PHO - Pokémon Hackers Online
Go Back   PHO - Pokémon Hackers Online > Central PHO > News & Updates

Notices

News & Updates This is the place to get the latest news and updates about PHO.

Old 26th July 2013, 05:49 PM   #1
Team Fail
Balance and Ruin
Ex-StaffStyle AdminstratorPHO VIP

Team Fail Team Fail Team Fail Team Fail Team Fail
Default Attention all members using AT&T (And maybe more, hopefully not) as an ISP

So as we've experienced recently, some members (Including staff) have recently lost access to any site that LinkandZelda hosts, including romhack.me, this very forum, and Sailor Pia's own website because AT&T has blocked access to this server on their end. If you're with AT&T and you loose connection with this site, we do know that proxies, as of now, are a temporary fix. I think LinkandZelda has fixed the problem temporarily, but I think it may happen again. If your ISP is AT&T, be on the side of caution and have a proxy ready in case you cannot access the site. We love all our members and would hate to not be able to see you guys, so until we can get this resolved with AT&T, be sure that you have a proxy on the standby in case you randomly cannot access the site (Such as getting a 404 Not Found error even though you typed in the link properly or followed a link here). If you are with another provider and you randomly loose access to this site, try to connect with us (Either via a proxy as mentioned, or on the IRC at irc.romhackersonline.com:6667 #romhacking) and let us know your ISP so we can attempt to resolve the issue as fast as we can.

Thank you for your time, PHO. I won't soon forget it.
Team Fail is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 26th July 2013, 06:19 PM   #2
droomph
握りモンスター
Ex-StaffPHO VIP

droomph

why would they block here

is it because of me /sarcasm
Old 26th July 2013, 08:51 PM   #3
Shhwonk
boop
Ex-StaffPHO VIP

Shhwonk

I assume they think we're actually "hacking" sites. Maybe someone simply has to contact an AT&T administrator and fill them in.

Maybe something kinda draws near.
Shhwonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th July 2013, 09:01 PM   #4
Pia Carrot
Orange Developer
Administrator

Pia Carrot Pia Carrot Pia Carrot Pia Carrot Pia Carrot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esmas View Post
I assume they think we're actually "hacking" sites. Maybe someone simply has to contact an AT&T administrator and fill them in.
My personal website has nothing hacking related. On top of this I am even blocked off of Rat Hosting (the web hosting site for all of this) as well.
Pia Carrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th July 2013, 09:03 PM   #5
Shhwonk
boop
Ex-StaffPHO VIP

Shhwonk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sailor Pia View Post
My personal website has nothing hacking related. On top of this I am even blocked off of Rat Hosting (the web hosting site for all of this) as well.
Strange. It's possibly the fact that your personal website is linked or connected (even IP address-related) to a network of "hacking" websites.

Maybe something kinda draws near.
Shhwonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th July 2013, 09:31 PM   #6
droomph
握りモンスター
Ex-StaffPHO VIP

droomph

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esmas View Post
who says we're not into ddos
Old 26th July 2013, 11:38 PM   #7
Pia Carrot
Orange Developer
Administrator

This is AT&T and LaZ's server. Palpatine is AT&T.

I would be Anakin.

Likes Sky0fBlades liked this post
Old 27th July 2013, 12:02 AM   #8
karatekid552
What does this button do?.....
Ex-Staff

karatekid552 karatekid552

This was a great post on the forum which I could not access.-_- lol, yeah it was an AT&T issue. I still can't access RHM or WaH, but at least I'm on here where I am actually needed.:P

Pia: Even though your website does not have any hacking stuff on it, it is affiliated with RHO, right?
karatekid552 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th July 2013, 12:06 AM   #9
Pia Carrot
Orange Developer
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by karatekid552 View Post
This was a great post on the forum which I could not access.-_- lol, yeah it was an AT&T issue. I still can't access RHM or WaH, but at least I'm on here where I am actually needed.:P

Pia: Even though your website does not have any hacking stuff on it, it is affiliated with RHO, right?
Aye. Only one bit of it though which isn't fully public yet.

I'm switching to Brighthouse soon, hopefully. Sick of AT&T and their bullshit.
Likes karatekid552 liked this post
Old 27th July 2013, 08:07 PM   #10
Quiver

Quiver

Hello there, I would just like to enquire whether this is an issue for anyone outside of the AT&T network? According to AT&T there are no issues but I'm not satisfied with that so am digging deeper. I can confirm there is no issue with our server and there is no issue with any blacklists blocking our IP (I've checked. We don't appear on any blacklists). From all the symptoms AT&T users are experiencing, and considering the results of traceroutes carried out by said users and evidenced to us by email, it appears AT&T have either blocked our IP (which they're adamant they haven't according to recent communications with them), or there's an issue elsewhere in their network. I hope to have more information for you shortly.
Quiver is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
atandt, attention, isp, members