PHO - Pokémon Hackers Online
Go Back   PHO - Pokémon Hackers Online > Other Generations Hacking > Tools, Utilities & Resources

Tools, Utilities & Resources Get tools that help you create and ease the process of creating and modifying. Share resources for people to use in their hack.

Old 3rd December 2014, 01:39 AM   #81
Purachina
Azalea Town's Best Trainer!!!

Purachina

hey thanks. i have begun hacking gba and have been looking for software. im sure this will help me. again thanks
Purachina is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 1st March 2015, 05:03 AM   #82
epsilonthevalkrion102
n00b

epsilonthevalkrion102

Thanks For The Thread It will Help.
epsilonthevalkrion102 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th November 2015, 02:45 AM   #83
Darkhog
n00b

Darkhog

Hello, when OPENING the XSE (just launching XSE.exe before doing anything) I get Runtime-error 13: Type mismatch. Again, not doing anything, just clicking xse.exe. Tried compat mode with WinXP, didn't work.
Darkhog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st December 2015, 08:06 AM   #84
Sky0fBlades
Emerald Hacker

Sky0fBlades

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkhog View Post
Hello, when OPENING the XSE (just launching XSE.exe before doing anything) I get Runtime-error 13: Type mismatch. Again, not doing anything, just clicking xse.exe. Tried compat mode with WinXP, didn't work.
I can't remember if that is the particular error, but for me XSE would give me problems and not start because its update path was no longer active. The way around this is to keep it from checking for an update on startup - but for that you will need a "settings.ini" file with the right configuration which would not show up unless XSE had successfully started up before. Here is one for you that has the update option disabled:

Settings.txt
Note: You will need to change ".txt" to ".ini", since it couldn't be attached as a .ini.

Just put it in the same folder as XSE and it should work; that is, if it is the updater that is causing the problem you are experiencing.

Last edited by Sky0fBlades; 1st December 2015 at 08:09 AM.
Sky0fBlades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th December 2015, 07:18 AM   #85
Gamer2020
What does this button do?.....
PHO VIP

Gamer2020

Try using the unofficial xse from my github.
Old 6th December 2015, 03:59 AM   #86
Darkhog
n00b

Darkhog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky0fBlades View Post
I can't remember if that is the particular error, but for me XSE would give me problems and not start because its update path was no longer active. The way around this is to keep it from checking for an update on startup - but for that you will need a "settings.ini" file with the right configuration which would not show up unless XSE had successfully started up before. Here is one for you that has the update option disabled:

Attachment 803
Note: You will need to change ".txt" to ".ini", since it couldn't be attached as a .ini.

Just put it in the same folder as XSE and it should work; that is, if it is the updater that is causing the problem you are experiencing.
Thanks, that was it! Also there's second issue (not with xse), will contact you about it via pm. Why? I have my reasins.
Darkhog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th December 2015, 11:42 AM   #87
WenXiangLee
I AM GAMER!

WenXiangLee

Amazing Pokémon Editor For GBA! Thank You!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WenXiangLee Is Here. I am Gamer. I Love Pokémon And Racing. Mostly. I Can Make A Pokémon Hack!
WenXiangLee is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
amap, atrainer, gen, hackpack, pack, pokemon, tons, tool, xse, [Multi]