PHO - Pokémon Hackers Online
Go Back   PHO - Pokémon Hackers Online > Homebrew & Coding > Homebrew Projects > Tools & Resources

Tools & Resources Come here to grab a Resource from our extensive list for use in your coding project!

Old 7th July 2014, 08:24 PM   #21
Geri
Neophyte

Geri

Bug workaround: buggy jpg encoders

Some newer websites and applications (such as GIMP) started to use a new jpg compression algorythm, which is not compatible for some unknown reason.

If the engine fails to load the jpg file, the texture will be missing, and the part of the model which contains the buggy jpg file, will be white.

I tried the latest version of the jpg decoder i use into Maker, but it not solved this, so i cant do anything with this problem.

Solution:

Save your image into a different format (like png), and if you wish, save it with another painting application into the jpg format. jpg files saved by mspaint, kolourpaint, xnview are usually good.
Geri is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 22nd December 2014, 01:20 AM   #22
Geri
Neophyte

Geri

WebMoney payments are now accepted, but only if PayPal is not working from your contry/bank.

However, i dont want to standardize these kind of transfers, therefore this is available only privately, only for your REQUEST.

This payment method is only setted up to sell my softwares, if you are located in a nation where PayPal is not available, for example:
-Russia
-Ukraine
-Iran
-Belorussia
-People's republic of ... Fuckistan, whatever

Contact me in skype, if you want to pay with WebMoney.
Old 5th January 2015, 09:33 PM   #23
Ashe
Inactive(?) Rom Hacker

Ashe

Looks awesome, gonna download the trial and have a look around.

If I like what I see, I'll probably get the full version sometime in February, when my budget will be a little more flexible.

Looks pretty awesome so far though!
Old 10th March 2015, 11:22 AM   #24
Geri
Neophyte

Geri

Prixy: thankyou ^^

---------
Dear future customers, euro is not accepted any more, all price is changed into USD due to economic reasons.
Likes RocketLeader, Pia Carrot liked this post
Old 19th May 2016, 02:52 AM   #25
Geri
Neophyte

Geri

Now i accept Dogecoin payments for all of my software: for Maker3D too.
Anybody can get Maker3D for only 15000 Dogecoin.

(dogecoin is a virtual currency like bitcoin or litecoin)

Tags
engine, maker3d