PHO - Pokémon Hackers Online
Go Back   PHO - Pokémon Hackers Online > Other Generations Hacking > Other Research

Other Research For research regarding Gen III or other hacks that aren't Gen I/II.

Old 26th March 2014, 08:20 AM   #1
Mega Mewtwo X
n00b

Mega Mewtwo X
Default Help trying to get a legal trainer ID/SID

I prefer to have my Trainer IDs mean something to me and I thought I use the Pokesave code to fix my ID for my gen 4 games. I realized through Pokecheck that its called illegal and isn't a correct way to get ID in gen 4

So I rather not use action replay but is there a way to change my Trainer ID when I start a new game to the numbers I want such as 51044 or 40933 and be legal?

Pokechecks hack check has improved and I just want my ID to appear legal through their checks because it bothers me when I have pokemon I caught in game legit and being called hacks

I know of Smogon's RNG method using Pandora box
but I dont want to use it as RNG

If this isnt in the correct topic please move it. I'm still new and trying to get use to this place
Mega Mewtwo X is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 26th March 2014, 10:50 AM   #2
Ewery1
Buizelmaster

Ewery1

? I think this is not the right forum system for this. This forum is for people who are making Pokemon ROM hacks, which modify the game to enhance the experience in some way. For more info on this I think you should look at the posts in THIS forum.

Tags
id or sid, legal, trainer