PHO - Pokémon Hackers Online
Go Back   PHO - Pokémon Hackers Online > Hacking Suite > Hack Showcase

Notices

Hack Showcase The spotlight of some of our favourite hacks. Consider this our Seal of Quality™.

User Tag List

Old 28th August 2014, 06:37 PM   #351
DarkTammer
Junior Trainer

DarkTammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauric3 View Post
Yes, and i dont see him either, just the text.
Weird, I could see him during that cutscene and battle him in Viridean Forest (through the exit he normally would be)
DarkTammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 28th August 2014, 07:08 PM   #352
Endagus

Endagus
Default Thanks Aethestode

Aethestode, i don't even know what to say, seriously, i have been enjoying all your work so far and i can't even imagine how hard it must be to do all of this in such an excellent way, i registered just to thank you from the bottom of my heart, you are not just amazing , you are a damn god.

I can't even... holy crap, thanks so much.
Endagus is offline   Reply With Quote
Likes blabla, devoxys12, Poke master, DarkTammer liked this post
Old 28th August 2014, 08:02 PM   #353
blabla

blabla

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkTammer View Post
Weird, I could see him during that cutscene and battle him in Viridean Forest (through the exit he normally would be)
Even i dint see him,i guess this glitch only happens in this beta.

Last edited by blabla; 29th August 2014 at 07:55 AM.
blabla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th August 2014, 10:24 PM   #354
devoxys12

devoxys12

Quote:
Originally Posted by blabla View Post
Even i dint see him,i guess he doesnt appear in this beta.
That happened to me too, I think there's a glitch that makes the Rock Smash rock disappear or something. I went into the back of the gym without a second thought before Saffron and I've read the manga, so I knew something was wrong, so I left the gym and when I came back when I was supposed to, it worked fine. I didn't encounter any bugs so I think you should be fine.
devoxys12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th August 2014, 09:09 AM   #355
Mauric3

Mauric3

Quote:
Originally Posted by devoxys12 View Post
That happened to me too, I think there's a glitch that makes the Rock Smash rock disappear or something. I went into the back of the gym without a second thought before Saffron and I've read the manga, so I knew something was wrong, so I left the gym and when I came back when I was supposed to, it worked fine. I didn't encounter any bugs so I think you should be fine.
I just played on and nothing went wrong, i did go into the gym at the right time though (when you get the rock smash HM). Seems just like a small glitch because i could fight the Giovanni with 6 pokemon, at the back of Viridian Forest.

Last edited by Mauric3; 29th August 2014 at 09:12 AM.
Mauric3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th August 2014, 01:54 PM   #356
Ivanexe

Ivanexe

How can we access the cave near Bill's house? You know, the one one that pushes you away every time you try to enter. Thanks
Ivanexe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th August 2014, 02:00 PM   #357
DarkTammer
Junior Trainer

DarkTammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivanexe View Post
How can we access the cave near Bill's house? You know, the one one that pushes you away every time you try to enter. Thanks
The cave you need to have to surf? Before you can access it you'll need to talk to multiple NPC's. They'll be kidnapped/disappear (girl in the South-west of Cerulean, boy at the pond on route to Bill's house and the little kid close to Bill's house) then you can enter the cave.
It's part of the Lake Monster Chapter
DarkTammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th August 2014, 03:53 PM   #358
The Real Mew
Pokefanboy

The Real Mew

Quote:
Originally Posted by aethestode View Post
Release date would be pushed back to the 10th of Sept.
I have university to worry about.
Aww
I'm waiting on route 2.. Lol
It's okay though. I understand. Keep up the great work!
Best hack I've ever played. Now.. Should I start green chapter to kill some time or wait for beta 3 of that?
The Real Mew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th August 2014, 02:09 PM   #359
neva1990

neva1990
Default Where to find Staryu?

I am having a bit of trouble finding Staryu to fight Misty. I tried opening up the file of Pokemon Locations but it would not let me access it all, I was just wondering where to find them? Also I love the manga and this game, I am waiting for tomorrow to download the new Betas to this, Adventure Green, Adventure Blue, and Adventure Yellow, I can't wait to see how cool they are. But like my question before, where could one be found? I am sorry for doing this but I am just having trouble finding one.
neva1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th August 2014, 02:15 PM   #360
c067912881
Pokemon Adventures Yellow

c067912881 c067912881

Quote:
Originally Posted by neva1990 View Post
I am having a bit of trouble finding Staryu to fight Misty. I tried opening up the file of Pokemon Locations but it would not let me access it all, I was just wondering where to find them? Also I love the manga and this game, I am waiting for tomorrow to download the new Betas to this, Adventure Green, Adventure Blue, and Adventure Yellow, I can't wait to see how cool they are. But like my question before, where could one be found? I am sorry for doing this but I am just having trouble finding one.
Try fishing outside. And the beta has been pushed back to Sept. 10th
c067912881 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
adventure, chapter, pokemon, red, [GBA], [Gen III]