PHO - Pokémon Hackers Online
Go Back   PHO - Pokémon Hackers Online > Hacking Suite > Archived Hacks

Notices

Archived Hacks Any In Development hacks that have had no activity in at least 1.5 years are here. If a hack of yours is in here and you'd like it restored, PM a member of the Mod team.

User Tag List

Old 31st October 2013, 04:25 AM   #41
Elsa
Let it go!
PHO VIP

Elsa

The clock implementing will be very nice to see. It'll give it a fair amount of play ability even after the Elite Four have been taken out. Other than that, new rival seems like a nice change, and yeah. Love the graphics and continue making this lovely hack!

- - - - - - - Elsa - - - - - - -
Twitter | YouTube | Steam | Twitch
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Sponsored Links
Old 8th November 2013, 03:54 AM   #42
ThirteenFour
I respect Zubat

ThirteenFour

Kinda makes me think now. ED and YA are prequels to LC.. but which of the games is meant to be played first? Liquid Crystal simply because it is the most fleshed out at the moment, or Emerald Dreams because it is 'first' in the timeline?
Old 8th November 2013, 10:59 AM   #43
Linkandzelda
RHO つぃちょう
Webmaster

Linkandzelda Linkandzelda Linkandzelda

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThirteenFour View Post
Kinda makes me think now. ED and YA are prequels to LC.. but which of the games is meant to be played first? Liquid Crystal simply because it is the most fleshed out at the moment, or Emerald Dreams because it is 'first' in the timeline?
At this present moment there isn't enough on of ED, YA or PO to impact each ones story so, I'd say to play LC first. I'm hoping each one will be self contained in some way so they can be played in any order or in order.

Old 11th November 2013, 07:31 PM   #44
Tcoppy
Crazy Diamond

Tcoppy

Even though my first Pokemon game I ever played and completed was Emerald, there were many flaws in my opinion and some stuff in the game was very pointless (example: Wally) so I am very happy this is being worked on. One qestion, are you going to add the Battle Frontier as it was seen in Emerald, or are you going with the Battle Frontier from Platinum/Heart Gold/Soul Siver?
Old 11th November 2013, 09:10 PM   #45
Linkandzelda
RHO つぃちょう
Webmaster

Linkandzelda Linkandzelda Linkandzelda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tcoppy View Post
Even though my first Pokemon game I ever played and completed was Emerald, there were many flaws in my opinion and some stuff in the game was very pointless (example: Wally) so I am very happy this is being worked on. One qestion, are you going to add the Battle Frontier as it was seen in Emerald, or are you going with the Battle Frontier from Platinum/Heart Gold/Soul Siver?
Well, at this present time, I haven't decided to do anything other than the Emerald battle tower style, in other words, no changes.

Old 16th November 2013, 12:53 PM   #46
RocketLeader
Pokemon Rocket Strike creator

RocketLeader

Been waiting for this for ages. I always check out PC and wondered why there was no sign of your progressing hacks. And now I see this...awesome!
Best of luck, show Nintendo!
Old 23rd November 2013, 06:28 PM   #47
ThirteenFour
I respect Zubat

ThirteenFour

not sure if this is a bug or something, but I was sure I had saved after finishing everything, but when I restarted my emulator, I apparently had no save file. o.o

Some other things:
(The typo in Littleroot town also exists in Oldale.
The animations when healing Pokemon at the Pokemon center are bugged out.) k, someone already mentioned this
And I cant talk to that plant which says the build number. You can also walk on some plants/have your hat go through the tiles.
The jump-over-ledge sound still plays when May leaves after the match even though she goes down stairs.

Hoping that restart will change things. If not then this might be something for you to look into. I have some screenshots, but again, only if needed.

Last edited by ThirteenFour; 23rd November 2013 at 06:53 PM.
Old 16th December 2013, 12:32 AM   #48
MewVSMewtwo

MewVSMewtwo

Hi again LinkAndZelda, you surely are a hacking GOD! Yellow, Crystal and Emerald are my fave pokemon games and are all that I play, so really hope you finish these hacks (especially Yellow Advance) as soon as, I'd pay money for all 3 completed versions time is precious my friend and the wait is killing me lol hit me back man, peace...
Old 6th February 2014, 04:28 AM   #49
jarrid

jarrid

yo guys, can u help with this problem ive got, right after i beat my rival at route 3 above oldale town, and go back to proffesor's lab to get pokeballs and pokedex, my character walks a few steps to the left and the conversation freezes.
ive tried everything, using last version too, changed from boy to girl, picked diff starters
Attached Images
File Type: png ped.png (7.2 KB, 12 views)
Old 23rd February 2014, 11:21 PM   #50
Gladikonse

Gladikonse

How far is this Hack? still Alpha? and a dumb question, does alpha mean i can start playing it and somewhere midgame it just ends, cuz not programmed to the end?

Tags
alpha, dreams, emerald, pokemon, [GBA]