PHO - Pokémon Hackers Online
Go Back   PHO - Pokémon Hackers Online > Generation I/II Hacking > Guides & Documentation

Guides & Documentation Have a tutorial or a document to share? Post it here.

User Tag List

Old 6th February 2017, 04:00 AM   #31
Pope
n00b

Pope

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pia Carrot View Post
Try opening the file in Irfanview and decoloring the palette to 4 colors, then you can go to Image > Palette > Edit Palette and fix the values.
Thanks so much for the speedy response. It still gives me a warning, but the image looks great. Thanks!
Pope is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 6th February 2017, 01:29 PM   #32
Pia Carrot
Orange Developer
Administrator

Pia Carrot Pia Carrot Pia Carrot Pia Carrot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pope View Post
Thanks so much for the speedy response. It still gives me a warning, but the image looks great. Thanks!
Yeah that sounds really weird. Wish I could provide further insight but I've been working with crystal way more than Red or Yellow for the last year or so.

I'm a boob
Pia Carrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th March 2017, 04:53 AM   #33
Pope
n00b

Pope

Hey, so I've run into another problem with the pokered disassembly:

I am trying to edit the overworld sprites for gym leaders. The only problem is that I can't find the gym leaders' sprites to begin with. I've manage to replace Red's overworld sprite with a character of my own, which works great. Red as well as many of the NPC's are in gfx/sprites. But the gym leader sprites aren't in there with the others.

Am I just not looking hard enough?
Pope is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dummies, pokered, wip, [Guide]