PHO - Pokémon Hackers Online
Go Back   PHO - Pokémon Hackers Online > Hacking Suite > Hack Showcase

Notices

Hack Showcase The spotlight of some of our favourite hacks. Consider this our Seal of Quality™.

User Tag List

Old 14th January 2015, 09:50 AM   #541
DarkTammer
Junior Trainer

DarkTammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by joekim87 View Post
Hello! Hope it's not a stupid question but the download link wasn't working on my iphone... It's not supposed to work or am I being stupid..
You're downloading an .ips-file. You have to patch it on a clean rom before you're able to play but I don't think you can patch on an iphone. You'll have to patch the game on your computer and then use iTunes (for example) to upload it to the emulator-app you're using
DarkTammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 15th January 2015, 10:29 AM   #542
Rhyko

Rhyko

I found a bug while i was playing the 9.1 beta. When you get the poliwrath mega stone without space in your inventory the mega stone just don't appear, and the npc keep saying that she gave to me.
Rhyko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th January 2015, 09:21 AM   #543
the one

the one
Unhappy where can i download the updates....

I currently have beta 8 point something an I want to download 9.1 version but whenever I try to download it the has an extension of exe instead of zip or rar... The name of the file downloaded is like "Pokemon adventure red 9.1.zip.exe"

SO HELP!!!!!
the one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th January 2015, 09:45 AM   #544
Aperso
Yes I am Apple Blind
PHO VIPSuper Moderator

Aperso

Quote:
Originally Posted by the one View Post
I currently have beta 8 point something an I want to download 9.1 version but whenever I try to download it the has an extension of exe instead of zip or rar... The name of the file downloaded is like "Pokemon adventure red 9.1.zip.exe"

SO HELP!!!!!
Download it here. (I just copied the link from the first post of the threa for you.
Aperso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th January 2015, 10:41 AM   #545
the one

the one
Default Thanks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aperso View Post
Download it here. (I just copied the link from the first post of the threa for you.
thanks man you the best!!!
the one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th January 2015, 01:23 PM   #546
Aetherius

Aetherius

Is that the end of the game?? then wat abt the orange cup??? abt the confused ash?? the porygon??
Aetherius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th January 2015, 04:45 PM   #547
DarkTammer
Junior Trainer

DarkTammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aetherius View Post
Is that the end of the game?? then wat abt the orange cup??? abt the confused ash?? the porygon??
That's the end of the beta. The final beta is nearly finished but due to having uploading problems on PHO, Aethestode is mainly active on pokécommunity.
DarkTammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th January 2015, 12:48 AM   #548
12ab

12ab
Default Error

I have ended up in the Pokemon Origin Chapter and I was at the part where I was able to get my venuarite but I wasn't able to. The dialog went on normally but I didn't get the item possibly due to me having my bag full and I can't get the sequence to occur again. I wanted to know if there could be something done to fix this without going through the game all over again to get it. I tried going into Advance Map to fix it myself but it said that there is no map header found. I there is something that can be done to help with my problem it will be much appreciated. If there isn't then that's alright I can still play the game nonetheless.
12ab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th January 2015, 02:40 AM   #549
Aetherius

Aetherius

Good to hear that... Hope Aethestode completes it soon.....
Old 19th January 2015, 03:47 AM   #550
Aetherius

Aetherius

I downloaded the LUNAR ips and patched the rom. does the patch work with save states or is saving the game compulsory. if i try to save the game then it says "Save Error. Please exchange backup memory" so what do i do now???

Tags
adventure, chapter, pokemon, red, [GBA], [Gen III]