PHO - Pokémon Hackers Online
Go Back   PHO - Pokémon Hackers Online > Other Generations Hacking > ROM Hack Projects > Ideas, Concepts & WIP

Ideas, Concepts & WIP Got an idea you need some feedback on? Or perhaps you have a concept or WIP hack you would like to show off.

Old 16th April 2016, 12:27 AM   #1
ThatGamerSype
Amateur Hacker, Serena's Lover

ThatGamerSype
Default Pokemon Murasame

Hello all of PHO. ThatGamerSype here, but you can just call me Sype...
Me and a few friends have been planning on making a new rom hack, and finally decided we wanted to get it going. Pokemon: Murasame. We've had the story idea for a while, but we decided it was time to make it come to life.

Story in Brief

A basic story in the new Avala Region. A new tropical region with dozens of Pokemon who live in it along side it's human population. You play as a boy or a girl from the Murasame family, a family known for it's Pokemon Professor, Prof. Madoka Murasame (Your Mother), and the Avala League Champion Byron (Your Brother). Your quest: To defeat the 8 gyms of Avala and become the greatest trainer you can be.

But on the road you will be facing familiar foes from another region.Hoping for conquest over the Avala region and it's secrets.

General Information

1].This will be a Hack of Fire Red since its the most versitile of the Roms (please correct me if Im wrong)
2] Pokemon from the First 3 Generations will Appear with a starter from each (Will change if possible)
3] Travel around a Tropical Region and explore many different terrains. Desert, Snow (If possible) even underground cities.
4]Plans will be made for a somewhat mature yet comical story. And Gym Leaders will also take part in the plot!

Contact Information

1] You can easily find me on Skype, the name is xana6756, you can PM me, OR you can e-mail me at jsalvage44@gmail.com

2] You can contact one of the other people currently helping, ShockHERO(on PokeCommunity), by his skype- sonicsoulfighterz.

If you are interested, please let one of us know. Any help would be highly appreciated, thank you.

Sype, out.
ThatGamerSype is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 25th May 2016, 03:56 PM   #2
ThatGamerSype
Amateur Hacker, Serena's Lover

ThatGamerSype

Update: So it would seem we have 2 spriters, a coder-in training, a mapper, and story planner. We're still open for more helpers, so by all means, let us know, we''d be glad for anyone to help us out. So far we have 4 of us, just let me know on skype, as xana6756, or PM me.
ThatGamerSype is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
murasame, pokemon, [GBA]