PHO - Pokémon Hackers Online
Go Back   PHO - Pokémon Hackers Online > Hacking Suite > Archived Hacks

Notices

Archived Hacks Any In Development hacks that have had no activity in at least 1.5 years are here. If a hack of yours is in here and you'd like it restored, PM a member of the Mod team.

User Tag List

Old 27th September 2014, 12:32 PM   #21
pikachugirl2015

pikachugirl2015

Can't get past virdidian city, every time I get on route 2 it freezes up
Sponsored Links
Old 27th September 2014, 10:27 PM   #22
qaz015393
pokemon revenge developer

qaz015393

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikachugirl2015 View Post
Can't get past virdidian city, every time I get on route 2 it freezes up
I know. that was a major bug in that old rom. There is a certain way of passing it. all i can say is save before trying it and keep trying, u should go up between the gym [on right] and the house [on the left] and some how go to Pewter City. But u can only be able to do it once and u have to go straight up. if not the game freezes.
Old 15th December 2014, 04:46 AM   #23
qaz015393
pokemon revenge developer

qaz015393

Its been a while so here is an update of whats going on.
UPDATE:
We are working on more maps,inserting more tiles, events, and our new features mugshots, new textbox and text color.

Town 2 map/s
Old map [I forgot to save the map but I can always remake it]
Spoiler:

Newer 1
Spoiler:

Now our mapper did say he was fixing it but I don't have it to show.

New Side Event - Help the town's folks since none of them are trainers

decided to change route 25 around for the event, its the 1 I asked Tanay to help start. The help the towns folks get rid of a strong shadow pokemon bc none of them are trainers.
I made it so the strong shadow pokemon has a group of other pokemon with it. So its a poliwarth and has cubones that are terrorizing the route.
[sorry if image is blurry I used the only screen capture program I had, free screen recorder from FreeStudio
Spoiler:

Alucard's OWs
credit to flipancake since I requested if he can do them.
and he finished Alucard's OW's.What do u think

thanks to mikekilkil we got the graveyard [route 1] now and its great and THEFOREVERMAN did some scripts , which will be for the events after u get the 4th badge.

graveyard map [route 1] is done
thanks to mikekilkil
Spoiler:

this was slightly edited so you can go up to the next town
Home town map
thought I'd try to do a map just to see how it would look [and yes I know its pallet town with not that much change but I worked with what I got]
Spoiler:

Intro edited
[Once I figure out what else to add in I'll do so]
Thanks to Intro Text Editor by LocksmithArmy [big thanks man for the tool] I finally edited the intro script [sorry I dont know hex editing so wasnt able to do it]. Here is the new intro, let me know if the 1st part should be changed since its the default text

please note this is what it looked like before the text color in the game.

Hoopa easter egg side Event
a sneek peek of the Hoopa easter egg. And no that is not where it'll be. Im just testing it with the mugshot script. Even though its not going to be in the script just wanted to test the script for errors.
And to not spoiler it Im just showing the 1st few lines.

Mugshots
check it out. I finally managed to add in the mugshot to the ??? glitched mons. So They will be replace with mug shots once I do them. And here is how they look with the new textboxs and with colored text colors.

Ok so I did a Alucard mug shot. Even though in its trainer sprite Alucard has no gloves, I did 1 mug shot with no gloves and 1 with. The 1 without looks better I think. Its not finished since I the hair needs to be fixed to match the trainer sprite.

[hair not fixed]

hair fixed and with gloves

and here is 1 that is more similar to the trainer sprite.

I thought I'd do a tad of work on the glasses part. So this is the Alucard mugshot. Please give CnC [comments and criticize] so I know what to do to make it look better.

[please disregard the tile errors those are in route 1 since the new map isnt inserted yet ... I get an error when replacing route 1]

Textbox and Text Color

Spoiler:

That's all so far since the last time I posted here. So as you can see progress is still going on and its coming along. Until next time.

Tags
firered, hack, pokemon, revenge, [GBA]