PHO - Pokémon Hackers Online
Go Back   PHO - Pokémon Hackers Online > Other Generations Hacking > Guides & Documentation > Questions & Answers

Questions & Answers Do you have a problem you need a straight answer for? Ask a question here and get an answer.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 30th July 2014, 05:44 PM   #30
HarmonyMaddie
Pokemon Harmony Girl

HarmonyMaddie
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pia Carrot View Post
You might have to use a hex editor for the Pokedex, because the Pokedex is a bit more complex in FR/LG if I'm not mistaken. As for the selection that is in a script, you'll need XSE or PKSV for that.
Would you happen to know a decent tutorial for hex editing? I'm not sure how to even begin, but I did find XSE.
HarmonyMaddie is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
button, questions, search, simple

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off