PHO - Pokémon Hackers Online
Go Back   PHO - Pokémon Hackers Online > Discussion Board > General Discussion

Notices

General Discussion Feel like chilling and talking about random stuff? General Discussion is the place for you!

Old 19th January 2014, 12:44 AM   #1
Luna
Johto Region Champion
AdministratorPHO VIP

Luna Luna Luna Luna Luna
Default [OFFICIAL] Waifu thread

Just like the title says. A place to post (and post about) your waifus. Whether she is yandere, tsundere, a pony, Hideyoshi, or whatever she is.

"I'm gonna, uh, demonstrate the hot moves..." - Flannery
Luna is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 19th January 2014, 01:31 AM   #2
Pia Carrot
Orange Developer
Administrator

Pia Carrot Pia Carrot Pia Carrot Pia Carrot Pia Carrot

Mai Waifu can be found here. He is smarter than me and deals with my shit, no matter how badly I dig myself into it. As far as what he is, eh. Fellow lolicon I guess.
Pia Carrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Likes Alice liked this post
Old 19th January 2014, 01:48 AM   #3
Alice
ClariS <3
Style AdminstratorAdministratorPHO VIP

Alice Alice

Where to start...this will certainly be a looooooooooong list.

Firstly, and primarily, Konjiki no Yami (or Yami-Chan) of To Love-Ru. She was my original waifu, and I still adore her today. For those unfamiliar with To Love-Ru, she is an assassin with the "Trans" ability (trans being short for transform). She has nanites running through her body that allow her to transform any part of her body (even her hair) into virtually anything. She usually turns her hair or hand into a blade and uses it to...well...f*ck sh*t up. She is pretty much a total bamf, yet somehow manages to be adorable at the same time. Probably the best thing about her is her character development. When she is first introduced she is a cold and heartless killer, devoid of all emotion and believing herself to be unworthy of happiness due to the fact she was "created to kill". I'm not sure what she is like currently because I am a bit behind on the manga, but the last time I read it she was very human, and wanted to be happy, and keep her life the way it was.

Then comes (and this is the one most people will know me for) Aisaka Taiga from Toradora!. For those who don't know Taiga, seriously what are you doing with your life go and watch Toradora!. For those who don't want to watch it for whatever reason, Taiga is the girl from my sig. She is kinda loli, and very very tsundere. She is probably one of the most kawaii bamfs you will ever see. In the first episode of the anime she tries to bash in the main character's skull with a wooden sword over a misunderstanding. Again, she is adorable (which you'll notice is a recurring theme).

Next up, Furude Rika (Rika-Chama) from Higurashi. She is a loli and I adore her case closed...also she is a bamf...another recurring theme..

Aaand now I cba to write loads because I'm bored of typing, so: Asuna, Kuroneko, Aragaki Ayase, Eve (Black Cat), Momo Velia Deviluke, Nozomi Kiriya, Gasai Yuno, Sonozaki Shion, Misaki Mei, Hercule Barton, Kousaka Kirino, Kaname Madoka, Akemi Homura.

That covers all the humans. Pony wise...RARITY IS BEST PONY! Also Luna, Cadence and not forgetting Trixie.

When it comes to real life though I'm not so much of a whore, I only have...well one waifu and a couple people I call my waifu. In no particular order: Pia Carrot (my true waifu), Mateo (my waifu on skype...literally), Reb0rn and of course Linkandzelda. They all mean a lot to me, but Jacob (Pia Carrot) has stuck by me for the last...2 years? 3 years? something like that, through a lot of sh*t. For that he is my #1, though I rarely say that because I enjoy teasing him immensely.

That covers it for now, may post back another time with some more details about various people.

"I dreamt that you were a dog. And the dog was my husband. Anyway, it was the worst dream ever." — Aisaka Taiga
Alice is offline   Reply With Quote
Likes Luna liked this post
Old 21st January 2014, 06:06 PM   #4
Luna
Johto Region Champion
AdministratorPHO VIP

Luna Luna Luna Luna Luna

Not really sure where to start with my own list, (since I seem to be a bit of a funky butcher like Sukiyami) so I'll just jump into it in no particular order and start with Flannery. I'm also going to just spoiler the whole list since its pretty long and includes pictures.
Spoiler:

-------------
Anime Waifus
-------------

Everyone knows her, she's the Gym Leader from Lavaridge Town in the Hoenn region. Even after I had stopped watching the Pokémon anime, I made sure to come back to it long enough to watch the episodes with her in it. She also appears in Pokémon Christmas without a real reason to, other than that she is there with me. She's been my waifu for a pretty long time, almost as long as RSE have been out.

