PHO - Pokémon Hackers Online
Go Back   PHO - Pokémon Hackers Online > Other Generations Hacking > Guides & Documentation > Questions & Answers

Questions & Answers Do you have a problem you need a straight answer for? Ask a question here and get an answer.

Closed Thread

Old 6th July 2013, 08:40 PM   #1
karatekid552
What does this button do?.....
Ex-Staff

karatekid552 karatekid552
Exclamation Questions & Answers: Le Rules

Most of you know me as the guy that is here to help just about everyone, which is why I love having this whole section dedicated solely to that purpose. However, as has been seen before, help sections and threads can get a little chaotic. So, I'm going to lay down some rules:

In addition to the global rules here, you must keep in mind to:

• Be polite to newbies! Remember when you were new and didn't know anything? Bring yourself down to their level and give them some honest help. If you can't do that, don't answer the question.

• Search before asking! Use that handy dandy search button! Instead of (or rather, while) waiting for people to answer your question, look around. Your problems may have been already been answered here, and you may find your answer without the need of a new thread or post. If you find your answer somewhere else after posting, contact a moderator and we will remove the thread or simply delete your post. But, do feel welcome to create a new thread! We're not saying no threads; just be smart about it.

• Wait for an answer and/or not bump your thread (excessively, at least). People don't have to answer your questions. Be polite and you will have the best shot at getting help.

• Try to use proper grammar. Improper grammar, if anything, will only serve to insult people (as it shows a lack of care), and it won't help you get your question answered any faster if they can't comprehend it. Take your time and use proper English, and help will be much more likely to come. (However, as not to be hypocrites, perfect English isn't too big a deal. Minor mistakes, like "you and me"/"you and I" are perfectly fine as long as they don't hinder the context too much.)

Last edited by droomph; 27th September 2013 at 04:41 AM.
Sponsored Links
Closed Thread

Tags
answers, questions, rules