PHO - Pokémon Hackers Online
Go Back   PHO - Pokémon Hackers Online > Hacking Suite > Hack Showcase

Notices

Hack Showcase The spotlight of some of our favourite hacks. Consider this our Seal of Quality™.

User Tag List

Old 21st January 2015, 04:18 PM   #551
DarkTammer
Junior Trainer

DarkTammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aetherius View Post
I downloaded the LUNAR ips and patched the rom. does the patch work with save states or is saving the game compulsory. if i try to save the game then it says "Save Error. Please exchange backup memory" so what do i do now???
To be honest I don't know how to fix that problem but I think using Save States should work. For the older beta's you could only use in-game saves if you wanted to continue when the new beta came out. This time Aethestode encountered some problems + he decided to polish everything up and add some new features. That's why, when the final beta comes out, you'll have to start a new game
DarkTammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 24th January 2015, 08:27 PM   #552
GameX

GameX

Hello,

I just wanted to know if anyone managed to find/capture a Pinsir? It is honnestly the only Pokemon I have left to capture in the Kanto Pokedex (Besides Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres and Mew).

EDIT: Found in Lavender Town.

Also, is the Mew in Cinnabar Mansion is reachable at all? Or it's just a troll? :P
Well, Mew being that rare, it might even be better... uncatchable, I don't know, just an opinion.

This is truly an amazing hack, having read the Pokemon Adventures mangas until volume 29 - the original Fire Red doesn't is not even close at all to this modified version! Amazing job.

Thank you

Last edited by GameX; 25th January 2015 at 11:12 PM.
GameX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th March 2015, 01:13 AM   #553
Purachina
Azalea Town's Best Trainer!!!

Purachina

Quote:
Originally Posted by GameX View Post
Hello,

I just wanted to know if anyone managed to find/capture a Pinsir? It is honnestly the only Pokemon I have left to capture in the Kanto Pokedex (Besides Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres and Mew).

EDIT: Found in Lavender Town.

Also, is the Mew in Cinnabar Mansion is reachable at all? Or it's just a troll? :P
Well, Mew being that rare, it might even be better... uncatchable, I don't know, just an opinion.

This is truly an amazing hack, having read the Pokemon Adventures mangas until volume 29 - the original Fire Red doesn't is not even close at all to this modified version! Amazing job.

Thank you
Voume 29? Wow I only got to 7, just getting into The Johto Arcs. I may go back to where I left off someday.
Purachina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th March 2015, 03:26 PM   #554
A.Divya Sree

A.Divya Sree
Default Pokemon Adventure Red

Excuse me, can anyone give me the download link to download link for
Pokemon Adventure Red Chapter BETA 9. Thanks.
A.Divya Sree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th March 2015, 04:31 PM   #555
Banjora Marxvile
Champ in the Making
Ex-Staff

Banjora Marxvile

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.Divya Sree View Post
Excuse me, can anyone give me the download link to download link for
Pokemon Adventure Red Chapter BETA 9. Thanks.
It's in the first post. Read it carefully as I just checked and it is definitely there

Hey, my name is Banjora Marxvile.
I am the Moderator of the ROM Hacks section on this site.
If you have any questions or anything you want tto ask, please don't hesitate.
Banjora Marxvile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th April 2015, 07:46 PM   #556
Arkadios
Phantom of Sorrow

Arkadios

I must ask, is this where you will be permanently or will you be on the other site?
Old 25th April 2015, 11:36 AM   #557
DeathNote_L

DeathNote_L
Default Link cable

Is there only 1 link cable in the whole game, sorry if someone's already asked but I could only find the 1 in viridian city and it got replaced by metal coat in my bag.
DeathNote_L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st June 2015, 01:55 PM   #558
Rowen07

Rowen07
Smile

hey dude i just played it yesterday and i getting a problem can you help me... im on the " Traitor Blaine Chapter" after i get the Bush,Rock, and coconut .... there no happening blaine just saying "M...MOLTRES!" ... I can't make any progress... What should I do....?
Rowen07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st June 2015, 02:00 PM   #559
Rowen07

Rowen07

hey dude i just played it yesterday and i getting a problem can you help me... im on the " Traitor Blaine Chapter" after i get the Bush,Rock, and coconut .... there no happening blaine just saying "M...MOLTRES!" ... I can't make any progress... What should I do....?
Rowen07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th July 2015, 07:46 PM   #560
neogeo89

neogeo89
Question help rock smash

i am new in this hack and i go to green city and i cant find rock smash to continue and fly?
neogeo89 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
adventure, chapter, pokemon, red, [GBA], [Gen III]