PHO - Pokémon Hackers Online
Go Back   PHO - Pokémon Hackers Online > Central PHO > Welcomes

Welcomes If you've just joined the forums, or maybe you're a returning veteran, you can welcome yourself here to the rest of the community.

Old 22nd September 2016, 07:53 PM   #1
Rune
n00b

Rune
Default Maybe not exactly new but new nonetheless

I was looking up some of people I knew in PC and I remembered TreeckoLv100 and how I used to be in his group (although I didn't do much). He had a link to an old URL of this site there and I recall that I did join back then but I couldn't remember when. After looking in my inbox, I seemed to have joined PHO back when it was called The Pokemon Board back in 2007.

I tried logging in using that account but I can't find it on the member's list so I made a new account. Generally, I draw digital art but thanks to circumstances, I coded several websites and that led me to backtracking to when I was really into ROM Hacking as my goal still hasn't changed much.

I suppose in a way, I'm trying to pick up something that I had left ten years ago. Man, if I had stuck on ROM Hacking, I could've made like 3 hacks maybe. But then again, I was a spriter so maybe I just opted to take the art path first. All in all, I have a pretty strong background in both art and code, just not to an advanced level yet. I hope to reach that soon!
Rune is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links