PHO - Pokémon Hackers Online
Go Back   PHO - Pokémon Hackers Online > Central PHO > Site Talk & Suggestions

Site Talk & Suggestions If you need to talk to us about the site or perhaps get help with a problem or make a suggestion, you can do it here. This section is NOT for Rom Hacking questions or anything related to Rom Hacking!
Important Links:
> Forum Rules, Forum Staff

Old 1st November 2015, 03:23 PM   #1
zigazav
Velvet Cake

zigazav
Question A question on rules regarding user avatars...

Ummm...I dunno if this is the right place to post this, but I had a few questions on what's allowed to be your avatar on this site. Can I have an anthro large-chested Pokemon as my avatar as long as it's got no bits showing? I was assuming I couldn't do that, so I didn't upload it yet. Also, is recolors of other people's work allowed as long as it has some sort of edit to it that's not a complete recoloring and some actual drawing was done to it as long as I don't claim it as my own original work? Just a few questions I've had about the rules here. If I broke any rules here by merely posting this, I'm sorry... Also, I'm tired at the moment, so maybe I can't think good right now...

EDIT: Forgot I had that Moemon Gardevoir as my avatar, whoops! Not that it makes any difference. Could've sworn PHO told me I had no avatar...maybe it was the profile image...?

Last edited by zigazav; 1st November 2015 at 03:26 PM. Reason: Sudden realization of something done long ago.
zigazav is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 1st November 2015, 08:16 PM   #2
Linkandzelda
RHO つぃちょう
Webmaster

Linkandzelda Linkandzelda Linkandzelda

The avatar rules are not very strict, we just ask that the images used are PG-13. Regarding the owner of content used for avatars, we never explored that in the ruleset, but I think a recolour of someone else's work would be acceptable.

Linkandzelda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th November 2015, 04:55 AM   #3
zigazav
Velvet Cake

zigazav
Default Oh good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linkandzelda View Post
The avatar rules are not very strict, we just ask that the images used are PG-13. Regarding the owner of content used for avatars, we never explored that in the ruleset, but I think a recolour of someone else's work would be acceptable.
Ah. Okay. I don't need to worry then. The picture has the Pokemon clothed, so I'm good. Just need to get the picture off the image hosting site I uploaded it to, since I lost all my data on my old hard drive.
zigazav is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
avatars, pokemon, question, rules, user