PHO - Pokémon Hackers Online
Go Back   PHO - Pokémon Hackers Online > Beginners' Lounge > Hack Ideas

Notices

Hack Ideas Have a new idea for a hack and want to share? Feel free to in here!

User Tag List

Old 5th April 2014, 02:23 AM   #1
MetaLem
The Hard Metal Guy

MetaLem
Post Pokemon Dark Enchant

Intro: For almost a month there was a big story going around my head .... and I can't just find way to release it until I found this site, now here it goes!

Name: Pokemon Dark Enchant

Base Rom: Sapphire

Pokemon Mascot: None yet (still looking for a cool fakemon)

Setting: All the story will take in a new pokemon dimension called the Enchant dimension. In this dimension pokemons looks somewhat fantasy looking and with some changes in types. The timezone of this dimension is like in the times of warriors wear heavy metal coats and wizards with wands. Here the main cities and maps are fantasy looking (castles, towers, etc.). Also here instead of saying pokemon trainers they call them pokemon warriors. All the story starts of with the region of Zyrho a pokemon region filled with excitement and fun. This region is made up of tons of warriors where they compete each other to aim for the top. In this region almost all the towns and villages are conquered the evil guild "Nightshade" and it relies to you and other people of justice to save the whole Zyrho.

Story:A young kid Taylor (or Pixel a girl) who aspires to be the greatest pokemon warrior in the whole region of Zyrho. The journey starts when a dark guild "Nightshade" (evil team like team magma) attacked their home village of Fidal, which really caused burning and destruction. As the team came many people tried to escape but all of them failed except you. Here your family was suppose to escape by the hole under your house but sadly the foes was able to catch them and you were able to escape. And you whole village have been captived.

Goal: The main characters main goal is to free his village and stop the Nightshade guild from conquering the whole of Zyrho. In order to do that he must beat the 8 Nightshade Lords (will act like gym leaders) each of this lords possesses a Night gem (like gym badges). After you beat all of them and got all the Night gems will have the chance to fight the guild's big 4 (like elite four) and the Leader (like champion).

Other Data: Btw as you read the selection the pokemon's types are changed here, so here it goes. (--> means type to change into)

Water --> Fire
Fire --> Grass
Grass --> Water
Electric --> Flying
Rock --> Normal
Ground --> Steel
Ghost --> Psychic
Psychic --> Ghost
Normal --> Ground
Dragon --> Still Dragon just recolored and improved
Flying --> Electric
Dark --> Fighting
Fighting --> Dark
Steel --> Electric
Bug --> Rock

Features:
-Day and Night
-New Rivals (you can post it or just pm me if you have ideas)
-New Region
-New Setting/Timezone
-Pokemons are retyped
-New Starting Characters
-No trades required to evolve certain pokemons
-Maps and places are like in the times were warriors and wizards are the main characters (castles,tower, wagons, etc)
-I'll add more soon probably

More: I myself got some sidequests ideas here in my head to make. Btw if you have any ideas please tell me.

(As you see the sprites this are example of the retypes ..... Yeah I know this Sprites are not 64x64 cause I made them a year ago and I didn't know hacking that time)
Attached Images
File Type: png 36026-ivlq7.png (2.0 KB, 45 views)
File Type: png 35979-ulSAV.png (2.2 KB, 45 views)
Old 25th April 2014, 09:49 PM   #2
Dill0617

Dill0617

You need help with fakemon? Message me so I can help you.
Dill0617 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th April 2014, 11:38 PM   #3
Mr.Soda
Bug type trainer

Mr.Soda

So, medieval pokemon. I like the idea, and I think it is fairly original; however, are you gonna make characters use pokeballs or are you gonna change them into someting less modern looking?

I didn't quite understand this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetaLem View Post

Water --> Fire
Fire --> Grass
Grass --> Water
Electric --> Flying
Rock --> Normal
Ground --> Steel
Ghost --> Psychic
Psychic --> Ghost
Normal --> Ground
Dragon --> Still Dragon just recolored and improved
Flying --> Electric
Dark --> Fighting
Fighting --> Dark
Steel --> Electric
Bug --> Rock
Cuould you explain it in more detail?

RedXYellow is my OTP
Mr.Soda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th April 2014, 01:18 AM   #4
lsmash
Neophyte

lsmash

You can check this thread for side quest ideas: http://pokemonhackersonline.com/show...st-Idea-Thread

Will you create fakemons from scratch or will they be like the ones above?
lsmash is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dark, enchant, hack, new pokémon, pokemon, [GBA]