PHO - Pokémon Hackers Online
Go Back   PHO - Pokémon Hackers Online > Hacking Suite > Hack Showcase

Notices

Hack Showcase The spotlight of some of our favourite hacks. Consider this our Seal of Quality™.

User Tag List

Old 18th November 2014, 05:24 PM   #521
Electra
Vaporeon

Electra

Just finished the current Beta... Just fantastic! this rom hack had me hooked!
Huge fan of the manga <3
Electra is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 18th November 2014, 08:35 PM   #522
OmegaBlazerX

OmegaBlazerX
Default Great Hack

One of the best haks i have played i love it
OmegaBlazerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd November 2014, 12:17 PM   #523
Shmeegol

Shmeegol

Could someone please give a step by step way to be able to play this game on an android phone? I have myboy installed, but after that could I please have a step by step plan for how to play
Shmeegol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th November 2014, 01:15 AM   #524
Armityle Phantom
Not your Typical Protagonist

Armityle Phantom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shmeegol View Post
Could someone please give a step by step way to be able to play this game on an android phone? I have myboy installed, but after that could I please have a step by step plan for how to play
Hey I have really Good YouTube videos on how to patch games and play on android .
Old 25th November 2014, 12:14 AM   #525
Purachina
Azalea Town's Best Trainer!!!

Purachina

hey nice to see a new beta. i had been checking for awhile but then stopped for about a month. Aethestode is quite amazing at rom hacking. hope he is able to get to blue soon too though.
Purachina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th November 2014, 12:18 PM   #526
Harik97

Harik97
Talking

this is one of best hack i have ever seen and hope he releases another beta before christmas.
but i dont think this is going to win any award
hey just kidding .huge fan dude
Harik97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th November 2014, 08:34 PM   #527
TheOriginalPoke'Manic

TheOriginalPoke'Manic
Question

How do you patch pokemon adventure red on a mobile device
TheOriginalPoke'Manic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th December 2014, 01:39 AM   #528
Purachina
Azalea Town's Best Trainer!!!

Purachina

You need to do it on PC or Mac. Download Lunar IPS and clean Fire Red (US) ROM. Use the patch from here and patch it to the ROM. Then, Víola! you have it ready to play!
Purachina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th December 2014, 07:21 PM   #529
Symmetry1427

Symmetry1427

I wasn't sure where to post this so I'm hoping someone can help me out. I just downloaded the most recent version of the game but can't proceed past Lavender town. I looked up some youtube walkthroughs and I can see that my beta version isn't the same as theirs; as soon as they walk into Lavender it triggers an event with the pikachu ashes- I don't get that option. There's also no path leading out of Lavender town. Any ideas on why this is hapening? I have redownloaded the ROM twice and it says in the description it's complete up to Naval Gym. Thanks in advance!

Also, GREAT job with this hack. It's got everything a good pokemon game should have, and I can't wait to see what comes next
Symmetry1427 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st December 2014, 02:11 PM   #530
DarkTammer
Junior Trainer

DarkTammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Symmetry1427 View Post
I wasn't sure where to post this so I'm hoping someone can help me out. I just downloaded the most recent version of the game but can't proceed past Lavender town. I looked up some youtube walkthroughs and I can see that my beta version isn't the same as theirs; as soon as they walk into Lavender it triggers an event with the pikachu ashes- I don't get that option. There's also no path leading out of Lavender town. Any ideas on why this is hapening? I have redownloaded the ROM twice and it says in the description it's complete up to Naval Gym. Thanks in advance!

Also, GREAT job with this hack. It's got everything a good pokemon game should have, and I can't wait to see what comes next
No indeed you have to return to vermillion. Then go north but instead of going straight north to cerulean, head west on the route that connects them.
DarkTammer is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
adventure, chapter, pokemon, red, [GBA], [Gen III]