PHO - Pokémon Hackers Online
Go Back   PHO - Pokémon Hackers Online > Hacking Suite > Hack Showcase

Notices

Hack Showcase The spotlight of some of our favourite hacks. Consider this our Seal of Quality™.

User Tag List

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28th August 2014, 06:37 PM   #351
DarkTammer
Junior Trainer
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Age: 26
Posts: 97
DarkTammer
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauric3 View Post
Yes, and i dont see him either, just the text.
Weird, I could see him during that cutscene and battle him in Viridean Forest (through the exit he normally would be)
DarkTammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 28th August 2014, 07:08 PM   #352
Endagus
Newbie
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 1
Endagus
Default Thanks Aethestode

Aethestode, i don't even know what to say, seriously, i have been enjoying all your work so far and i can't even imagine how hard it must be to do all of this in such an excellent way, i registered just to thank you from the bottom of my heart, you are not just amazing , you are a damn god.

I can't even... holy crap, thanks so much.
Endagus is offline   Reply With Quote
Likes blabla, devoxys12, Poke master, DarkTammer liked this post
Old 28th August 2014, 08:02 PM   #353
blabla
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 5
blabla
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkTammer View Post
Weird, I could see him during that cutscene and battle him in Viridean Forest (through the exit he normally would be)
Even i dint see him,i guess this glitch only happens in this beta.

Last edited by blabla; 29th August 2014 at 07:55 AM.
blabla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th August 2014, 10:24 PM   #354
devoxys12
Newbie
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 4
devoxys12
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by blabla View Post
Even i dint see him,i guess he doesnt appear in this beta.
That happened to me too, I think there's a glitch that makes the Rock Smash rock disappear or something. I went into the back of the gym without a second thought before Saffron and I've read the manga, so I knew something was wrong, so I left the gym and when I came back when I was supposed to, it worked fine. I didn't encounter any bugs so I think you should be fine.
devoxys12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th August 2014, 09:09 AM   #355
Mauric3
Newbie
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 3
Mauric3
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by devoxys12 View Post
That happened to me too, I think there's a glitch that makes the Rock Smash rock disappear or something. I went into the back of the gym without a second thought before Saffron and I've read the manga, so I knew something was wrong, so I left the gym and when I came back when I was supposed to, it worked fine. I didn't encounter any bugs so I think you should be fine.
I just played on and nothing went wrong, i did go into the gym at the right time though (when you get the rock smash HM). Seems just like a small glitch because i could fight the Giovanni with 6 pokemon, at the back of Viridian Forest.

Last edited by Mauric3; 29th August 2014 at 09:12 AM.
Mauric3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th August 2014, 01:54 PM   #356
Ivanexe
Newbie
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 1
Ivanexe
Default

How can we access the cave near Bill's house? You know, the one one that pushes you away every time you try to enter. Thanks
Ivanexe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th August 2014, 02:00 PM   #357
DarkTammer
Junior Trainer
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Age: 26
Posts: 97
DarkTammer
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivanexe View Post
How can we access the cave near Bill's house? You know, the one one that pushes you away every time you try to enter. Thanks
The cave you need to have to surf? Before you can access it you'll need to talk to multiple NPC's. They'll be kidnapped/disappear (girl in the South-west of Cerulean, boy at the pond on route to Bill's house and the little kid close to Bill's house) then you can enter the cave.
It's part of the Lake Monster Chapter
DarkTammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th August 2014, 03:53 PM   #358
The Real Mew
Pokefanboy
 
The Real Mew's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Wales
Posts: 6
The Real Mew
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aethestode View Post
Release date would be pushed back to the 10th of Sept.
I have university to worry about.
Aww
I'm waiting on route 2.. Lol
It's okay though. I understand. Keep up the great work!
Best hack I've ever played. Now.. Should I start green chapter to kill some time or wait for beta 3 of that?
The Real Mew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th August 2014, 02:09 PM   #359
neva1990
Newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 2
neva1990
Default Where to find Staryu?

I am having a bit of trouble finding Staryu to fight Misty. I tried opening up the file of Pokemon Locations but it would not let me access it all, I was just wondering where to find them? Also I love the manga and this game, I am waiting for tomorrow to download the new Betas to this, Adventure Green, Adventure Blue, and Adventure Yellow, I can't wait to see how cool they are. But like my question before, where could one be found? I am sorry for doing this but I am just having trouble finding one.
neva1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th August 2014, 02:15 PM   #360
c067912881
Pokemon Adventures Yellow
 
c067912881's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Canada
Age: 21
Posts: 164
c067912881 c067912881
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by neva1990 View Post
I am having a bit of trouble finding Staryu to fight Misty. I tried opening up the file of Pokemon Locations but it would not let me access it all, I was just wondering where to find them? Also I love the manga and this game, I am waiting for tomorrow to download the new Betas to this, Adventure Green, Adventure Blue, and Adventure Yellow, I can't wait to see how cool they are. But like my question before, where could one be found? I am sorry for doing this but I am just having trouble finding one.
Try fishing outside. And the beta has been pushed back to Sept. 10th
c067912881 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
adventure, chapter, pokemon, red, [GBA], [Gen III]

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:16 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc. User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Feedback Buttons provided by Advanced Post Thanks / Like (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Pokémon characters and images belong to Pokémon USA, Inc. and Nintendo.
Pokémon Hackers Online (PHO) is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo LLC, Creatures, GAMEFREAK inc,
The Pokémon Company, Pokémon USA, Inc., The Pokémon Company International, or Wizards of the Coast.
All forum/site content (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2006-2013 Pokémon Hackers Online (PHO).
Green Charizard Christos TreeckoLv100

"Black 2" by ARTPOP. Kyurem artwork by XOUS.

no new posts