Another waifu is Chii from Chobits. I know that anime is old or whatever, but Chii is just so freaking adorable. If you've somehow managed to not watch or read Chobits, Chii is a "persocom" which is basically an incredibly lifelike android that people use like a PC, a maid, and sometimes a girlfriend all in one. Chii and her sister Freya are a special custom type of persocom called "Chobits" that are capable of real emotions, not just programmed responses. She falls in love with her owner and we all vicariously fall in love with her as we read/watch.

Then there is Minami Shimada from Baka and Test. She is a student in Class F like the rest of the main characters, although she is a lot smarter than most of them -- because she grew up in Germany and not Japan, she can't read, speak, or write Japanese very well and it hurts her test scores in subjects that require the language. She is often teased about her small chest, but you won't find me complaining about it. She is a tsundere and would certainly try to knock me out if I did (but I wouldn't anyway because she looks great).

Next we'll go with Sailor Mars. My favorite sailor scout, and I don't like how they basically turned her into an almost generic brat in the dub at least from the start. If you've been living under a rock since the 90s, Sailor Mars aka Rei Hino is a highschool girl and a shrine maiden by day and a crime fighting magical girl by night. She uses the fire element in her attacks, as well as her demon banishing abilities as a shrine maiden. She's pretty much just awesome. She has a cameo in Pokemon Christmas, too, in Ecruteak City's Shinto Shrine (new area I added) where she will bless one of your Pokémon to greatly increase its happiness.

---------------------------
**SPECIAL BONUS ROUND**
----------------------------

Catgirls are awesome. I have a weakness for catgirls, whether they are from any particular anime or not. The reason I first watched Cat Planet Cuties was that I was looking for something else, scrolling down the list, and said "What's that? Catgirls? Yeah, I think I can do that!" and ignored Black Butler that I was "supposed to be watching".

I know I'm leaving some off, and I'll come back to those eventually, but I guess I'll move on to another category.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Pony Waifus (but I don't clop, so I use the term "waifu" loosely)
-------------------------------------------------------------

Princess Luna. Easily the Best Princess. Ruler of the night, which is my favorite time to be out and about doing things. She's very pretty for a cartoon pony, and if I was a pony, well I'd certainly want to spend some time with her. I'll leave it at that.

The Great and Powerful Trixie. People give her a hard time for being full of herself and exaggerating, but she's a showgirl. Her JOB is to show off. I don't clop, but her VA definitely tried to make her sound sexy.

Cheerilee. She's a schoolteacher pony who seems to have been a student back in the 80s. Officially the pony voted most likely to hang out with me and jam to 80s music all day.

------------------
Vidya Game Waifus
------------------

Echo from PSO2 is another waifu. She's the one on the right in the red outfit in the pic. She is an NPC that you can recruit to your team after doing a few quests for her, and she is a Force class meaning she uses Magic instead of guns or other weapons. She often doubts her abilities and sells herself short, but she is nice to have as a healer and is still decent in battle regardless of what she thinks. Plus she's just adorable and fun to have around. If you could date NPCs in PSO2, my character (a female ranger class) would have been dating her a long time ago.

Meadow Thayer from The Sims 2 is one of my game waifus. She was a townie sim that came with the basegame, and my self-sim has married her a few different times. I also borrowed her to represent one of my false facebook accounts, but I had to make up her own personality. I also based my Serena in Pokemon X on her, and I have based other avatars on her as well. Going by the persona I made for her on Facebook, she is a lesbian and is with a girl named Christy (a sim I made, not one that came with the game).

Hatsune Miku. Not technically a video game character, but since she is a software mascot its close enough. One of the characters from the popular Vocaloid music software. She also had a cameo appearance in Baka and Test, and there are premium items for PSO2 to make your character look like Miku as well. She pops up everywhere, and even does concerts in the real world because staying in the anime world was too mainstream.

Touko/Hilda from Pokemon Black and White. Probably the hottest female protagonist we've gotten so far, although Mei/Rosa and Serena are definitely nice too. And Leaf. Ok so they are all nice (except Lyra), but Hilda is a favorite of mine.

----------------------
Real Life Waifus/ Other
----------------------

Debbie Gibson. Pop singer from the 80s. She still looks good now, but back in the late 80s/early 90s when she was around my age she was amazing. She actually follows me on Twitter, but I don't really tweet much so it doesn't matter I guess. She's replied to me before though so that's cool. Not a very big deal, but more than I can say for the other waifus here.

Jenna Louise Coleman, known for currently playing Clara on Doctor Who, as well as other roles.

Billie Piper. Pop singer, also an actress (Secret Dairy of a Call Girl and Doctor Who among other things).

Karen Gillan. I knew her as Amy Pond from Doctor Who (yeah I know, that's been a theme here).

Sukiyami, since we're in lesbians or something.

And I'm sure I managed to leave some of them out because I never stopped to compile a list of all of them. Maybe I'll update this later.

"I'm gonna, uh, demonstrate the hot moves..." - Flannery
Luna is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
official, thread, waifu