PHO - Pokémon Hackers Online
Go Back   PHO - Pokémon Hackers Online > Other Generations Hacking > ROM Hack Projects

ROM Hack Projects Find and play great Pokémon ROM Hacks here, or post your own hack project.
Note: This is not a place to recruit members for a team.

Old 17th September 2017, 06:49 PM   #31
Sky0fBlades
Emerald Hacker

Sky0fBlades

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidewinder View Post
I've been enjoying the hack so far and I noticed something minor while playing... when it comes to the Wally Tutorial battle, once he pulls up the bag menu, then selects the ball, once it goes back to the normal battle screen, it turns to day even though it's supposed to be night.

Just something minor I found. If you'd fix it, I'd really appreciate it! Otherwise, this has been a really enjoyable hack.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bwburke94 View Post
This seems to be the best 386 for Emerald right now. There are still a few random issues (like the Wally Tutorial night glitch mentioned in the above post), but that's to be expected for now.
Thanks for commenting, both of you.

I was unaware of that glitch, but right now I am uncertain of how to actually fix it; ASM might even be required. It does look pretty tacky so if anyone out there knows a way to fix this in the meantime please let me know so it can be done ASAP (you will receive credit for your help).

Last edited by Sky0fBlades; 17th September 2017 at 06:54 PM.
Sky0fBlades is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 17th November 2017, 11:41 AM   #32
steaksoldier
n00b

steaksoldier

Where can I find the plasma stones? I want to evolve my machoke but I can't seem to find them anywhere.
steaksoldier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st November 2017, 01:56 AM   #33
Sky0fBlades
Emerald Hacker

Sky0fBlades

Quote:
Originally Posted by steaksoldier View Post
Where can I find the plasma stones? I want to evolve my machoke but I can't seem to find them anywhere.
As of now, you can get Plasma Stones at the Game Corner in Mauville City but they will cost coins.
Sky0fBlades is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cosmicemerald, emerald, hack, pokemon, project, sky0fblades, version, [GBA]