PHO - Pokémon Hackers Online
Go Back   PHO - Pokémon Hackers Online > Central PHO > Site Talk & Suggestions

Site Talk & Suggestions If you need to talk to us about the site or perhaps get help with a problem or make a suggestion, you can do it here. This section is NOT for Rom Hacking questions or anything related to Rom Hacking!
Important Links:
> Forum Rules, Forum Staff

Old 3rd July 2015, 03:37 PM   #1
mewthree9000
What does this button do?.....

mewthree9000 mewthree9000
Exclamation Memento

Hello everyone, mewthree9000 here. I've recently been taking some time to contemplate my existence, more specifically my past and my place in the the Pokemon ROM Hacking community and how things have been effected by my absence and the progress of this community in general.

So in a nutshell I've been wondering recently about what we could be doing differently, about the spark we need to light up the hacking community. I have a few thoughts but I do want to hear everyone's opinion*. I know that I have neglected my position in the ROM Hacking community more than a few times in the past. It has never been my intention, but I am still guilty regardless.

I'll be really raw and frank, I made some bad life decisions. More specifically getting married and going through my divorce did in fact almost destroy everything I worked for through my teenage years. It has been an uphill battle to restore my life. I destroyed not only my position in the ROM hacking community, but my education and my career. So this is me admitting that I made bad decisions that effected more than just myself. I am sorry for that.

I hope that those who do lack respect for me can forgive me for being proud and neglectful. I hope that they can learn to respect me once more, and I am willing to work for that respect. Today, I'm making a decision to put my shoes back on, I'm going to be more active and try to fix what I've broken. You all deserve more. That is how I feel.

I do hope great things for the community, if we can somehow make that happen, very few things would make me happier.
Gotta Hack'em All!!

My current projects:
-Pokemon ChaosBlack[v2]
-!!Elite FireRed ROM Base!!
mewthree9000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 5th July 2015, 01:24 PM   #2
Elsa
Let it go!
PHO VIP

Elsa

Well, we all make mistakes, and we all have times where we regret a lot. I'm glad you were able to verbalize your mistakes and figure out a plan on how to be happier again. I personally never really knew you so I have no grudges against you I also think that the past is the past, and it's okay to look at your mistakes for inspiration, but you should more look at the future and what you want to accomplish. I think that's the key to being happy

- - - - - - - Elsa - - - - - - -
Twitter | YouTube | Steam | Twitch
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Elsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Likes DarkPsychic, mewthree9000 liked this post
Old 5th July 2015, 04:46 PM   #3
mewthree9000
What does this button do?.....

mewthree9000 mewthree9000

Thanks Elsa, I appreciate your response.
Gotta Hack'em All!!

My current projects:
-Pokemon ChaosBlack[v2]
-!!Elite FireRed ROM Base!!
mewthree9000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Likes DarkPsychic, Elsa liked this post
Old 25th July 2015, 02:16 AM   #4
Jisuke
私の陰茎は非常に大きい
Ex-StaffPHO VIP

Jisuke Jisuke

You know what this community needs? Blackjack and hookers!
also a map editor that doesn't fuck me over every 10 minutes would be nice
Jisuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th July 2015, 11:18 PM   #5
StarsMmd
Neophyte

StarsMmd

Hey man, I don't know you too well but I know of your work. My condolences for your troubles so far but I'd like to wish you good luck for the future.
StarsMmd is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
memento