PHO - Pokémon Hackers Online
Go Back   PHO - Pokémon Hackers Online > Hacking Suite > Hack Showcase

Notices

Hack Showcase The spotlight of some of our favourite hacks. Consider this our Seal of Quality™.

User Tag List

Old 28th July 2014, 03:23 PM   #61
lain12

lain12

what are the chance of finding relicanth in sea route 2?
lain12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 28th July 2014, 03:24 PM   #62
JJdaJett
PokeDealer

JJdaJett

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoYouKnowHowToPokemon View Post
I'm amazed at the amount of progress you've made. I support you all the way and can't wait for dat # and went chapter. I'm sure to lol for hours xD
Heh, I really can't wait for THEM to play it..

JJdaJett is offline   Reply With Quote
Likes DoYouKnowHowToPokemon liked this post
Old 28th July 2014, 03:25 PM   #63
aethestode
Hacker

aethestode aethestode aethestode

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyo Wolfe View Post
This hack has made a lot of progress since I last checked it, where everyone was asking about Vaporeon and such.

Just curious, since you're doing the Orange Archipelago, will there be a chapter based off "The Power of One" movie, and since there are bonus chapters for other legendaries, will there be ways to get the legendary birds later on?
Yep, it's all there. Notice how Shamouti, Fire, Ice and Thunder Island is in the map I've made
aethestode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th July 2014, 03:36 PM   #64
MakoReactor
Resident Edgelord Troll
Super Moderator

MakoReactor

You sly dog. Giving us hints at what could happen without saying a word.

Check out my channel
MakoReactor is offline   Reply With Quote
Likes aethestode liked this post
Old 28th July 2014, 05:30 PM   #65
Inilolo
PoKéMaNiAc

Inilolo

After finishing the current chapters in 24 hours, i have went back to the PC thread to thank you again, and see if i could discuss it with fellow fans, the horror i felt when i read that drama while it unfolded. Not going back to that web site ever again with such moderators and ungratefulness. Disgusting.

I suggest you start thinking about making money out of this, it is loads of time invested in here, at least pull a website up of your own and get the ads fees for your self.

Some guy said dont include the ů*ůů*^ů* s names and characters as NPCs in the game and that it d be immature, cant find him to quote, i d reply had you seen it unfold and the way it deteriorated you would ve made your mind differently. Soooo please include the NPCs and allow for schyter shiny to cut off their genitals in a very graphic scene lol.

Good day to you kind sir.
Thank the creator, praised be teh:
Inilolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Likes DarkTammer liked this post
Old 28th July 2014, 05:38 PM   #66
crasharthur

crasharthur

Hey, why don't you make a bonus chapter where red can get the last badge?
I think it would be great!
Old 28th July 2014, 05:54 PM   #67
aethestode
Hacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inilolo View Post
After finishing the current chapters in 24 hours, i have went back to the PC thread to thank you again, and see if i could discuss it with fellow fans, the horror i felt when i read that drama while it unfolded. Not going back to that web site ever again with such moderators and ungratefulness. Disgusting.

I suggest you start thinking about making money out of this, it is loads of time invested in here, at least pull a website up of your own and get the ads fees for your self.

Some guy said dont include the ů*ůů*^ů* s names and characters as NPCs in the game and that it d be immature, cant find him to quote, i d reply had you seen it unfold and the way it deteriorated you would ve made your mind differently. Soooo please include the NPCs and allow for schyter shiny to cut off their genitals in a very graphic scene lol.

Good day to you kind sir.
Honestly, last semester I did thought about asking for donations as I was juggling between 4 jobs and university, and then having to pay for my medical fees for the broken arm... Anyway, I probably won't as I feel like I'm betraying people who plays my hack.

Anyway, the thing that happened in Pokemoncommunity was horrible to say the least. It's annoying to see how the admin completely and continue to disregard what I'm actually complaining about (My reason: why was my posts deleted without my permission and why was it even deleted, and why did he tell me to merge the hacks into 1 thread if I want to talk about my hack on all threads), and instead made the reason why i complained sound completely petty (their reason: I want to get revenge because my blue thread wasn't approved)

Quote:
Originally Posted by crasharthur View Post
Hey, why don't you make a bonus chapter where red can get the last badge?
I think it would be great!
I honestly thought of doing that but Red not having the last badge was a crucial plot point in Yellow, and I don't wanna take away Sapphire's title of being the one who got all the badge in the region.
Old 28th July 2014, 06:23 PM   #68
Inilolo
PoKéMaNiAc

Inilolo

Your threads get quite a lot of replies, if the reason was merging the threads to avoid other threads from not being seeing or something like that reason, it would kind of pass. Better make it a bloody sticky or make a room for the threads and be done with it. But no, delete and edit posts to no avail.

About the donations, i have seen people in the pc thread, in other forums and on youtube videos or comments say they are willing to pay up to 35$ per, for a game such as this one, glitch free. You owe it to your self -_- Plus you will be asking not demanding and that doesnt count as betrayal, it is if you deny access to the hack. but thats only my opinion. Time is money, time and effort is twice the money.
Thank the creator, praised be teh:
Inilolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th July 2014, 06:42 PM   #69
Kyo Wolfe
Goofball

Kyo Wolfe

Pretty sure asking for money on it would be illegal. Regardless of how much work he has done on it (a lot), it is still a modified version of Pokemon Fire Red and uses Nintendo's franchise, so if he made money off of it then tons of copyright issues would start popping up.

I really am looking forward to the Orange Islands though, and the map is absolutely huge. You must be working your butt off to make all this extra content. I'm not really a fan of the anime or Ash, but I like the Orange Islands concept and am excited to see your interpretation on it.
Kyo Wolfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th July 2014, 05:59 AM   #70
aethestode
Hacker

Got around to editing the title screen.

Tags
adventure, chapter, pokemon, red, [GBA], [Gen III]