PHO - Pokémon Hackers Online
Go Back   PHO - Pokémon Hackers Online > General Chat > Off-Topic Talk

Off-Topic Talk Feel like chilling and talking about random stuff? In the Off-Topic section you can talk about anything unrelated to the other sections.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11th August 2016, 09:02 PM   #1
Xerophilia
[Insert Title]
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: US
Posts: 7
Xerophilia
Smile How are you?

This place is so empty and dark compared to how I remember it. Let's liven it up a bit.
Xerophilia is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12th August 2016, 08:34 AM   #2
Aperso
Puddleduck
PHO VIP
 
Aperso's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: its long since gone
Posts: 167
Aperso
Default

Yeah sadly It's like that here now, and I don't think that'll be changing anytime soon.

Either way I'm fine
__________________
Romhack.me ~ Aperso's account|PHO Forums ~ Aperso's account

I'll come up with something to put here later.
Aperso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th August 2016, 03:48 PM   #3
Xerophilia
[Insert Title]
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: US
Posts: 7
Xerophilia
Default

Nice to hear that, Aperso. Your name seems familiar and your profile index number is 17, so odds are good we knew each other back in the day. Given that information, hello again, potential old friend. What have you been up to lately?
Xerophilia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th August 2016, 06:59 PM   #4
Aperso
Puddleduck
PHO VIP
 
Aperso's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: its long since gone
Posts: 167
Aperso
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xerophilia View Post
Nice to hear that, Aperso. Your name seems familiar and your profile index number is 17, so odds are good we knew each other back in the day. Given that information, hello again, potential old friend. What have you been up to lately?
Well it depends I don't remember you (But then you probably used a different name), and 17 is most definitely not my original index number. Recently, I've been doing bugger all. just sitting around and playing games. haven't open a ROM Hacking tool in about 2 years.
__________________
Romhack.me ~ Aperso's account|PHO Forums ~ Aperso's account

I'll come up with something to put here later.
Aperso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th August 2016, 01:41 PM   #5
Xerophilia
[Insert Title]
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: US
Posts: 7
Xerophilia
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aperso View Post
Well it depends I don't remember you (But then you probably used a different name), and 17 is most definitely not my original index number. Recently, I've been doing bugger all. just sitting around and playing games. haven't open a ROM Hacking tool in about 2 years.
Oh? There are a lot of unused index numbers in the low range, so I figured they were permanent, that even when someone deleted their account, the number was still taken. I really need to stop making assumptions.

I'm in the same boat. I've been through a bit of a rough patch, but I've gotten back into programming. I can't seem to find the ROMs anywhere anymore, though, so I guess I'll just have to do what I originally wanted to and build a game engine from the ground up.
Xerophilia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th August 2016, 08:20 PM   #6
Aperso
Puddleduck
PHO VIP
 
Aperso's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: its long since gone
Posts: 167
Aperso
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xerophilia View Post
Oh? There are a lot of unused index numbers in the low range, so I figured they were permanent, that even when someone deleted their account, the number was still taken. I really need to stop making assumptions.

I'm in the same boat. I've been through a bit of a rough patch, but I've gotten back into programming. I can't seem to find the ROMs anywhere anymore, though, so I guess I'll just have to do what I originally wanted to and build a game engine from the ground up.
I've been meaning to actually finish a programming textbook but i can't get past the first 40 pages, mainly because I take a break, forget to return it and forget it all. I can't stick to tasks for more than a few hours.
__________________
Romhack.me ~ Aperso's account|PHO Forums ~ Aperso's account

I'll come up with something to put here later.
Aperso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th August 2016, 07:23 PM   #7
Xerophilia
[Insert Title]
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: US
Posts: 7
Xerophilia
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aperso View Post
I've been meaning to actually finish a programming textbook but i can't get past the first 40 pages, mainly because I take a break, forget to return it and forget it all. I can't stick to tasks for more than a few hours.
Man, fuck the textbook. Do you have a Ti-83 or Ti84 graphing calculator from highschool/college?
Xerophilia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th August 2016, 11:27 AM   #8
Aperso
Puddleduck
PHO VIP
 
Aperso's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: its long since gone
Posts: 167
Aperso
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xerophilia View Post
Man, fuck the textbook. Do you have a Ti-83 or Ti84 graphing calculator from highschool/college?
Texas institute isn't common in the UK and I grew up with a hatred for calculators especially graphical ones.
__________________
Romhack.me ~ Aperso's account|PHO Forums ~ Aperso's account

I'll come up with something to put here later.
Aperso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th August 2016, 05:41 PM   #9
Xerophilia
[Insert Title]
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: US
Posts: 7
Xerophilia
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aperso View Post
Texas institute isn't common in the UK and I grew up with a hatred for calculators especially graphical ones.
Oh. In that case, I guess playing around with pygame would be your best bet. It's programming that can actually be read by humans. Well, relatively, anyhow.
Xerophilia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th August 2016, 06:35 PM   #10
Aperso
Puddleduck
PHO VIP
 
Aperso's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: its long since gone
Posts: 167
Aperso
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xerophilia View Post
Oh. In that case, I guess playing around with pygame would be your best bet. It's programming that can actually be read by humans. Well, relatively, anyhow.
Well my college taught VB .NET but everyone hates it. and looking at even a tiny bit of C# I can see why.
__________________
Romhack.me ~ Aperso's account|PHO Forums ~ Aperso's account

I'll come up with something to put here later.
Aperso is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:23 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc. User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Feedback Buttons provided by Advanced Post Thanks / Like (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Pokémon characters and images belong to Pokémon USA, Inc. and Nintendo.
Pokémon Hackers Online (PHO) is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo LLC, Creatures, GAMEFREAK inc,
The Pokémon Company, Pokémon USA, Inc., The Pokémon Company International, or Wizards of the Coast.
All forum/site content (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2006-2013 Pokémon Hackers Online (PHO).
Green Charizard Christos TreeckoLv100

"Black 2" by ARTPOP. Kyurem artwork by XOUS.

no new posts