PHO - Pokémon Hackers Online
Go Back   PHO - Pokémon Hackers Online > Other Generations Hacking > ROM Hack Projects

ROM Hack Projects Find and play great Pokémon ROM Hacks here, or post your own hack project.
Note: This is not a place to recruit members for a team.

Old 5th August 2014, 05:24 AM   #11
qaz015393
pokemon revenge developer

qaz015393

OK guys take a look at our male hero Matt

[yeah i know the name isn't right but I did it as a test run to make sure it worked :d ]

I finally managed to insert the trainer sprites right and I do say they look good. Which u will get to see in beta 1 and in the video/s the testers will do [when they can] and I will only show 1 of the rivals in the next update.
A big thanks to the team
qaz015393 is offline   Reply With Quote
Likes DoYouKnowHowToPokemon liked this post
Sponsored Links
Old 5th August 2014, 01:40 PM   #12
DoYouKnowHowToPokemon
rom hack beta tester

DoYouKnowHowToPokemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by qaz015393 View Post
OK guys take a look at our male hero Matt

[yeah i know the name isn't right but I did it as a test run to make sure it worked :d ]

I finally managed to insert the trainer sprites right and I do say they look good. Which u will get to see in beta 1 and in the video/s the testers will do [when they can] and I will only show 1 of the rivals in the next update.
A big thanks to the team
Looks great! Can't wait to see whats next
Old 6th August 2014, 05:40 AM   #13
qaz015393

qaz015393

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoYouKnowHowToPokemon View Post
Looks great! Can't wait to see whats next
thanks.

Well here is a small sample video
[sorry but I was trying to compress it to make it small since the previous vid I saved be4 was 1+gigs so hope its not bad]. And sorry was trying to finish recording before my battery died.

Yes there are still issues with text and stuff [that I thought was fixed but I was wrong XD ]. Also I need help with getting the rest of the intro scripts working right [i posted it here and I have spent a lot of time trying to fix it, almost a week but i did do other scripts.].

Anyways enjoy

credit to Bleueon for the hero and other trainer sprites.
Old 7th August 2014, 03:16 AM   #14
Mikekillkill
Zerg Lurker

Mikekillkill
Default I AM ONE OF DA MAPPAS

I might wanna get to work on mapping the replacement for viridian city...

PS: I think we may need to redo Matt's OW sprite

Also heres a area for a "certain part" of the hack

Also remember "MIDORAM" we will touch on it later
#MIDORAM

Last edited by Mikekillkill; 7th August 2014 at 03:35 AM.
Mikekillkill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th August 2014, 04:54 AM   #15
qaz015393

qaz015393

thanks for the preview man

k so here is an update.

UPDATE:

Since the rom has errors and messed up we are restarting from scratch again. But this time we are going to use the ProjectUnamed(Complete) rom base while waiting for our new tile set rom base from SicariusCredo3. This should be our last time restarting the hack until transferring over to that rom but since we r using most of the same tiles. It'll take a short time to transfer over the scripts.

We need some help though for SicariusCredo3 and the maps since we have 2 mappers [but 1 hasn't been on].

VERMILION CITY is the last city that has new scripts in so there is a decent amount of the story.

BTW Pallet Town [+ 1 map for region 2] is mapped and Oak's intro is done.

Last edited by qaz015393; 9th August 2014 at 05:07 AM.
Old 12th August 2014, 01:33 AM   #16
qaz015393

qaz015393

UPDATE:

Big thanks to SicariusCredo3 our new rom base is finally finished so going to let the team do their part and then will re insert the story later

EDIT:

UPDATE:

We managed to get 2 maps imported into the new rom, there for the 2nd region and thats all im saying about that. Anyway just did/fixed the home town and got 2 versions of them.

V1
Spoiler:

V2
Spoiler:

Last edited by qaz015393; 12th August 2014 at 05:06 AM.
Old 6th September 2014, 05:18 AM   #17
qaz015393

qaz015393

ok so here is the reason for a delayed post, my cousin passed not that long between my last post, I was busy with looking for another job and work. Also was learning how to insert some tiles from Le Pug's tuts.

I found some more tiles that i would like to use since I got feed back that we need some more. I plan on using the ones from here. So credit to every1 the poster credited.

UPDATE:

I manged to insert some tiles so check them out.

And CERULEAN CITY palette 6 [this 1 isnt permanent since i did ask Tanay to insert some including this 1, I did this tile as a test to make sure i can insert] [credit to chimcharsfireworkd and every1 he posted on the deviantart link]
Spoiler:

VIRIDIAN CITY palette 9 [credit goes to Light _PA]
Spoiler:

And Im not going to start transferring over the scripts until the tiles, maps, pokemon are inserted just so we dont get problems with the scripts.

Also here is the female protagonist by Blue Eon [credit goes to him]
Spoiler:

And some support banners by gio7sm [credit goes to him]

[will update the 1st pg credits when we r close to the next demo.

Last edited by qaz015393; 6th September 2014 at 05:24 AM.
Likes RocketLeader liked this post
Old 15th September 2014, 05:33 AM   #18
qaz015393

qaz015393

Update:

I decided to release the rom i was working on inserting the scripts in before we got the tile set rom by SicariusCredo3 so this new Pre-Beta V.05 [even though its old] is buggy so please dont mention them since they will be fixed in our new rom. But we do have a few new gen 4 pokemon in our new rom so its making most of my apps crash so that is why this old rom is now being released since we are working hard on the new rom.

Also in the new release there is new scripts up to the 4th badge.

Last edited by qaz015393; 15th September 2014 at 05:35 AM.
Old 26th September 2014, 08:32 PM   #19
pikachugirl2015
n00b

pikachugirl2015

Is this game to play and how do I download it

Its interesting and how far does it go
pikachugirl2015 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th September 2014, 06:45 AM   #20
qaz015393

qaz015393

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikachugirl2015 View Post
Is this game to play and how do I download it

Its interesting and how far does it go
??? what? can u type properly so I can understand better...

There is a download link, if u look throught the 1st post on page 1 u will see DOWNLOAD in big letters and a link. U download the link and use either winrar or 7zip to extract then use UPS Patcher to patch it on a clean copy of Fire Red. And it goes up to VERMILION CITY [which is re named].

Not much of an update but Im trying to port over the scripts without any glitched/bugs but found 2 so far so working on them. 1 major one is that when u get close to 1 of the new characters in Viridian city the screen turns purple and freezes [be4 it was stuck on a messed up text screen... so got rid of that problem and ran into another XD ]. Anyway we got an inserter who inserted a good # of scripts. Now we r trying to get rid the bugs be4 moving on... not to mention we are busy.

Tags
firered, hack, pokemon, revenge, [GBA]