PHO - Pokémon Hackers Online
Go Back   PHO - Pokémon Hackers Online > Other Generations Hacking > Guides & Documentation > Questions & Answers

Questions & Answers Do you have a problem you need a straight answer for? Ask a question here and get an answer.

Old 1st April 2014, 02:23 PM   #1
Insectduel
n00b

Insectduel
Exclamation Questions on Pokemon Emerald Hacking

Hello, some of you may know me or not from any social networking sites or other message boards I registered to.

I don't usually hack Pokemon but I do enjoy the games. I am planning to hack Emerald as part of my let's play videos of a tournament battle.

1] I know there are ROM Offsets of the Battle Tower for Emerald I found in other message boards, is there a editor where you edit the Battle Tower Pokemon trainers?

2] Is it possible to find a action replay code, editor or whatever the case to turn off the music during Pokemon trainer battles? I want my music to be dubbed.
Insectduel is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 3rd April 2014, 02:12 AM   #2
Cruztown
Fish are cool

Cruztown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insectduel View Post
Hello, some of you may know me or not from any social networking sites or other message boards I registered to.

I don't usually hack Pokemon but I do enjoy the games. I am planning to hack Emerald as part of my let's play videos of a tournament battle.

1] I know there are ROM Offsets of the Battle Tower for Emerald I found in other message boards, is there a editor where you edit the Battle Tower Pokemon trainers?

2] Is it possible to find a action replay code, editor or whatever the case to turn off the music during Pokemon trainer battles? I want my music to be dubbed.
Here's what seems to be a master post on Battle Frontier Knowledge, down to the Wild Pokemon in both the Pike and Pyramid, over on PC
Cruztown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th April 2014, 09:35 PM   #3
Insectduel
n00b

Insectduel

Thanks for the link and I never knew there's more to it! Editing via hex seems like a pain and take hours to design a team to battle with. I know most of my answers already have them via Advance Map I've been using.

I was able to find the music code but something tells me it doesn't work when you enter trainer battles and the enemy level code doesn't match the statistics either. I hope there is a way to downgrade Level 60 to Level 5.

I am still learning Pokemon hacking but someday I'll find what's provided.
Insectduel is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
emerald, generation, hacking, iii, pokemon, questions