. Granted, PC's bigger than RHO and so it has a lot more to update, but I don't want its random crashes happening here too in the future.
diegoisawesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th July 2013, 06:24 AM   #19
Team Fail
Balance and Ruin
Ex-StaffStyle AdminstratorPHO VIP

Team Fail Team Fail Team Fail Team Fail Team Fail

Quote:
Originally Posted by diegoisawesome View Post
I'm not so sure that this would be a good idea. I mean, PC took it away for a reason. Granted, PC's bigger than RHO and so it has a lot more to update, but I don't want its random crashes happening here too in the future.
The crashes that PC has is only because they have like, 7 million user posts. We don't even have 100 000. It'll take quite some time before we run into that issue, and by then, there'll be some kind of solution that makes name changing easier. Not to mention that we have a more up-to-date server than PC ever does. Name changes wouldn't be much of a burden to our system right now, so I think we should have such thread a month or so down the road.

Thank you for your time, PHO. I won't soon forget it.
Team Fail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th July 2013, 06:30 AM   #20
diegoisawesome
Working on Shining Opal, kinda
Ex-Staff

diegoisawesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Fail View Post
The crashes that PC has is only because they have like, 7 million user posts. We don't even have 100 000. It'll take quite some time before we run into that issue, and by then, there'll be some kind of solution that makes name changing easier. Not to mention that we have a more up-to-date server than PC ever does. Name changes wouldn't be much of a burden to our system right now, so I think we should have such thread a month or so down the road.
This is true, which is why I said "Granted, PC's bigger than RHO". But my concern is that if we make it, then have to take it away in the future because we have a ton more posts, then people will start to moan again. Still, it would certainly be a nice feature to have.
diegoisawesome is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
quick, suggestions, thread