PHO - Pokémon Hackers Online
Go Back   PHO - Pokémon Hackers Online > Central PHO > News & Updates

News & Updates This is the place to get the latest news and updates about PHO.

Old 4th September 2014, 12:12 AM   #1
Pia Carrot
Orange Developer
Administrator

Pia Carrot Pia Carrot Pia Carrot Pia Carrot
Default The Remainder of 2014

Hello members and lurkers, Pia Carrot here. I would just like to let you all in on how the rest of this year will be working out.

First of all, @Mateo is busy with personal matters, but should be active again sometime soon. As for me, I will be in the process of moving out and getting my own place, so I may be without internet for quite some time. I should be moving either October or November.

As for the winner of the summer hacking contest, we are currently writing a review on the winner's submission, we are sorry for the delay on that, we've all been pretty busy.

As for the rest of the year in terms of events, we will be holding a HotS contest (Hack of the Season) this winter! We still haven't decided how we will determine the entries or the winners, but it may involve nominations or entries by the creator. More news on that later on.

Anyway, we hope you have a fantastic fall, it happens to be my favorite season of the year.

Kind regards,
The PHO Staff

I'm a boob
Pia Carrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 4th September 2014, 12:19 AM   #2
Alice
ClariS <3
Style AdminstratorPHO VIPSuper Moderator

Alice Alice

Wrong section *moved*
(I kid obviously)

May as well tack on an update about my status here so we have everything in one place. In just over a week I'll be heading back to college, so my activity on the forum will be decreasing until I'm on holiday again. I'll still check on the forum daily, but don't expect me to respond to messages or anything immediately. If you have a problem that needs sorting urgently, it would be a better idea to contact Linkandzelda or one of the admins.

Suckyucky

"I dreamt that you were a dog. And the dog was my husband. Anyway, it was the worst dream ever." — Aisaka Taiga
Alice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th September 2014, 02:19 AM   #3
Mateo
Johto Region Champion
AdministratorPHO VIP

Mateo Mateo Mateo Mateo Mateo

I *think* I'm gonna be mostly back now (ironically) but I'll try to let you all know if I disappear really hard or anything.

-Mateo, aka Luna

"I'm gonna, uh, demonstrate the hot moves..." - Flannery
Mateo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th September 2014, 03:06 AM   #4
Team Fail
Balance and Ruin
Ex-StaffStyle AdminstratorPHO VIP

Team Fail Team Fail Team Fail Team Fail Team Fail

Thought I'd toss in that while I'm not as active as I'd like, I still pop in now and again. Feel free to message me with anything you may need, although do be warned that I will not reply right away as I'm beginning College tomorrow.

Thank you for your time, PHO. I won't soon forget it.
Team Fail is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
2014, remainder