PHO - Pokémon Hackers Online
Go Back   PHO - Pokémon Hackers Online > Other Generations Hacking > ROM Hack Projects

ROM Hack Projects Find and play great Pokémon ROM Hacks here, or post your own hack project.
Note: This is not a place to recruit members for a team.

View Poll Results: Now that you know a Full Platinum Demake is possible, Do you believe I can finish it?
Yes 164 85.86%
No 8 4.19%
Maybe 19 9.95%
Voters: 191. You may not vote on this poll

Old 18th July 2015, 04:00 AM   #261
GoGoJJTech
http://GoGoJJTech.com

GoGoJJTech GoGoJJTech
Exclamation

ALPHA 1.3 RELEASE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=boRbK37qP5o

We've fixed most of the bugs and issues present before, therefore we decided to release it soon instead of waiting until the next list of locations and features rolls around.
So here it is, a bugfix for the previous alphas and a little bit of addition.

BUGS
Spoiler:
* SAVES MUST BE RESTARTED FROM PREVIOUS VERSIONS (Save states and save files themselves)
* If you faint and return to a PC, your mother greets you
* PC and Mart (and their signs) can be seen loading as you walk by them
* PC and Mart (and their signs) look weird when the player runs around them
* Using a Key Item in the Bag results in Oak greeting you
* If the player watches the intro until the end, the game is unresponsive until he/she resets the game
* Using the New Game function is broken

No Mystery Gift this time, folks.

Links details:

Get a clean, untouched rom of your choice and apply the ups patch that corresponds to it. Use a UPS patcher.

Fire Red patch (Use the rom dump "Pokemon Fire Red (U)(Squirrels)")- http://gogojjtech.com/platinum-red-a...ads/alpha-1.3/

To patch, simply open the UPS patcher and follow these steps:
Download a clean rom of your choice and download the patch that goes with it.
Click "Apply Patch to an Existing File"
Where it says UPS Patch File to Apply, browse the patch file.
Next under that, browse for the clean rom.
Hit patch and enjoy!

If you receive a checksum error, your rom isn't clean and must be received 100% vanilla, or untouched. Since I am not allowed to post links to roms or tell you where to get them, it's on you to find a clean rom. Good luck!

Platinum Red and Blue Versions

Romhack.me Profile - Pokecommunity Profile - Youtube Channel
Join me in the chat! Get hacking help or just talk | Click here: http://chat.linkandzelda.com:9090/?channels=rh
GoGoJJTech is offline   Reply With Quote
Likes RocketLeader, soulryu liked this post
Sponsored Links
Old 28th July 2016, 03:01 AM   #262
GoGoJJTech
http://GoGoJJTech.com

GoGoJJTech GoGoJJTech

Hello all, I've officially stopped updating this thread. It may sound silly, but it's a lot of hassle to update many pages over many sites. The page on this site hasn't gotten as much traffic as I'd bargained for, and it's not worth the extra effort for me to update here. Instead, you can visit the official platinum red and blue website for regular updates and downloads. With that said, good luck PHO!

Platinum Red and Blue Versions

Romhack.me Profile - Pokecommunity Profile - Youtube Channel
Join me in the chat! Get hacking help or just talk | Click here: http://chat.linkandzelda.com:9090/?channels=rh
GoGoJJTech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th October 2016, 04:39 PM   #263
AndreCasimir
n00b

AndreCasimir
Default Jubilife City

Hi. Is this hack completed? Because recently I tried playing it and really enjoyed it. But I couldn't step into Jubilife City. There was some message which said the game ends here and will be completed in the near future. I really like this game particular because my favourite pokemon of all time is in it : Giratina 😮
AndreCasimir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th December 2016, 10:07 PM   #264
Pokemon_Master
Born Again Christian

Pokemon_Master

Platinum on gba! that is what i always wanted. i think it would be cool if you added the johto region as well, it would look cool. especially in the blue platinum version.

Trying to be a ROM Hacker!!
Pokemon_Master is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
blue, platinum, red, versions, [GBA]